Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
bolsooi66

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key blog voting-real

Ok, okay. I know I promised not to blog about this again, but since the previous voting was suspended and erased, anyone who voted for JobsBlog for the 2005 Recruiting Blog Awards needs to go and vote again. So I feel the need to inform you. Some changes this time ... We are running the Best Jobseeker Blog category. This category is meant for blogs whose aim is to provide advice, tips, and support to Job Seekers ... you! We've got some tough competition in the category. Even if you do vote for us (which,Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key, of course, we hope you do), please do take the time to check out the other job seeker blogs. They are fantastic resources. As we are an ever-growing group blog, we are also in the group blog category ... but personally, I'm giving my vote to the ERE Blogs. If you haven't checked those bloggers out, you definitely should. It will help you get inside the mind of the recruiter. (By the way, I love that in the "group blog" category, we're called Gretchen's JobsBlog. It's just funny.) Anyway, get out there and cast your vote. We've got Heather and Steven Sinofsky in the Best Corporate Blog category. Shally, Glenn, and Jim are going head-to-head in Best Recruiting Research Blog. And newcomer Greg is featured in Best Recruiting Law Blog. And of course, there are my non-Microsoft favorites from blogging masters like Steve Levy, Joel Cheesman, and Michael Specht - just to name a few! Super, super thanks to the good people at Jobster for sponsoring the Blogging Awards and for Jason at recruiting.com for overseeing the whole shabang and dealing with us high-maintenance nominees. Where's my gift basket?? Ok with that .... Vote away!! gretchen

Sponsored Links