Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
m7w9m6pw6
Captain

m7w9m6pw6 is on a distinguished road

(Reprint) - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 383408533 at 22:05 on June 23, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, Confucius said: do not sleep at noon, afternoon crash. Mencius said: Confucius said, right!

2, Keguan you are jumping the queue, or stay

my stool

3, I was young, you do, the old have it?

4, gentleman wolf is nothing more than patience

5, all of them on the side is not necessarily a good thing, for example, they all stand side of the boat

6 , nervous,dior sunglasses 2011, I am not a good person ... ...

7, you say ... you like me? In fact ... I started ... in fact I told you ... Oh, right,sunglasses hut, in fact I quite like my own .

8, as a typical failure, you were so successful

9, a child just learning to ride a bike, but also less likely to run into the street and saw the front an old man in the walk, he felt to hit to cry, do not move, do not move. The old man standing there did not move about the results I turned to Guaiqu, or hit. Old man stood up and said, you aim it

10, if there is 300W, everybody is good to buy Mercedes or Ferrari okay.
Re: second-hand best buy 300 Otto, to hire 300 drivers so that they open behind you, one will be arranged in s-shaped, arranged for a B-shaped

11, a lot of smile,sunglasses 2011, feeling cold cloudy Beware!

12, to the day since I Hengdao laugh, laugh finished I went to bed!

13, distance tests a horse shortage, time will tell unpredictable

14, I face my father expressed his views regarding fat: no Han's life, have a Han's disease .

15, my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually overstated.

16, not at my grave and cry. Reincarnation of my way dirty.

17, so Zhang, a computer at home you press the CTRL + C, and then in the company's computer and then CTRL + V is definitely not work. Even if the line is not the same article. No, no, more expensive computers will not work.

18, I thought you were number 1 and 3, the middle, did not think the two of you are still the number 1 and 3 combined.

20, a cannibal to classes,chanel sunglasses 2011, managers repeatedly told not to eat my colleagues agree. Could not resist a few days, eat a cleaner

people, was immediately found. The sentiment is: Do not eat a lot of people really.

21, now you call me,dior sunglasses, because you do not know me, so after you know me,oakley sunglasses 2011, you will beat me.

22, who never know who told you what time inadvertently said goodbye never really gone after.

23, the road to success is always in construction.

24, I do not go to hell, who is under the love of who

25, guess the English sentence: \

26, looks like you, think of vague. - I suddenly felt, missing most of this, more light (I vaguely remember that this is Faye Wong \sigh, that two teenagers: a stunning of the time, a gentle years.

28, if she (he) said to you: \always remember I will not let you play a trick.

30, the female colleagues, please do not discharge me, my wife has caller ID.

31, smile, wave, goodbye, the end.

32, I think of it, I have determined to be a fun person

33, the salary paid to think about than, well, want to live.

34, then what, give me a good affordable grave.

35, lived for twenty years, not for the motherland, do something for the people, each thinking of this, heartbroken

36, taking advantage of young, talented bad thing to have dry it, not years.

37, earned the money selling cabbage, speaking in selling viper heart

38,-year-old boy is the most feared creatures on the planet, they have a curiosity, mobility , destructive and \

39, were you at its word - and I say pay back the money not pay back the money!

40, I said: sleep to sleep, is sleep.

41, although I believe eachother, but not necessarily believe you, ah

42, God said: Do not forget the umbrella out, now I have to water the flowers

43, special never say their special, for example, I

44, if I had to Thailand says he already has the air not to

45, I know All good things banquet, but, at least , feast on the cool I want to eat!

46, I walk my Sunshine Road, athletic, you have your.

47, the world is ours, and also the children, but ultimately that bunch of grandchildren!

48, whenever a difficult time I read Buddhist scriptures: \longevity secret ----? keep breathing, do not breathe

50, so I have money, I bought a bus, take the special bus lanes, dedicated bus stopped at the station, so someone wants to on the train, I said: I'm sorry, this is the private car

51, is good people go hungry, I eat meat does not bia ji mouth

52, life's long road, with a total will be the wrong steps.

53, I never bully bullying ~ ~ ~ I really do not know him before he was weaker than me ...

54, you go to your bridge across the street, I had my underground passage .

55, my hobbies can be divided into two kinds of static and dynamic, static is to sleep, the dynamic is turning ...

56, where the falls, where Paqi fall ... ... always there I wonder where there was a pit!

57, Oh ~ this man is not to be a shape, even the headaches are biased

58, my people do not understand music, so when not tricky, but not the transfer time.

59, people always want to do some thing good spirits know that children always think that doing something bad spirits do not know, we let the ghosts and gods are too embarrassed.

60, who came among the most forthright, whining I'm doing my part

61, if you can not tolerate me, that is not your mind is too narrow, that is my personality is too great.

62, the line to the water to the poor, thirsty; sitting watching clouds from time to time, dizziness.

63, I want to learn Phoenix Nirvana, who knows ... ... accidentally cooked it!

64, anyway, the old and my life is not counted as they do not know is that they did not count right or wrong I live.

65, thirty degrees corner of your mouth smile, Baidu search less.

66, God will certainly forgive me, because that is his profession.

67, your hand, know the Zaichou, burst into tears, the child does not take me away.

68, handsome with a P use? they might not be pawns to eat!

69, do not put your horse to come over and I said - I Avanti!

70, and then I'll tie you tired of the ship by the arrows to the grass!

71, who do not make me, I do not prisoners; if we are attacked, be courteous one-third; who repeated me, I stitch; people also attacked, extermination.

72, I'm not the RMB, how to make everyone like me? !

73, single is not difficult, the difficulty is to cope with those who do want you to end the single.

74, free to study feng shui, accounting for a good death can be considered to make up for the tomb of his lifetime of regret can not afford good housing

75, who we all thought that he could die for love, In fact, people love die, it will only place in the Who Loved a needle on the bar, and then we tears, we toss and turn, and we long illness into health, we tempered into a steel. You are not the wind, I was not sand, and then also can not get tangled up the horizon, dried tears, tomorrow morning, we have to work.

76, the world is a large claw vending machines, I am across the windows, just want you to

77, if you go first, do not blame me when he turned back to you.

78, a person has only one heart, there are two atria. One lived happiness; a home to grief. Do not laugh too loud, or you'll wake the next sad.

79, for their own good points, because life is not long; the people around him better, because the next life may not be able to meet

80, some say, merry-go is the most cruel game chasing each other, there is the eternal distance

81, If you were reincarnated, to do a tree, stand in eternity, no joys and sorrows of the position. Half serene in the dust, half flying in the wind, half floating down a cool, half of the sun. Very proud very silent, never to rely on never looking for!

82, saying that approached technology should also pay attention, to the right place at the right time to find the right person approached, for example at the moment I'm online

83, I want to love you when I was too low to have the dust, but did not bloom, then the dust is more and more that we have finally buried alive, the love really is not too humble, light There is no nourishment is not enough dust

84, do not feel happy, not because of the pursuit of \

85,5 year-old daughter to help her father to do something.

father: \br>
dad: \---------------------------
This article reproduced from: Small four-Xi: Selected 85 liners, very interesting, must- Look ~! (Reprinted)
reading space with QQ Email Subscribe What is a small four-Xi
reading space?
m7w9m6pw6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links