Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

women and men 旺财 Vanves

ancient secret only Only women can be seen busy man, but men can not busy woman. Why? Scientists face face find Vanves phase according to the woman, such as round, shiny, soft, etc., not the fundamental reason, can not do a hundred percent accurate. Now, from a Buddhist point of view I talk about the underlying causes.

traditional culture that women are made of water, and water for the money, the actual occurrence, a woman born to wealth life, where the woman refers to all women, not the individual woman. The man's wealth, but hidden in the five elements of water, the water, only a small part of it. So, for men is concerned, there is a word called Behind a successful man there is always a woman whom quiet dedication. Understand this truth then, Vanves a large number of women can be copied to. We take a look at what the characteristics of the water:

1, the good is like water to flow, because water woman in the family relationship, willing to be under the full house hold. Since that women can hold up half the woman, lost the water part, with the men struggle days, no space, certainly quebracho, generally very easy to divorce, even if the money can not enjoy.

2, Choudao flow of water by cutting water is Zhirou, the water passes through obstacles, it will automatically turn, will not head-on, water will never hurt,Monster Beats Headphones, surface angry men when women are good at Yiroukegang water, because only soft can overcome the hard, just not krusei, so the woman needed to blow off water Jiao, hair Fadia, playing shamelessly, no man lost his temper, so water is always a woman head of the family. The rigid-based work against a woman with a man like this is called I once met a head-on beauty, she told me that before her husband on their obedience, married shortly after her husband had had affairs, I told her, obedience, you are limited only by the number of times you shun can not shun you forever by you, only you do real women, men will serve you a lifetime.

3, water moisture without leaving traces the growth of all things, water, woman, can always find a good man, a man quietly praise, praise men, vomit Lotus , let a man feel like a hero, full of energy, was determined to protect their fragile wife, intimate relationship between two people. Conversely, women often pick the wrong men, men's heart gets more and no confidence that he is a fool, that he is a waste, only more and more downhill. Beijing a woman said to me, looking for her husband the third, neither she beautiful, she has not educated, earn money more than she did, she spotted her husband do not understand what point the primary three, I told her, your husband enjoy each other's gentle words of love, she was speechless.

4, unmarried girls, in the family, society, in the company, if a woman can do really as water, to find someone good, vomit Lotus, many friends, meet other people angry, but also admit bow, smiling face, heavy responsibilities and hardships by music, will be appreciated by your boss, rise higher and higher.

October of this year, I have friends in Nanning during the Buddha to a couple, men often play a woman, I-centering of a concept, just like the man said, you wealth is 60-100 million a year, but unfortunately, you only 15 million a year,bose headphones, and all spent, now make ends meet.

man stared asked me: Master, give me a reason to talk about it.

I said: In many cases, when you talk business, I feel very Me and you can negotiate, but in the end, they always backfire, and even the end result, so Your tears, if the money you could not get. Do you know what is the cause?

man body startled, his eyes shining, lost her voice said to me: Master, ask your discovery. Indeed, as you said, my situation has always been the case.

this time, next to a large group of people are doing the same movements, neck extension of the long, stare at me, and fear of their own missed every word.

I looked at him and speak: a woman for water, water for the money, your wife is your family wealth, your family wealth unrest, foreign financial Mo into. Think about how you treat your wife, your wife peace of mind it? Heart of your wife upset, disturbed family wealth, how dare outside the financial into your home?

man to see his wife and see for yourself. I said, do not quickly repent mistake with your wife?

man a me,Dre Beats Headphones, immediately stood up, knees knock to his wife, three ring head, mouth, said: my wife, I was wrong.

wife sees her husband to his knees, suddenly aggrieved cry,Beats Headphones, the cry, cry for 55 minutes, I commanded the people, let her cry, do not comfort let her have her cry out grievances.

Vanves secret above all, a complete family, women need to do their part, also needs a man to do their part.

Beijing next 10 end of Friends of the Buddha encountered a couple to come together, the man is a successful career type, and I seek advice on how to further enhance the business. I-centering a look and said: your current wealth is 800-1000 million a year, but unfortunately, you only get 300 million, and make ends meet. What a man's eyes were attracted as a general, rapid asked me:

I spoke to three points:

1, you have adultery, prostitution, led by evil, the plot will house more than poor seedling, this vent your wealth;

2, his wife is water, water is wealth, family wealth anxiety, outside Choi Mo into. I said, better for your wife, soon cut off the outer edge.

3, a woman for water, the man is just, there must be tolerance is,monster pro headphones, how magnanimous you are, how much can Shing money, your wife is not enough, the outside accounting to added, therefore, be a man, can not care too much about, to know how to Cibei Xi homes. Some people ask every day, the God of Wealth, he is doomed to poor care was often Cibei Xi, then, in the eyes of others, he is the God of Wealth, Wealth without money, who can money do? Men immediately declare, to sponsor 20 children out of school, and, business is good, and will sponsor more children out of school.

conversation, he has nodded his head and told me: Yes, harmonious relationship with his wife last year, when orders are received, however, the later, after a bad relationship with his wife , the business is not good.

So I told him henpecked family is very wealthy, so-called fear, not fear, but rather love and cherish, will not his wronged wife.

readers to think about whether her husband is a busy woman, whether as a wronged woman afraid of their own men. If so, then congratulations, you certainly wealthy and happy family happy. If not,monster beats, then think about their future now.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links