Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-21-2011, 03:51 AM   #1
8374p1vqyy

Default The globe 's maximum beauteous adore poems - chief

you peruse, or do not read the position to where I

not you love to go, or do not love I love to be there

stagnation in

you talk, or do not narrate me my hand

give up in your hands to not abdicate the

or
my arms Let me live in Your silent heart

love
silent joy

that day, corner a blind eye in the house by Xiang Wu, the suddenly heard you chanting the mantra;

that January, I move After all cylinders, not to salvation, only for the touch of your fingertips;

year, kowtowing prostrate ashore the mountain road, not for one audience, only to close your warmth;
that I, transfer water to the pagoda of Mt Yeah, not to repair the afterward life, equitable for the course you encounter.

not meet the premier best, so can not fall in love.
second best do not know each other, so can not miss.
third best not to linger, so then you may not owe.
fourth best not Xiangxi, so then you may not memories.
fifth best not to fall in love, so then you may not give up.
sixth best not relating, and so can not meet.
the seventh 1 you should not bad, so then you may not negative.
you should not promise the eighth, so then you may not continue.
ninth best not to depend on each other so that no added way to come.
tenth best not to meet, so can not meet.
but they had understand each other meet, meet Ru is lacking.
Andhra phase formula and the king have to, free to teach life and death for Acacia.

Buddha said: This is a pivoting world, whirling merely apologize, not regrets, you will not feel merry extra happy.

I asked the Buddha: how to make people's hearts no longer feel alone?
Buddha said: every heart is a lonely and lacking born, spent most of his life with such defects, because with the other half to make it a successful meet, not negligence has missed the one that has lost its qualifications.

I asked the Buddha: If you encounter people who can love, but fear can not grip how to do?
Buddha said: the digit of remaining people love, a thousand welcome Ukiyo change; and lovers, happy to do someone, do not ask is the misfortune is the edge.

I asked the Buddha: If you like how sapient?
Buddha said: Buddha is somebody who has, who is the future Buddha, I have for naive for you.

I asked the Buddha: Why are you all melancholy when I sleet?
Buddha said: winter is past, depart the memory.

I asked the Buddha: Why are my casual every night of snow?
Buddha said: there will always be missed inadvertently, when a lot of really beautiful.

I asked the Buddha: it does not snow over the next few days?
Buddha said: Do not just stare at this season, missed the winter, next year treasure.

I asked the Buddha: Why do people have good and evil?
Buddha said: no good and malign, nice and evil Cunhu Seoul heart.

I asked the Buddha: How to quiet? How often?
Buddha said: to detect myself.

I asked the Buddha: Why more distressed world?
Buddha said: because without learning of self.

I asked the Buddha: Why do people live?
Buddha said: Roots.

I asked the Buddha: What is the basis?
Buddha said: can not mention.

I asked the Buddha: How old are you?
Buddha said: I am even one year old, I am also a Buddha, even 100 years if you mallet to your psyche that is people.

I asked the Buddha: the impermanence of what things mean?
Buddha said: There is always uncertain, so the fear of stupidity.

I asked the Buddha: My feelings are always ups and downs.
Buddha said: All knowing, all knew that, on a Sufficiency or Lack, Every stream ups and downs side to peace.

Buddha said: perseverance, such as deep, is getting forward into the death.
Buddha said: perseverance, such as dust, is ineffective without success.
Buddha said: perseverance, such as tears, is the trickle-down heart broken, broken and flying.

Buddha said: Do no ask 5 hundred annuals, into my Buddhism, has long been detached Nirvana (Pan).
I Zaibai silent, falling, falling to hell together.

Buddha said: edge of the ice.
I will ice in his weapon, ice melt, I found that edge was gone.
Buddha said: anything is unreal.

I believe in fate, not a Buddhist Road. Margin of Buddha, do not deem me.

Buddha said: corner to the heavens, to the people from the margin of wins. Species of the circumstance because, to close the circumstance of fruit,GHD Classic Straighteners, all created by idea. Smile face, do not complain. Leisurely, heart, with the nature, revel. Destined because a life to alteration, and only in the hundred years later, that a blossom time.

Buddha said: moment is perpetual.

put things in the globe is divided into ten Buddhist community: Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, note, and Enlightened along Conditions, daytime, Ashura, human, beasts, starving ghosts and hell.

days, Hugh Luo, people, animals, hungry ghosts, hell, as sentient beings.

sentient creatures to experience occasion and effect wheel, from which to experience grief.

painful process in the experience, only fathom the true averaging of life,GHD, tin have eternal life.

Phoenix. Nirvana.

Buddha said: A life such as alive in the thorns, the heart does not move, people do not frivolous, nailed is not harmed; such as echocardiography is frivolous people, injured pain in the bones of their body, so the experience into the world,GHD Benefit Straighteners, all sorts of pain,GHD Purple Gift Set!

Buddha said: There is no Bodhi tree, neither stand mirror, had no one, where can the dust alight. This is a person who accidentally do not have one; the world this is a world without cautiously to life capabilities. Zen also sit, the line also Zen, flowers and the world, like a leaf, the spring flowers from green, fall to Yepiao Ling, Infinite Wisdom heart at ease, natural body language silent action.

Buddha said: Oliver knows no boundaries, repent and be saved.

Buddha said: love it by the raw alarm, terror by the students love it, if away from the sweetheart, fret no terror.

Buddha said: Life has been made by a relative from the heart, are all asset in the world of the period, the heart does not move,GHD Purple Straighteners, neither things moving, the heart the same, all things are the same.

Buddha said: Aibie Li, with the unpleasant, let go never to return, nothing is the level. But eyeful vacant bloom, an fantasy.

Buddha said: the thing thing thing, then the material can be complex; to things non-material things, all things non-material. Material shall not name the power, were not the real thing, the appoint thing is not real, nobody is also physical.

Buddha said: no good and evil, good and evil Cunhu Seoul heart.

Buddha said: The end of life in the face of love, moments of pain, eternal happiness, can not withstand the temptation

Buddha said: Wisdom is never a stupid motif, a notion that is Prajna intellectual life.

Gyatso's life
central storehouse is an intangible riddle, is likewise an immortal romance. Both the divine religion,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, politics, curious, but too love the prettiness, the fate of impermanence. In the rush to make the life excursion of the fate of the wizardry show, three years later generations recourse and venture. He is too a nativity poet, and his elegant in the poem touched innumerable generations of men and women. He - the Dalai central storehouse Gyatso, is the world's most influential contemporary Chinese cultural diagrams.
situations in the chief Gyatso's life is favor a play. Transforms, noble. He appeared silence and elegant alcove that stage, a light natural twenty-three you put feelings into my center sing. Is such a male. Half tea millet, half-silence. Clean and health, neat away. Successful merely it is beauteous in life. Worldly in this world have eternal wading through the water, relaxed and to work to prop it 2 alternatively three women, to seek a infrequent adore. Noise does not clamor to the heart not to love the seating arrangement implicit.

live in the Potala Palace,
I was the biggest snow potentate.
roaming the streets in Lhasa,
I was the world's most beautiful lover.

He is the Dalai
​​- arsenal central Gyatso.

Sponsored Links