Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

girl who just turned eighteen years old, her birthday that night ... boy in the girls ear, said softly: , you finally have grown up. you next life handed to me, let me take good care of you, if one day I failed you, right here on the knife stab. The boy said, pointing to his chest. ... Le silence girls

They live together,tory burch shoes, but the boy still would not touch the girls.

simple girl daily job is take care of myself on the line, boy, every day all that work for the family home. go to work every day, busy boys .... But to see the girl looked at his big eyes blinking, he felt nothing worthy, willing to take care of this simple to the silly girl.

year has passed ..

twenty-year-old in boys birthday, girls dress up themselves, and in the boy out the door ,tory burch reva, the girl gently kissed the boy said: I'm waiting for you tonight to celebrate, you have to come back.

girls made the cake for the boys personally, and she sat there waiting for the boy returned .

She was about to twelve, she was very anxious,tory burch 2011, boy's phone call barrier, anxious girl cried, the door opened, his face pale boy back, he seems very depressed. He came in and asked the girl to worry: her husband, where you been, twelve had gone through. The girl pointed to the watch. boy did not say but hard to put the girl in his arms. That night, they drink a lot, the girl gave the boy the first time.

boys sober, and he looked guiltily around the girl to sleep in: my wife, I'm sorry ... really sorry acridine, please Forgive me for impulse 。。。。。。

since then gradually alienated boys to girls..

But soon, the boy presented Le break.

... boy was asked why the girl replied: Le me give you what you can give me what is left, you'll leave you alone. tomorrow to pack up and go. There is none of your place for Le. The boy looked very cold.

girls cry.. how she live without him. She tried to end their lives, but saved up by others At the same time she found herself pregnant, with a hi or sad..

proved to be the exact thing she was pregnant she was alone to the hospital, in the hospital she saw Le him, out of concern to him, she followed up.

She hurt the boy.
heart but a sense of powerlessness.
night girl called the boy's cell phone about to meet him. the boy is the arrival time, but such a long time, the girl still did not appear. the boy felt very disappointed.

good news came the next day, the boy can be surgery. He was happy after he thought he should continue to take care of the simple to the silly girl.

very successful heart transplant.

after surgery, the doctor said to him: donated heart to you is a pregnant woman, her will is sure to donate your heart.

with gratitude curiosity he decided to go see her.

when he goes to see a familiar face, he was stunned Le. He cried like to say that he has lost: his wife, how do you stupid acridine . Do not leave me ... ... the boy cried a lot, he knew he was wrong when Le ..

nurse handed the boy a letter. said the girl told her before his death he transferred to the The.

read the letter, the boy cried more sad ...

wrote in the letter: Dear husband, when you receive this letter, I have in the sky watching you, you give me too much Le Le, I like this life can only be returned to you to Le, I can only take place where your heart, you were born I was born, you die I die, let us students or die. That about you that I have to go, but I look at you in other places, I just want to quietly look at you. To you,tory burch on sale, I made a decision,tory burch sale, please do not blame me, the driver is innocent is to go my own path. Because I love you, between you and the baby I chose Le you, my next life I want for you children. you said that if one day you betrayed me and call me with a knife to kill you , you know I love you more than myself, I will use my life to extend your life, that was my best for you in return, her husband, that night you did not ... I'm sorry I did not sorry, I reluctantly I do not want to let me know you have been hurt.. I understand, against your pillow is really comfortable to sleep, my husband ... my next life I would also like to sleep in your pillow ... ... ... ... ...

boy holding the dead bodies and said softly: girl never woke up not coming...

fact,tory burch boots, the love of the world there are many, like the boy, he decided without the knowledge of his illness broke up with the girls, but girls do not want to drag . do not want her own pain..
girl she used to love fall in love with his own life to continue life.. This is love..

hope that after you read reproduced, so that more and more people see the touching story
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links