Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
miranda2lp
Sergeant

miranda2lp is on a distinguished road
Default and more importantly

Confidence is a term that comes up often when talking about golf performance. ‘It’s all about confidence’ and ‘I just need to be confident’ are some of the sentences heard.
,Cheap New Era Hats

Confidence means different things to different people. This article is about helping you to grasp what confidence means for you. How do you experience it,Wholesale Monster Energy Hats,Dear Kate, Get Well Soon �C Fashionista Fashion I, and more importantly,MLB Hats, what can you do to get it?

To begin,wholesale red bull hats, let’s talk about how you experience confidence. When experiencing confidence, what do you see, what do you hear,versace sunglasses, and what do you feel? Often,Yves Saint Laurent Pumps, it is the feeling a person gets in their body that denotes confidence. The golfer will feel centred,Baseball Hats, balanced,Mulberry handbags, calm,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and powerful at the same time. Sometimes the golfer will hear things in a certain way or see things in a certain way when experiencing confidence. However the golfer experiences confidence,Wholesale Jordan Hats, it’s useful for the golfer to acknowledge how they experience confidence in their sensory experience. This then becomes the goal. The golfer has gone from a vague term to a nuts and bolts sensory description.

Next,Players Authentic Hats,Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows,, the question is what happens immediately before you feel confident? And then,armani sunglasses, what happens immediately before that? Try to establish the pattern that leads to you experiencing confidence; this is where you start on your journey to accessing ‘confidence’.

Confidence is a state of mind; it is a process of behaviour,Wholesale MLB Hats, not a thing. You can’t fit onfidence in a wheelbarrow. What I’m interested in is the pattern is that leads to confidence. Do you say something to yourself? Do you see yourself performing perfectly? Do you hear somebody telling you how good you are? What is involved in the process that leads you to feeling confident?

Try answering these questions?

1) The key to confidence for me is……………….

2) I know I’m confident when…………

3) ……….gives me confidence

4) ………..happens right before I experience being confident

5) If I want more confidence,MBL Jerseys, I ………………..

As a final thought,NFL Jerseys, it’s important that you balance confidence with realism. For example,Wholesale NFL Hats, being confident about flying is not a good idea. Look for reference examples in your past that demonstrate you excelling at the skill you want to be confident doing? Try replaying that success over and over and over again,Football Jerseys, knowing you can do that again in the future. Does that make you more confident?

About The Author
Steven's work has appeared in various media including Smarter Golf Podcasts, The Golfer,oakley sunglasses, FHM,Fendi Sunglasses,did the Jayhawks rock or what, and JNJGF Backspin magazines,Baseball Jerseys, and is the current Golf Psychology contributor to Golf Australia magazine.
miranda2lp is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links