Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-20-2011, 04:12 AM   #1
5641f4mvoo

Default Into the ah!

! Hilarious ~ ~Learn a certain radio DJ's friends to unravel a medicinal program Kangzhu Ren hepatitis B,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers, super comic ah! Here are their telephone recording

Hello?
Hey!
Hey!
Hey!
Bit ah ah you?
ah
you jailed not?
,, dead guys are ah ah
night?
hanging, cannot?
Youmie
Why not?
peduncle with it! 11 ah,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers!
Wusi you?
... ... Well, an age cavity microphone first
... ... ah ha ha
reasons, you must
Wusi you D?
You Mi 102.7 ah?
ah
reason stands, naturally 啵
solution, solution D of you may also have people at home?
me you ah! Hey ... ...
Lebanon
ah ... ...
Hey, you were under Li D repeatedly?
[Keke]
hey ... ... ... ...
you a good laugh - ceremony, you have to adore to go riding is ... ... to get you the home first Lebanon to serve my family carry on playing ah

Hello? Kang Zhuren ah? Kang Zhuren
President, you name it?
My name is Liang Liang ~ ah ... ...
Mr. ... ... you a lot of my
me, well, me. I am, I had it, there it disease, behind it, go to your families afterward the Air it to, and family friends a good turn, not know it ... ...
you a lot - You favor me!
it does, what are you sick, it can be cured appoint, are among my stuff.
is good since you and the family, you do not attempt to merciless! You have to hold! ! I you to the Lebanese! Multi -

[laughing Street]

... ...
degree do you - you provincial autonomy it?
Gaozhou ... ...
Gaozhou!
good! The home you save off the gas station!
you ride aboard the 256 - to Choi Hung station to take!
straight 300 meters left in front of vehicle! ! Hepatitis B liver disease likewise my state of health to hospital!
Li! Your support!
- Oh ... ...
under me!
- Oh,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, have one by now ... ...
020! 8318,Lacoste Gravitate Trainers! 31 89 ...
020! 83183189 ...
Lebanon and then I go hand!
Whoever hath! Three hundred and fifteen! Zero! Zero! Zero! Zero!
Whoever hath! Three hundred and fifteen! Zero! Zero! Zero! Zero ~ Okay, now rotate to serve cross-host

[laughs to the Street]

reason you cannot get it late!
Wu Si ... ...
it, by far only my most admirable DJ Lijia. Planes have kick it D Li Zhong baa baa rack
:
I can insure you security, whichever one of your compound, you Good rule of statute, hepatitis B
... ... your solution?
due, to a good! I have to guide the corporation, the original method mouth! Island health centers are equipped to serve my liver to megalopolis! Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa rule! It sets rule the world only seven elements, only it entire in one! ! What a savage, to my state of hepatitis B liver disease to health centre! !
(ah ha ha ha ha ah ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...)
as long as 20 minutes to be out of fruit!
out of the apple, Wuli your way, buried where viral load below 30 as long as you! Are by the time the hundred and eighty bucks! Can cure - remedy as hepatitis B at the end! Live only a hundred eighty bucks, I can
hepatitis B at the end to do, for at home - get home for re-hepatitis B disease, the hospital Special instructions ... ...
baa baa I'm to slumberous, beneficiaries, and even obtaining off work family!

[smile again to the avenue]
(background sound: Oh ... well ... is ... ...)

to cure hepatitis B it can be the end of a disease, I have to Company Health, may, regardless of night, day patient manipulation! !
Leung, there is lucky that you do not attempt to re-psychology, cancer, hepatitis B it -! (Laughs)
cancer ... ah ...? !
ah good reason under the emulating chapters according to the hepatitis B into cancer
ah * ... ...
whether you bypass the gravity of hepatitis B to cirrhosis, liver ascites ~
(background sound: What to Do With Your Hard ... ...), over 70% of the patients ... ... to the south of hepatitis B patients, when 40% do 70% of the patients I must face, 40% to 30% of patients into the surface I am of the province! Unfortunately, a lot of hepatitis B hepatitis B patients in Chung Hsing clutch it cancer Mental ... ...
Lin you die ~ you, your family, they played , your friend, annual work, excellent movie ... ...
wow nice ah it is women who ... ...
: wow, really good now, ah, this human. I've heard to 4 continuous late. Hey, can you cry this seat to penetrate the medic with my programs? I really favor him, his personal neatness is very prominent.

