Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
mornning8303
Major

mornning8303 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Windows7 RTM x86 6 1 7600 16385 AllSKUs

I've added all 36 languages and all 20 Local Packs to all the SKUs of Windows 7. NOT Activated, cracked or modified in any way! email me at windows.7.all.skus.all.langs@gmail.com if you have any questions. File: Windows7.RTM.x86.6.1.7600.16385.AllSKUs.AllLangs-DEvilBG.iso
CRC-32: 072da98b MD4: 30b2614afeb8ca2c12f72436021cbb74 MD5: 32fb771593ec9b5be6106b10bb61066a SHA-1: aeb50b90f433c1d68af8e37ad8b152c90845d99c If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes: * 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) processor * 1 GB RAM (32-bit) * 16 GB available hard disk (32-bit) * DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver Compiled by DEvilBG a.k.a. mtrvtbg using Windows AIK for Windows 7 Available SKUs :
Windows 7 Starter (32 bit)
Windows 7 Home Basic (32 bit)
Windows 7 Home Premium (32 bit)
Windows 7 Professional (32 bit)
Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit) Integrated Languages: Arabic
Brazilian Portuguese
Bulgarian
Chinese – Simplified
Chinese – Traditional – Hong Kong
Chinese - Traditional – Taiwan
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
English
Estonian
Finnish
French
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hungarian
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian Latin
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian Local Packs available for the following countries:
Australia (AU)
Brazil (BR)
Canada (CA)
China (CN)
France (FR)
Germany (DE)
Great Britain (GB)
India (IN)
Italy (IT)
Japan (JP)
Korea (KR)
Mexico (MX)
Netherlands (NL)
Poland (PL)
Russia (RU)
South Africa (ZA)
Spain (ES)
Taiwan (TW)
Turkey (TR)
United States (US) What are Local Packs? Local Packs customize the following elements: * Market-Customized Themes. The market-customized themes are specific for a particular region and include wallpapers, sound schemes, and aero glass colors. * Local IE Favorites. A Local Pack may contain a number of links to public-sector Web sites or Microsoft Web sites for the region. * Local RSS Feeds. A Local Pack may contain a number of local RSS feeds for the region. *************** IMPORTANT ****************
If you think this is BADWARE let me give you some facts, before reporting me and this torrent: MSDN-AA Windows 7 Pro x86 ISO (which btw contains all the SKUs in install.wim) is 2 443 256 KB = 2,443 GB
MSDN-AA Windows 7 Language Packs iso (which contains only 35 different lp.cab files) is 1 890 686 KB = 1,890 GB
The Traditional Chinese - Taiwan iso (containing only the 36th lp.cab file) is 109 326 KB = 0,109 GB The 35 lp.cab files (I haven't expanded the en-us lp.cab file, because it's already integrated in the MSDN-AA Pro iso) when expanded are a total of 6 702 977 KB = 6,702 GB
The Local Packs iso is 73 916 KB = 0,Office Home And Business Product Key,073 GB. I haven't expanded them, but they are relatively small so for the next calculation I'll take that value. As other people that have integrated language packs in all SKUs know that every language has to be integrated separately in each and every SKUs. So let's do the simple math: 2,Office Professional Plus 2010,433 GB (windows iso) + 5 (SKUs) * (6,Office 2010 Serial,702 GB (LPs) + 0,073 GB (LocalPacks) = 36,308 GB
This is the raw size not counting the 30-50MB of data that needs to be added to boot.wim. Thank God that Windows AIK also compresses the data so there you have it... a 6,Microsoft Office 2010 Serial,25GB iso. SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO REPORT ME, DOWNLOAD THE TORRENT FIRST,Office 2010 Professional Plus, SCAN IT, AND IF YOU FIND ANY BADWARE THEN REPORT ME! *************** IMPORTANT ****************
Full Description
mornning8303 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
danita7948

There are many ways just one computer aboard offers features for professional applications. Along with state-of-the-art technological innovation,margar1202, the aboard utilizes a strong integrated environment to confirm machine command. It likewise functions as a possible embedded PERSONAL COMPUTER, which makes it possible for OEM along with industrial practical application protocols. The solo computer board works with with a diverse array of os's. This consists of Windows CE,codi2152, EXPERIENCE and Linux. You will find even progression kits regarding DOS along with Linux models. The board could also work along with flash playing cards, which appropriately tackle by far the most demanding job applications. With a selection of memory capabilities,tifny2128, single aboard computing goes on to explode in world wide popularity. The actual embedded solo computer forums also assistance a extensive range involving commercial job applications,noelia2046, as very well. These comprise gaming,danie2090, kiosk as well as ATM models. The forums are lesser than ATX motherboards,kryste2079, that allows for far more flexibility with computing. Additionally,angeli2091, the forums entail the specified I/O without the need of restriction at plug-in playing cards. Therefore, lots of information is often channeled along with implanted appropriately.
For nearly all commercial interests, single aboard computing is usually utilized regarding process command and interfacing. Fortunately they are embedded along with other systems to get back functionality along with control. Along with high-end features,sumiko2041, they target aboard digital,shandi2075, analog I/O along with flash job applications with accurate results. One way single aboard computing performs is simply by integration. On this process, you possibly can streamline features in multifaceted calculating environments. While solo boards may perhaps cost more than motherboards, the actual integration applications cover your spectrum involving devices along with applications. Additionally, they are intended to ease higher quests of connection and not usually require the same replacements. Single forums also give a broad array of returning planes. This causes it to be easier to help configure pai gow poker, such while ISA heritage support. And also this establishes a powerful foundation regarding intricate machines control,mozelle2003, while permitting a diverse scope involving configurations as well as customized controls. Whether it truly is PCs as well as bulkier devices, single personal computer boards progression information regarding industrial job applications. They likewise tackle high-tech plans with enduring results. Along with user-friendly applications and embedded interfaces, they keep service a diverse array involving industries along with software.