Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
ruang1224s

Default Museum of Fine Arts students to move signs in Engl

Restaurant = Translate server error? Server was down, you change a thing
fast food lunch = Fast food box lunch?

Even foreigners who do the The Mouth In fact, Ye Hao explained that their brains just need a turn, Helpless,Cheap Christian Louboutin, this is not a trick question. This actually appears in the translation process and the Museum of the signs of Wuxi,christian louboutin, so that users have the earthquake started, and even the pundits have been mine to Huang.
micro-Bo) says: He attached a picture with the quote. As at 18 o'clock sharp, with 234 users commented on the matter, 400 forwarded to this microblogging. Users are not pay attention to the beginning of the picture in the end is the Huang-fat What do you mean, and later saw a sharp-eyed netizens clues,Christian Louboutin Red, have shouted Ray. Originally, the picture signs, the two big Chinese characters User is the User p>
User Jayster by several tests, reached a conclusion: But this can not blame Baidu, the Chinese really profound, machine translation does not make sense that there will be results. It is also worth noting that the Chinese do not gnaw Oprah Huang drop, he said,
? There are extended accordingly friends said, according to this translation after the Do not use
reflect a lot of friends, in fact, translation of User maxiaomeng said: Export
reporter to check if we had this

netizens discussion was so warm, then this translation is ridiculous Zhenyoucishi it? Some netizens pointed out that Huang was not attached to the picture of Wuxi words, sees only According to the figure work.
Li Lake Park, then a reporter from the East Gate into the park, really found a piece of people Li Hu park entrance and the ############## security staff told reporters expressed surprise at the arrival, as signs on the wrong thing in English in November last year, they know,Christian Louboutin Slingback, as if someone online is also reflected, then said to rectification, and I did not expect to now have not changed.
press inquiries found, October 11,Christian Louboutin Mary Janes, 2009, a man named is the matter. At that time,christian shoes sale, users also joked: Museum of the current process and the Central Housing property property management company, last night the company's Director Xu Chinglish things that appear very surprised,Christian Louboutin Hot Red, she said so immediately after work to view, if indeed translated wrong, will soon replace . Reporter noted that signs on the part of the According to reports, Wuxi before the public see this translated to the relevant department that was wrong, it should be But in fact
Links Chinese English: We, the world's

Chinglish, or It was explained that learners are often asked to write a plan to play in Chinese,christian louboutin shoes, or Chinese outline list, then mechanically convert a sentence of Chinese into English, with clear traces of Chinese, which can not be native speakers of English are acceptable. Into the Internet age, many people use the Chinese translation translation software, also had a lot of Chinglish.
traditional Chinese English, mainly in the everyday language-based. Example, people mountain people sea (sea of ​​people), we two who and who (how old are you ah), how are you? How old are you (how are you? How old are you?), You me you me (to each other with each other ), WATCH SISTER (cousin), Pack two breasts (mistresses).
only if above the verbal, but also harmless, then the road signs, menus, signs in English on the Chinese, but openly embarrassed. Such as bird's nest honey loquat paste refining the specification, the A restaurant menu,Discount Christian Louboutin, and a small Coke was translated into A bank document, on public business in the With a picture, the restaurant has been translated into
hand, when the Chinese invented the forward. According to statistics, since 1994, joining the ranks of the vocabulary of international English, Chinese English 5% to 20%, more than any other source. Therefore,Christian Louboutin Flats, Chinglish is not only us, but the world. □ Express correspondent Kim Jin-Chen Chao Wu Jie
相关的主题文章:

http://www.freeshoutbox.net/bashkimi...f7fun7oghkhb84

http://www.freeshoutbox.net/bashkimi...b323kpqqmm1fd4

http://yuni.net/jiyucho/blog/2009/03....html#comments

http://www.freeshoutbox.net/bashkimi...3bja7s3dieo394

http://www.warungpuisi.com/pg/blog/g...-brash-chanzai

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
spoispFails

Default Dream holidays

Looking after vision holiday? Or franchise yachts?
You'll reward Maxus yachts, czarter twister. Contented and large. Take Maxus czarter
Old 05-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
spoispFails

Default Dream holidays

Looking in the work of mirage holiday? Or dyed in the wool yachts?
You'll perceive Maxus yachts, czarter twister. Unexcited and large. Procure Maxus czarter
Old 05-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
spoispFails