M: He did not chart.
FEMALE: He felt this hospital male, ha, is the fellow you came. Then listen to his recitation, (I think he) from small to large are the class preceptor in the level were labeled out of recitation. No, he is like this, occasionally called rupture mic, and more funny. Yes, he is really good ah.
M: miserable Tangzhu Ren (phrase heard not very explicit, guess this manner)
Woman: Hey, you, you have to work?
M: Yes, ah, what things do ah?
Female: over friends.
M: What ... ...
Woman: Come on you, your friends come over.
M: Is there everything you can do ah?
women: the Guangzhou station, take the 810 bus to the Garden Hotel bus stop, go straight, turn flyover is our Ethiopian Airlines,Lacoste Camden Trainers, Air × × those people ... ...

another man smile to die ... ...

F: Do you take notes almost our branch bureau call is 020, and 8762,1101, was 020, 8762,1,Lacoste UK,1,0,1.

M: Hello, I have recorded
M: So you let them attended.
M: I've recorded, just achieved you have recorded.
F: Really?
M: yes ah.
F: No prodigy you call me just mention await you, is to find the aboriginal tape recorder!
Man: Ha ha ha ... ...
Girl: Do you really recorded?
M: yes ah.
women: What can ah? Talk to you ... ...
M: Should I put it to you ah? Wait let me call you behind to you.
Woman: I top you ah, well, you now put it to me.
M: So friends.

M: you do not trust me! Death does not understand how to write the word?
Woman: Hurry delete it friends.
M: How much money you absence to go ah?
F: ah?
M: How many money you want to go ah?
Woman: What do you think? You a amount!
M: Are you ... ... you are not the beginning ... ... No, you are not afraid I'll get others to listen to judge?
Woman: I would not panic.
M: I think finished up ring tones.
Female: inflicted ring tones?
Male: 0,0,0,0 ... ...
Female: ring tones 0,0,0,0,0 ... ...
(Background Girls: good proposal!)
Woman: Hello, Do not you, you delete it friends.
M: query me. You know friends I have here is the radio, anything. Death does not know how to write the word?
women (alleging): No, you fast delete it you, I do not ... ...
Male: No delete. I've just a very fine voice synthesis, do not be terrified. Others do not acknowledge out.
Female: Today my voice did not sound good. You erase the premier duration, another daytime and then I accommodate the sound recording, OK?
M: good good, I deleted!
women: you put it deleted.
M: I deleted.
women: you do not like friends ... ...
M: has been deleted, you can not see it? You,
Female: delete it friends.
M: delete what ah? Do not tell you, I go.
Woman: Hey, you do not do me any ... ...
women: You can not delete, you lock it up ... ...
Woman: Hey, do not listen to others ah.
M: Tonight I can also be accustom.
Women: Which ... ...
license man, the tape I can use it tonight. Broadcast instantly to the.
Female: Tonight hear is not green. You announce my tape, top!
M: And do no feel curious.
female: No one could hear it.
women: you do not like you, delete it friends.
M: Pale Ba. Do not offend the radio folk, record your voice.

(Background Girls: Shalao ah ... ...)

women: Do not engage in, and feed.
M: So you, you continue to do your thing.
F: Do you delete it friends.
M: Or, or deleted it.
Female: deleted?
M: deleted, bye.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 04:18 AM   #2
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 15:35 on May 12 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary

real ones
realistic and clever mix of patterns, a creative chronological hand-painted wall stickers, so your home is full of surprises and fun.

