Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
wtixh944

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key blog microspotti

Microspotting is not about me, but there have been a few tales about your humble editor which have popped up in the news more than the final month or so. I figured I'd share them as I'm recovering from my week at SXSW Interactive. New Microspotting profiles are going to be coming subsequent week! Microsoft Gives Computer Guy a Makeover eWeek,Windows 7 Home Premium, February thirteen, 2008 Using the tagline "Like the paparazzi, but for geeks" Microspotting.com represents a new wave in corporate workplace communications—using Web 2.0 technologies to introduce employees to each other,Windows 7 Download, and to the world beyond the corporate campus. [Read full article] Microspotting on KUOW's Sound Focus KUOW, March 4, 2008 (I'm on 43 minutes into the show) "... There's always this back and forth pull between getting your bills paid versus compromising your ideals and your identity. For me, that's always been an interesting thing to explore -- how people negotiate that with themselves,Microsoft Office Professional 2010, and their employers. What kind of compromises are we willing to make or not willing to make? For me, it's been really important to find a workplace that appreciates my outside life..."[Listen to the segment, at minute 43:00] How'd you land that great job? NWSource,Windows 7 Serial, March 12, 2008 As a marketing manager on the software giant's staffing team,Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key, the Seattleite spends much of her time publishing "Microspotting", a blog profiling some of Microsoft's most notable employees, from a Peruvian rockstar to a technical editor known as That Goth Girl to the company's infamous mystery blogger Mini-Microsoft. [Read full article]

Sponsored Links