Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
D727j3fnvh

Default 25 million RMB elegance decoration

The most priceless luxury in the mainland of China, This set of super-Riverview mansion from top to base 2 floors, an area of ​​980 square meters, amounted at 300 million yuan RMB.

large living room @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

large living room @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

table @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

clothing room @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

bedroom @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

bedroom corner @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

bath time
River view seeing chilly, but looks favor Jin Mao Tower and World Financial Center, you can watch you take a shower, ha @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

full VERSACE @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

corridor corner @ Versace Home by Tomson Riviera

bulb is VERSACE @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

small restaurant @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

Kitchen @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

VERSACE Medusa
floor girls head is a mosaic inlaid wood @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

bedroom bedding also VERSACE @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

study @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

small bathroom @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

tourist Wei @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

A total of 100 VERSACE
pillow @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

corridor corner @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

this special variety of feeling @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

客卧 @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

F @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

the second floor of the living room @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

the second floor of the alive apartment corner @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

corner of the room @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

main restaurant @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

chandelier @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

ashtray is VERSACE @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

massive terrace @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

Harbourside, the infinite pulchritude of River @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

bikini party aboard the balcony open
good @ Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

Versace Home at Tomson Riviera

Tomson Riviera, and Versace Tomson Riviera together to create the second floor of the first set of forty, Building A model room area of ​​more than 900 square meters. This is the first in Asia Versace real mansion. Versace Home at Tomson Riviera, in the Asian mart as a Versace designed the first set, only a model room, from design to achieved production, took a full 2 ​​years, renovation prices up to 2500 million. Tomson Riviera design showroom VERSACE HOME dominate, this is to the perfect consensus of the assorted contrast, a great contrast of aesthetic style, and its creative inspiration from the neo-classical, baroque and ultra-realistic fashion, but to create a timeless and elegant, unexpected sense of harmony.
VERSACE brand has all been adhering to the fearless, mighty, seductive design, superior fabric combined with delicate sunny colors and fearless ideas, give the brand a unique singular style. From the fabric, furniture, lighting to a heap of decorations, Tomson Riviera VERSACE HOME showroom every item in the collection are worthy of a boutique.
In the decoration and details of the deal, the Tomson Riviera VERSACE HOME showroom is to show an example of a lusty taste. It is a fusion of ancient and modern - two seemingly very different style, innovation and the development of contemporary home decor, offers many new ideas. The warm wood, black and white paint, smooth lines and simple style, with Baroque-style spiral structure, ornate gold and silver, the top combination of velvet and silk to create this timeless classic masterpiece. 1 style, tone
VERSACE HOME Tomson Riviera, the overall tone between the black and white model-based,Mens Gucci Boots, according with other colors in different rooms to be decorated. If the hostess rooms are effectively beige, breast and green colors make secondary colors, people feel very warm and gentle; the House
Zeyi room on a black man of the house, supplemented by brown, feeling difficult and extravagance. 2, figurines Accessories
In array to Tomson Riviera VERSACE HOME showroom with matchless personality and disposition, in increase to furniture, the choice of accessories is also carefully selected to assure Chinese and Western. In the Chinese ingredients,Gucci Wallet UK, the chosen savor more figurines of Chinese mores, invariable with the overall style of the benefits to period integration. Special process
1, Art treasure wood mosaic
VERSACE HOME entering the master bedroom, you will see on the floor have a goddess Medusa published, the picture is a mosaic with different densities of the wood came. Images with different densities, different textures of wood mosaic. The stitching of the wood in an Italian national treasure art skills, splicing process, the goddess picture perfect introduction, including the eyebrows, eyes, hair, etc., in array to Vivid, the facial expressions to be wealthy, hair culture Tiger to be correct. These technical requirements, do no ask for common carving, but the wood on the floor splicing technology to claiming, because in addition to process the apply, after stitching the published on the floor of the loading capability, floor friction, between the thermal expansion and abbreviation of wood and wood ingredients ought be taken into account. The technical complexity of these processes and problems, known for 2, close lost masterpiece
The corridor leading to the second floor master bedroom, there are two chairs, curved behind is an chip of wood and inlaid patterns is a lost masterpiece in the art, the last presentation of the pattern is not a shape, but after many program, based on different materials, layer by layer carved. VERSACE HOME and said, along to this handbook capabilities is a top-secret technology VERSACE HOME, very few members of the kernel technology to master the technology, the company's senior leaders even granted to visit. VERSACE HOME open to the outdoor earth has not been the seat of the production process, so it remains a puzzle. However, from the fashion it is full of elegant sense, it still can feel in the making process of handmade art VERSACE HOME demanding and rigorous process of imprinting. 3, a rare coffee table by hand
On the second floor stairs at the navel of the sofa table, stone lines upon the line of pure hand-made, and the choice of the original stone is very rare. The production process, on the an hand to consider the overall size of stones appropriate for production the kind of shape table; the additional hand, consider the stone's own brand of unique tags ARAB and escaping between the degree of how much. Once identified, then the goddess VERSACE Medusa published logo and unique leaf carving up Greece, and has carved deep in stone patterns
Degree of the mirror must be at the same level, requiring the utter depth of unity, all processes must be not fewer. Given that strict selection and process requirements, so this looks like an mediocre coffee table is very precious. 4, hand-woven sofa
On the second floor in the living room sofa is placed using a special hand-weaving skills, this manual is unique in that the weaving process are instantly on the sofa, the sofa as the original body is woven, weaving needs According to the sofa and the entire process requires the modeling of anyone wear alternatively can not area a large fold. The local arm of the sofa and corner wear and cut deserving to lofty use, hand-woven in when the time spent in additional chapters of the times! In this access, weaving tough to transform very large. But this tailored woven out of the sofa, not only exquisite, it also brings a more cozy experience. Tomson Riviera,Gucci Shoes UK, the whole original VERSACE HOME Custom room templates are used in furniture from Italy and Switzerland were handmade crafts, hand-made during the lesson of the process is very strict and stringent requirements, including a process error, the whole works would re-do, and accordingly to arrive from the custom Tomson Riviera, had spent 10 months period, which in other residential projects are very rare. The transport process is very laborious, there is no use of orthodox furniture will be split into chapters of the shipping method, but to all the furniture showroom all within the overall handling from abroad come to these original custom furniture shipped to Shanghai, a full used two containers. This mode of transport, so that the overall costs have increased, but fundamentally to re-assemble furniture to prevent any error, so as to ensure the quality and solace of furniture will not be affected. Tomson Riviera, the coupler institution of the maneuvering and design with a full 6 years, after dozens of modifications, and Tomson Riviera VERSACE HOME showroom design also embodies the painstaking efforts of many people, not only to disburse the designer VERSACE HOME the hard go, Madam Hsu Feng, chairman of Tomson Group also individually comprised throughout the plenary design. VERSACE HOME chiefly original image is colorful, but this VERSACE HOME Tomson Riviera,Womens Gucci Pumps, between the design model is a simple, low-key yet luxurious. This is both through constant adjustments, and adjusted results, and most consistent The program finally lasted 1 year,Gucci Shoes, after more than 10 changes. In array to achieve the perfect design intent, decoration and construction lasted more than six months have crafted. Exclusive custom 1, custom carpet
VERSACE HOME The blanket is custom designed in Russia in common use for the Arab imperial family. Pavement on the rug, as carpet for the pre-paved marble outer ring, let the carpet when the carpet and the outer ring of the marble floor in the same aircraft, and the corner accurate. Decoration in the house, the space kept for the carpet, and then the space in which to set the carpet, do not wear the carpet, marble, no more space to stay out of the gap. Embedded in the stall the process, primarily in the restaurant landscape arbitrage carpet, its Greek and edge lines leaves the distance amounted marble edge with sub-arc method, in order to achieve the most precise dimension, which requires very precise measurement of the two the degree of assembly between. The VERSACE HOME very well dealt with the problem.
2,Womens Gucci Casual Trainers, a special pillow
VERSACE HOME pillow in a total of more than one hundred, have a variety of colors and styles, these pillows are specially designed and customized, the color can play a regulatory role. Such as the living room color is black, no other colors, so become very good decorative pillow, pillows of different colors can be changed frequently, which makes the room very cozy to change the color, also without changing the overall upkeep of the case, Through the adjustment of accessories for the home life more activating. upgrade the quality of
combination
Versace Home has been in preparation for creating a prototype, the high-end parties apt demonstrate a current Versace Home lifestyle, and TGL has been trying apt ascertain a fashionable, high-end luxury life belongs only to the notion of means of wording, and hope to effect at the Tomson Riviera. Tomson Riviera has a infrequent design the final large size, all with private foyer 220 per household (household with two masters of the hoist), large balcony (2 meters depth, most breadth of 20 meters), and the all-suite devise. Where A, D Building is a floor of one space of ​​about 597 square meters; B, C is a layer of two buildings, an area of ​​430 square meters. Extreme large size, 360-degree look approximately the Bund of Huangpu River and Lujiazui superior scenery and the configuration of the international altitude brand for the Versace Home provides a roomy design space and design inspiration. Madam Hsu Feng, leader of Tomson Group in the full participation and assist, behind 1 annual, after more than 10 changes, the medley of exertions of numerous folk in the Tomson Riviera Versace Home Open House was eventually issued. Versace Home-based aboriginal picture is chromatic, but this model Versace Home Tomson Riviera, among the design style is uncomplicated, low-key additionally extravagant. This is both via constant adjustments, and adjusted results, and most encounter the Versace Home at Tomson Riviera in the agenda. The solution to the faultless comprehension of the design ambitious, elaboration and construction lasted more than 6 months have crafted. Versace Home at Tomson Riviera, the guiding character of the Department, is the faultless integration of a variety of compare, a large contrast artistic style, and its ingenious inspiration from the neo-classical, baroque and ultra-realistic form, but to create a A timeless and elegant, unexpected sense of harmony. From the cloth, furniture, lighting to a great many decorations, Tomson Riviera, Versace Home Open House each item in the collection are worthy of a boutique. In the elaboration and details of the handle, the Tomson Riviera VERSACE HOME showroom is to show an sample of peerless savor. It is a fusion of archaic and modern - two seemingly very different style, innovation and the evolution of contemporary home decor, offers many new ideas. The lukewarm wood, black and pearly draw, smooth lines and uncomplicated style, with Baroque-style spiral framework, ornate gold and silver, soft velvet and silk combine to create a masterpiece out of this timeless classical. Versace Home at Tomson Riviera's birth and the class to promote bilateral strategic cooperation, are namely quickened into an international city of Shanghai opposition the backdrop of increasing international consideration to China's high-end shape mammoth throng, which likewise indicates that the premier melodrama in the Tomson Riviera from the residence on benefit of Shanghai landmark, the ambition enter the ranks of world-class elegance.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