If a simple coat hook in the wall will destroy the beauty of the room, but also seemed very awkward. Then paste an artistic hand-painted wall stickers, make your room become beautiful and lovable.

This three-dimensional super
racks wall stickers, so many people are delusional, just because paste installed a wall hook, hang the clothes, the more people believe it is a hanger. Look realistic and practical value,莆田鞋服城, to be increased a little fun and easy.

roll a perfect match with wall stickers,莆田安福, elegant feel that will roll and pink wall stickers are distributed by the flowers, so the bathroom is also the feeling of soft and fragrant.

wall can grow out of a tall straight tree, look at the past turned out to be a measure can be found foot height. Growth stage of the child, but it is a good helper. Can help you record the height of children of different changes in each stage. Do you like this hand-painted on the wall posted it?

a hand-painted decorative wall shelves across posted materials can not only save space, you can also bring color to the bare walls and beautiful.

the trash bags hanging on the wall labeled, is very creative? As long as the paste to put on a hook in the wall, you can bring to your life a little fun.

to a wide range of frame designs drawn into the wall stickers, so you can have your own side of the photo wall.
natural beauty
delicate flower,莆田鞋业, natural leaves, you can make the room full of natural atmosphere and vitality, even the most ordinary, simple wall, but also showing a very different style Oh.

green plants attached to the wall, to bring home fresh and clean atmosphere.

a beautiful flower blossoming, your home can add to the romantic atmosphere.

flowers, bring people comfort. The comfort and warmth into the bedroom, make your bedroom full of life.

full of fruit, like the harvest season,安福市场, bringing the room lively, fun atmosphere.

white willow, giving a refreshing feeling, as if like \
black humor
black, reminiscent of the calm and dignified. However, it applied to the hand-painted wall plaster, was brought lovely, humorous and funny.

the QQ in the black hairy ball face on the wall, so that my home has to Q it.

look like a black version of the m & m's chocolate? Cute and fun way to add a lot of quiet energy wall.

happy birds, free flying over the green plants, the spring-like atmosphere into the home.

black cartoon images of the wall stickers, would become a pretty funny, so kind of alternative family atmosphere.

endowed with ancient legend of the eight position of the icons attached to the ground, so that my home is also a bit more fabulous color.

in the European style home, decorated with footprints into the ground a good choice, as is the music accompanied by Qing Yang, stepping on a beautiful dance, so the addition of a little warm home screen.
childlike
a favorite cartoon images made of hand-painted wall stickers, along with their small daily life, so happy around in their side.

blue cartoon patterns are,外贸论坛, as in the performance of the puppet show, lively and image, to bring joy to children's room.

lovely cartoon images, is the favorite of children, it gives the innocence of children brought endless imagination. The whole room is full of a lively atmosphere.

cartoon hand-painted piece of wall stickers has a rich and colorful colors. The clouds, grass of the earth, the most beautiful scene with the innocent children out of the way the performance.

festive red cartoon images, the art of Chinese characteristics expressed. Classic cartoon images, as if to tell a good story.

gradient lines, and sketched out the 3 little ghosts, like \Full of playful images of children to mix together, expressed with brilliant color, but also for your bedroom unexpected results.

pink wall, affixed a hand-drawn cartoon wall stickers, there are good results, oh.
mirror
mirror can design a variety of hand-painted wall stickers, under them to tell the story behind it.

carved round mirror wall stickers,莆田外贸论坛, to the spacious, bright feel.

put together to form heart-shaped mirror free wall map case, to bring art and beauty of space to enjoy.

polygons and water like a mirror affixed to the wall, to the space to create a modern.

detailed pattern of the mirror wall stickers, to add a gorgeous space with an elegant feel.

realistic art wall clock wall stickers, to bring home a rich contemporary art and fashion.
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote