Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
sheshe42

Default Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Next week All

How many times within the past yr have I asked about a item,Microsoft Office Pro 2010, a company or a technique to become told by Microsoft officials: “Just wait till the PDC. We;ll explain all”?Finally, that promised “tell-all” date is here. Microsoft;s Professional Developers Conference (PDC) kicks off next week.As I;ve been posting over the previous few months, the PDC is where Microsoft is expected to offer sneak peeks and updates on a variety of its platform technologies. (Check out my aggregated pre-PDC coverage to date.)Attendees will get a demo of Windows 7 by Windows engineering chief Steven Sinofsky, as well as pre-beta M3 bits to take home. Chief Software Architect Ray Ozzie is on tap to outline Microsoft;s Live Framework,Microsoft Office Professional 2010, the Live Mesh development platform. Windows Server head Bob Muglia is expected to unveil Microsoft;s cloud development platform and explain how Microsoft plans to try to one-up Amazon and Google in this space — via a combination of its Windows Cloud OS, virtualization and a variety of cloud-optimized services. There are sessions on Microsoft;s Oslo modeling strategy and platform,Office 2007, Silverlight 2 for mobile, parallel/concurrent computing and more.To get a jump on things,Office 2007 Download, you can check out Microbite, a new podcast series I;m doing with The Register;s Gavin Clarke. Episode 1 of Microbite, our PDC Preview, is available for your listening pleasure.Meanwhile, starting on Monday, I;ll be part of a live-blogging crew with plenty of other Microsoft watchers, including my ZDNet colleague Ed Bott, LiveSide;s Kip Kniskern, Inside of Windows; Rafael Rivera, Windows Supersite;s Paul Thurrott, Neowin;s Tom Warren and Istartedsomething;s Long Zheng. We;ll be doing a combined live group blog of all of the PDC keynotes. Come back to my site on Monday October 27 at 8:30 a.m. PT to check out the live blog of Microsoft;s cloud launch – a keynote by Softies Ray Ozzie, Amitabh Srivastava,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007, Bob Muglia and David Thompson.

Sponsored Links