Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
asddlday

Default discount versace sunglasses There is No "Them

Have you ever noticed "them"?
You know the ones. The other ones. Those who don't match up with our requirements for inclusion. They don't fit in. Do you know who I am talking about yet? Them. The others. The ones that look different. They talk funny; remember? They go to the wrong church on top of all that. These are just a sampling of the ways we commonly refer to others of our world as "them." I don't mean to upset the apple cart, but there is no "them."
I want to be accepted and loved right here, right now, without having to change in any way. I'll bet you feel the same. What if we really wanted it so badly that we began to see all creatures as having intrinsic value? What if we just let go of the need to judge or profile anyone?
Most professional gambler's use a percentage money management system. These systems are based on extreme discipline and constant monitoring of one's bankroll. Only a predetermined percentage of the every changing bankroll is bet. Learn the game your play, learn the system you play and then learn discipline, then learn discipline, then learn discipline ..yeah it's that important. If you can't learn to control your emotions you will self destruct at the gambling table. If you can't control your impulses and emotion, don't waste your time with gambling. You're embarking on a great challenge. Like anything else worth doing, you must pay your dues. Then and only then can you become one of the few real winners! Enjoy!Prom occasions are always the topic of the season. We usually have at least one prom occasion, party, or night out to look forward to every month.
Do you think it would make a difference?
All it really took for me to recognize this eternal truth was to place myself in the other person's shoes and really look at how they might feel under my form of judgment. I didn't have to walk around in the other person's shoes. You certainly don't have to literally be in their shoes -- especially if you have a foot issue. Just forget the shoe thing -- Think. About. It.
Just think about the fact that the other person has experiences that helped form them into who they are. Do you have fears in some area? I'll bet you the other person does as well. Do you want to be accepted just as you are? I'll bet the other person does too. If we allow all whom we come into contact with to be who they are and pass no judgment on them, aren't we doing unto them as we would want them to do unto us? I don't know about you, but I don't want to be referred to as a "them." I've been there. I probably still am one of them for some... that's too bad. It feels crummy, but it doesn't have to be that way at all.
Could we change the world in the process?
I do mean to say that I have been looking out at the world from behind these eyes for over 45 years, and I have come to realize that we are all truly equal. It doesn't matter what our skin color is or where we live. It makes no difference how we vote or whom we worship. We are all included by design. It was never intended to be any other way. Any attempt to exclude any one for any reason by any group, establishment, church Oakley Eyewear Toenail Fungus Treatment and Remedies_2768, or whatever is unacceptable and is not the way of Christ.
Think about how the other person feels about themselves and the world. You may not be able to. That should serve as a reminder that we can't really know how anyone feels. Just imagine how the way you choose to treat them will impact them. If after doing so, you can still argue for the justification for casting judgment on them, then e-mail me and let's debate it. :O
Are we willing to give it a try?
Life would be dull and joyless without weddings, birthdays, formal occasions, and friends' parties that take our thoughts away from everyday routine and create good mood for the rest of the month.But these events may be a source of our stress as well, when choosing the right dress or hairstyle to wear in order to look special and unique.So, if you want to look pretty on your friend's party or simply irresistible at your prom, there is a quick, effective and unique solution called Sedu prom hairstyles. With a great variety of sedu prom hairstyles you can be natural, chic, formal discount versace sunglasses, or have a vintage style, and have a new perfect look everyday!Natural Sedu Hair Style If you have a lack of time, or prefer to be natural at any occasion, then this style is a perfect match for you. It involves simple dress of some fall-down fabric like chiffon, silk, or satin. The dress may also be made of the combination of these fabrics.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
Choorsswism

Default SEO & Traffic Discussion

OK Guys I found this after BHW moved it to VIP area because they thought the idea was a good one
and I've done a search on here and not found it my apologies if it already been posted
So yes I ripped it off

I'm truly shocked that almost nobody uses this method. At the moment I have created more than 10 websites based on this scheme with my friend. The core of the method is a new website called Pay with a Tweet.

Let me show you 1 of the websites: (it actually has an e-book with a
description of the method)

Code:

http://100perday.us (I have created the website and the e-book in 3-4 hours.)
The method is simple:
1. Create a landing page (single page website)
2. Create some BS report/e-book stuffed with affiliate links.
3. Go to

Code:

http://paywithatweet.com and create a button for your website with a link to download the e-book/report.
4. Put it on your site.
5. Do some SEO/social media.
6. ...
7. Profit!

Then rinse, repeat. It's really not that hard to get to at least 100 USD per day. The websites' traffic rises and they go viral. People don't hesitate with paying with a tweet much.

Self promotion not allowed and

Code:
CODE your links. You've been warned mate, thanks for the method contribution

The method that works best for me, is creating a report on some moneymaking method and stuffing it with hostgator/senuke affiliate links, similar to the ebook in the website above.

Thanks for everything.

What do you think about the landing page and the e-book? What should I improve?

For the love of God, don't rip my website, try thinking outside-of-the-box and create your own content. Cheers!