Default Dream holidays

Looking because illusion holiday? Or rent yachts?
You'll devise Maxus yachts, czarter twister. Even and large. Take Maxus czarter
Old 05-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #5
spoispFails

Default Dream holidays

Looking for pipedream holiday? Or rental yachts?
You'll recapture Maxus yachts, czarter twister. Contented and large. Take Maxus czarter
Old 05-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #6
spoispFails

Default Dream holidays

Looking after mirage holiday? Or franchise yachts?
You'll discover Maxus yachts, czarter twister. Contented and large. Procure Maxus czarter
Old 05-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #7
spoispFails

Default Dream holidays

Looking after mirage holiday? Or franchise yachts?
You'll devise Maxus yachts, czarter twister. Complacent and large. Procure Maxus czarter
Old 05-11-2011, 10:42 PM   #8
spoispFails

Default Dream holidays

Looking after pipedream holiday? Or franchise yachts?
You'll boon Maxus yachts, czarter twister. Contented and large. Buy Maxus czarter
Old 05-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #9
spoispFails

Default Dream holidays

Looking on reflection holiday? Or rip yachts?
You'll perceive Maxus yachts, czarter twister. Complacent and large. Take Maxus czarter
Old 05-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #10
c8xlkf2hb
Major General

c8xlkf2hb is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3197439 2006 年 11 月 21 日 09:48 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (10) Category: Personal Diary
; you still remember me?
I always asked in a gentle stop until he is not willing to let you to find your own happiness, but I can not do, really. My heart always fit this relationship. Maybe this is my first real love of the bar. Why ah. I wrong? Love wrong? Or is she wrong? No, I love her she loves me.
now how are you? A long time without your phone you know I miss you! I miss you ah! If you are taking a break if you suddenly think of me?
desire life no other desire is really just want you to be happy!
Whether you and I will not be able to live together. Anyway, I will use a lifetime to make you happy. I certainly would!
can not live with you that the problem is interference by many but my love for you is a selfless thing is not subject to any interference,gucci handbags!
love life can really do this time is enough!
my love for you is true love!
you want to cherish their ah ah
remember that you should not pity yourself! I would also like the old you. The same for you. Melancholy you. You say you love me!
Why? God I do not understand why such arrangements. Really do not know ah. Ah can someone tell me why the answer? God!
since I met her, why has not let us really love one too! Why ah? All this is because of what ah? I do not believe,tory burch handbags, I do not believe this is true. I do not believe all this will end that way. Who will be responsible for my love of it? God you are so unfair to me to do? What am I doing wrong? Why did we meet it? Why can not actually fall in love with it? I do not know ah! I do not understand why this is like this,handbags uk!
countless nights I have asked myself really so forget it? No! ?
I know some people only once a lifetime,designer handbags, I believe she is the only bar in my life so I have to grasp ah.
time of life I will love her.
Maybe we need to have their own after the way to go but I really want to know that we both can be together? Even with God you can not make her closer to me more right? I really love her! She needs me ah!
my heart cry! Sad helpless cry cry cry cry silent tears without
are you now?
do not take good care of their own grievances ah!
wish you all happiness! Are happy in your life!
I sincerely hope that people of vision. Because I know love the taste of a man,prada leather handbags!
see them if you can hear you cry? In time in my palm it?
life time I will love you! Will not change his life,mulberry handbag!
God has given me a chance please? I really love her! I would really love her whole life!
I am willing to accompany her when she was alone in her sad sad comfort her when she tarried in her tears when she kissed her! When she tired to give her a warm hug. I will warm your body to go hug her, I must let him feel the warmth!
gently in your ear, you say you love you for life will not change his life forever!
really love you, ah
Why do torture me?

However, I believe a word of two people love each other no matter how far apart to be together after all! I certainly would!
Me and she certainly would!
fall in love with you I'm happy! I did not regretted
Although there are numerous night, I think you think can not sleep, but I love you! Although I did not regretted
whether the number of times I see them happy together, I know one day we will be more happy!
I did not regretted the time despite numerous late I look forward to your phone,
fall in love with you I am very happy because
Because I love you love me
because two people love each other no matter how far apart to be together after all!

just because I love you I love you because you love me, that's enough! Enough!
c8xlkf2hb is offline   Reply With Quote