Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
jnmq6452c

Default ( rpm) 2007 Top Ten latest and maximum grim scam

(1) a gay CCB transfer: to caution our friends abroad more scrupulous!

today through a front door, the door has an ATM. One old man, has been looked at me and hiked alongside him, suddenly stopped me. He said he can not read, get an ATM card to me to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I said I can not help you get, called security to help you. The results, he replied no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to remember the camera --- yeah, but there are ATM machines. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him elect up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you one hundred just hearing! I will alert! Is because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for a substitute! Please scatter the force is really ~ ~ ~ scam after another, deliberately enter the pitfall, I am really very hard to detect!

(2) Shaoyaoju a owner, a sudden power failure at home, outside the skylight to see another family has the power to go see their own meter carton, opened the door to be touching the sword - home burglary knife wounding a power outage, do not rush to open the door outlook, there are multiple observations for a cat's eye outside the campaign, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men hearing for some period, there was no uncommon ring and then open the door.

(3) the woman compatriots attention! This is the latest scam, please note that men and guy women compatriots, please call out your friends pay attention to the new situation, a woman friend to pay special attention to friends: a youth madame working the access home from work to see a child crying, quite needy, then asked the children how the quondam. kids just like the young matron said: simple-minded, and then she went with the kid. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a lofty voltage to lose consciousness. woke up the next day to be ########## in an empty room, surrounded by nought, she did not even see the prisoners long Sha Yangzi. So immediately people are accustom to perpetrate crimes compassion ah, if you meet this and similar, and do Do not take him, to take to take him to the police station to go well, the child wandered off into the police station will go wrong, please let all the women around,Christian Louboutin D'Orsays, for the general safety of Ms., after reading the trouble to along it to everybody.

(4) met today apt apologize fashionable strategy, always of you apt beware of the ~ ~

rest at home today, somebody rang the doorbell, open the door and saw an antique female 50 years age, hand took 2 bags comfit, I thought it was a neighbor to sub-candy, and the results of an opening, could hear not a local, what she said to us that two bags of sugar, and arrange a festive, ambition to change some money to her back said a lot do not know what, I could not hear apparently, I feel is wrong, and intimidate the right to close, halo! This annual, there are so many to ask for money just one.

(5) Forwarding: We pay attention to it! When the ATM withdrawals must be doubly small! ! ! ! !

gold sea final night in the bank ATM withdrawals while the old woman came back and asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a key may be bad, I do not know while the afterward to a little girl, forever wanted me Ji, I did not concern, naughty children do, but that she should hand over the money towards the discharge port, ready to take my money, I feel wrong, and quickly her pushed to the side, waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to fascinate my consideration, the little girl when I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not arrange for it, maybe the money was taken away, so I went into set up: (I instantly go for a tiny girl,Christian Louboutin Sandals, to regain my money, but who would trust a girl can I catch an adult's money? more agitating is that the old woman standing behind me will get light all the money in my card because my ATM card still inside; two little girls I do not instantly chase , so get the card, grabbing, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they are really > This is my private experience, I hope you must be circumspect when withdrawing money after it, to inspect all approximately, and acquaint nigh the family, colleagues, friends, so that bad units there is no opportunity!!!! has appeared scam new tactics!!

(6) My parents are elderly. Yesterday morn, to a strange middle-aged man, said he did no open motorcycle oil, and gas stations also far, motorcycles and ponderous to shove not push, so would favor to inquire my parents to purchase a Coke decanter of gasoline, began, not to say that it namely out of 2,3 million to purchase one blank bottle better. My mommy took the empty bottles to him, not to say he too real money from his pocket, but a few hundred USD bills, merely also let my parents ascertain the money. My mommy Dunsheng alert, saying forget, yet fair one vacant bottle. 100 buy down, but still works above hundred USD bills . Fortunately, I have not Longzhong mother,Christian Louboutin Shoes, not the kind of people who adore petty advantages

(7) The newlyweds honeymoon in Paris. In Paris, his wife another in a vogue dressing cache clothing, as her husband waited outside in the wearing room. but wait for more Shique not seen his wife bring an end to ... and asked the clerk to help her husband strained to see inside, they ascertain a fitting room empty. husband wife jokes that make fun of people, to he was nervous. So back to the hostel waiting for her to come back. A few hours later but there is no trace of his wife, I discovered that the position was serious. husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. Three weeks later, his wife as if from the world evaporation, no reply, sadly pack up and move back to her husband only **. Unable to take center from despair, the husband motivation to go, or even to live alone, decided to self-banishment, wandering to assorted places. A few years later, his urge to Bali, in a decayed house to visit a deformity show (freakshow). He saw a dirty, rusty metal imprison, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like decayed, full of scars. She tangled on the ground, and issued the moans like a wild animal. Suddenly a man shrieked in horror. his people like no woman ever saw his face, his versed, is reported missing soon after he marital red birthmark on his wife's face.

(8) Another version occurs in Shanghai. advertise the public security a few years ago a woman of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but could not find, until five years after the cousin of a friend and saw that the street beggars in Bangkok, Thailand. terror is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body was tied to a bulb post next to the necklaces.

(9) This is the pair go to Hong Kong in a play when the story. A couple unwittingly into the worst districts of law and array in Hong Kong, a boutique shop ? wife very much like the manner of clothing store, and then entered the fitting room fitting. But, sir,Christian Louboutin UK, 1st level and waited outside, but could not see his wife out. Because it is so long, so go look in her to open the door, Mr., but has long been empty dressing room. He surprised his wife asked the clerk where to go, but it seems to be collusion staff were agreeable, like say did not see, and insisted his wife did not like that people came to the store . so he had to ask local police to help search this boutique mart, but to no avail. Then he found another human fjust aboutme time, until his visa expired. the last resort he could not find his wife in the case back home . ... After a year after the corporation invited him to a long leave once again returned to Hong Kong to find his wife. He took his wife's photos bring ... to an endthe streets of Hong Kong, but this is still no clue. eventually coming to an end holidays, he physically and mentally exhausted and started to think back when, one day after an inadvertently infrequent hut. cabin billboard reads: not amused, but because he wanted his days of fatigue, a change of mood, coupled with billboards that read as a rare exhibit inside the cabin of the East to his wretched little room on the stage ... there was a hands and feet were tear off as undressed women were placed there as a vase,Christian Louboutin Boots! the women's tongue has been pulled out, keep production strange groan. to see someone so nauseating that he can not wait, really started to run, but do not know why his heart felt a strange air, and he again cautiously looking at the woman's face ... Yes! this woman is A year ago his wife disappeared. Later, he paid to the local underworld big ransom in interchange for his wife's left torso. but it's too late, and his poor wife has long been crazy. now she still lives at home a hospital, continuing to issue strange groans ...

(10) recently told me that his friend listened a tearful infant on the door, but was already late, and she thought it was strange,Christian Louboutin, so she called the police. The police told her: crawl to the avenue and obtain flee over. Police told her: We have sent people to, in whichever circumstance tin not open the door. Police calculate it is a reg code killer, the use of infant cry recorder, inducing women to think that the babe was abandoned on the outside They go out to see. have not verified it, but the police have received many calls by women saying that they by home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, amuse pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a tearful baby. Please look at this post seriously! there are even now off the brand! admonition is the better!!! antecedent I heard a colossal living scene missing, was later sold to the rodeo, what apparatuses are sold, merely whether a fantasy. the result is truly to look the terror in the real fable.

Sponsored Links