141830 2010 年 12 月 11 日 16:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary

saying last night we had finished, hot and sour soup, the walk back to the hotel. I have two brothers a drink and found a lot of beautiful women in the bridge, were all dressed up for. Along the way we really the most pleasing to the eye, the best looking. But they all went in one direction to pass. Needless to say I knew it was going to perform every night in this town have a party. But my buddy Pianbu Xin, no way to prove my assessment is correct,new balance 574,music recommendation 5 - Qzone log, we take the approach of tracking evidence to confirm this. Track a little way, and indeed in all directions from this town of beautiful women all went to the theater. We decided to buy a ticket to enter a hard-hearted look at beautiful women, a look at the fare, I am a fool man,new balance running shoes, I also foolish, and the cheapest fares to be 168 yuan,Joanna & 王若琳 - Qzone日志, more expensive scary. We estimate two brothers, those beauties should have other premium services it, or not so expensive. But the listing is organized Zhenyuan party party, my buddy gave birth to doubt, but I firmly believe that my party will use any resources. We do not have that much money pastime, although I like beautiful women, but I just stop looking and thinking. I have a wife, I'm afraid my wife. Tang said even more afraid of my father is a bad guy. Needless to say my buddy,new balance mens, he could only stay on the beautiful bar at the top of obscenity. So we go home. Night is also good, readily took two, because there is no belt, tripod, squatting on the bridge to put shot.

to the inn's owner said last night Well, we go today, 120 starting at 9 am on a person, including round-trip transfers to the scenic inn, the cost of tickets and cruise. We figured like a good deal. Leshan City, because we do not have spots. My buddies 11 to upload to sleep problem, I do not have suppressed their own snoring. We overslept a nap actually know the man told us to the inn,new balance shoes, only up. 8:40 a look at the time,new balance outlet, I have only abandoned the idea of the stool, a small hand-only solution, simply wash a bit to go out. A little rain last night, the temperature dropped. I thought of a boat will certainly be more clothes, I will add clothes. My buddy said you add clothes, then I have to add, he has been since the cold than I thought he.
Sister
the car to another person, and we set off. Master told us in the car, the big sister already signed up yesterday to go to. On the train when the master did not come to see her give her phone, the result still in bed sleeping sister, but also get up to eat breakfast. Then the master told Sister can not wait, the results of today's older sister and can not wait to go out. Hey, you said that the climacteric period of middle-aged people to really good horror ah.

Wuyang, we have come. King is really nice, really big wind, the temperature is very low indeed. Excited about taking pictures, there is another part of the beauty boat passage from Huaihua. I naturally want to strike up a conversation, what way to do that. Nature is no way my buddies involved way is to take pictures, because they are used to fool some beautiful cameras and mobile phones take pictures, nature does not look good I make friends. I casually took a few, to show them, get them a plain foolish brother brought a trace of fear of favor. My camera is broken man, Mozhe, God destined me better than he lesbians of all ages.

photo shoot,new balance sneakers,要是�有感� 哪�眼角的泪� - Qzone日志, natural communication and how to give photos to friends. QQ the most efficient, most courageous, the best tool for the expression of mind, a natural exchange of our communication link. Ah man that I look, with sharp, hate, demons staring at me, I handed a spit under the tongue, and I express the very rogue, is someone I want to QQ. I did not want to go.
noon tour ended, we returned to the ancient city to find local people asked the most distinctive snacks. As a place to go, eat snacks most Kaopu cheap, and authentic, than into the hotel bar fitness, easily more than a fancy meal. Slowly began to rain, how should we spend the afternoon it? What happened then, wait and see.
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote