Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
sheshe42

Default Office Enterprise 2007 Access in Chicago

One of my Access PM compatriots, Steve Greenberg, asked if I would share this with you folks:Hello, My name is Steven Greenberg and I’m a Program Manager on the Microsoft Access team. I’ve been at Microsoft for seven years, and I transitioned over to the Access team earlier this year. I’ve spent this year learning everything I can about Access, and writing specifications for our next version. I’m incredibly excited about the work we’re doing. I can’t wait to be able to talk about it publicly on this blog and in other venues. But for the moment,Microsoft Office Home And Business, I’ve got a quick request: During the holiday season,Windows 7 Home Premium Sale, the frenetic pace of development here at Microsoft slows down a bit. People tend to take the opportunity to use up spare vacation days that expire at the end of the year, and many members of our engineering travel home to visit their families. This can make it challenging to keep the development schedule moving forward, but it also means that it’s a good time for the folks who are here to step back a bit and talk to some customers. In this spirit, I’ll be traveling with Clint Covington and Kenneth Shaw (two other team members) to the Midwestern U.S. in a few weeks. We’ve already got two visits set up with Fortune 500 companies. We will be talking about our plans for the next version of Microsoft Access and asking for our customers’ direct and candid feedback. We have some time from 9:00am to 4:00pm in Chicago on December 18th that we’d like to fill up with a visit to a third customer. We’re actively looking for someone in the Chicago area who would like to meet with us. We’d be excited to visit you at your place of work, whether you work alone, in a company of 100,Buy Windows 7 Key,000 people or in any situation in between. We’re particularly interested in hearing about your experiences with Access 2007 and/or SharePoint. Because we’ll be talking about our plans for the next version of Access,Office Enterprise 2007, we’ll ask you to sign an NDA. So if you’re in the Chicago area and are interested in some face time with the product team, we’d love to meet you. We probably only have time to meet with one person face to face, but if we can’t visit you in person, we’d be happy to set up a phone call or a Live Meeting after we get back. If you'd be interested, please send me an e-mail (stevegr@microsoft.com),Windows 7 Home Basic, and we’ll get in touch! <div