Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
steve5g2b

Default Men will never understand , a woman breaking up is

Men will never understand, a woman breaking up is to be asked to stay

love, a woman will be put forward again and again: we break up!
men just instinctive anger, suspicion he would not because she is otherwise betray his new love, he will get angry and unsympathetic woman shouted, she turned to the woman really that moment, the man looked at her only saddened the back left without a retain!
woman along the way have been looking men ran up, took her hand, retain her, and say: Baby, I love you! Do not go! Done until the tears, still do not hear any sound, love that died!
men understand how women? To break up only to be asked to stay!
every break up, women will be afraid that you will really leave, break up every time, women are looking forward to, look forward to your stay, let her know that you care about him, you could not bear her away, every time break up, women are helpless, some subtle changes you make her not sure if you still love her, so she took to give up bet, if lost, but you do not love her! Every time breaking into the fact that a woman will heartbroken,Nike Shox, why men do not understand a woman's mind?
woman to break up,DC Hats, but really love you,new era hats! Just worry so much about you! Just some subtle changes you make a woman panic! Disturbed women to heart! Just a woman trying to figure out whether you love her?
women think of love lost not sure they have enough courage will be prepared to wait for the answer to the worst of men, women think that love is like a switch, snapped open, snapped off,Red Bull Hats, a woman that the time disconnect the power to be spared from destruction, a woman breaking up that can solve all the confusion, pain, depression, a woman that can slow the growth of the fracture healing here, the woman said that she broke up with you are her!
However, this is only wishful woman, how many men at this time silently watching his beloved woman to leave and not to retain? Woman's heart froze, why men do not understand a woman's mind?
woman alone in the dark humming only sad song, with the tears washed over and over again to the bitter heart ... ...
you might not love me one day

I think you are a very far,Nike Air Max,
things far that day, in the far off future, the future of
is aging, more distant, is death!
front of you is breaking up, in fact, really love you, too afraid to lose you! But you will never understand! Still do not understand!
destined not always!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22122152 2009 年 04 月 05 日 05:28 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; give up your life I'm wrong, you might not feel, but you will regret it!
You are such a bastard, I hate you very, very, wait rushed to your house to kill you!
have to really make me angry, you just happy to call you ungrateful? Do you really not normal * goods!
########, my life, say an love you Tiandaleipi, Budehaosi, Wan Jian Chuan Xin!
even if only a man you this, I would no longer Zheng Yanqiao you, I despise your personality!
love you Famous last words , you think, I used to really love you? little flatter yourself,tory burch shoes! I've been playing you,tory burch outlet!
even if you have cancer, leaving the last day, I will not sympathize with you,tory burch on sale, because you deserve it!
even if a truck hit you in front of me, I will not send you to the hospital! you waste of oxygen!
though your child is high, but the character you are legs, do you think I do not say do not know!

though, we recognize that so long did not fight a few planes to accommodate you think I'm that bastard up!

In fact, from the beginning, I was playing with you! So you leave me, but he is not sad!
death kicks you back to me to guess,tory burch sale, I am sad and very happy you took your outlet. I served U!
you even if I hang a man, and it certainly is you hang up! I do every day to fight you villain!
When I have no money to spend, the previously reluctant to actually use your money, I regretted it! is silly enough!
last having an affair, I really regret not letting you see. Failed to stimulate your self-esteem, I'm sorry!
Love to stop soil arrears screen name so only you have the nerve, your IQ stopped at five years old!
You say way to stop my tears is dry with a kiss on the lips, you're a bad man in the most!
better account for the past I did not make you cheap, or I'll lose big. Really feel extremely lucky!
Not think about you that countenance, I feel ashamed to go out with, before shopping how I live!
Swearword my mind you can not solution of the gas you know why? I think you suffer injuries Debu!

forget! call you just wasting my saliva on you I do not deserve such a person did not need that!

that leave me no one catching me? my popularity can be compared and Britney!
you die opening, the farther the better! let me see you once accused once, you should know my temper!
you are you and me I, after we make a clean break, never in contact with, or is the bastard!
Even if you kneel in front of me again, I will not soft-hearted forgive you, you have so hypocritical!
killed I will not help your mother to buy a wool sweater to wear on your body that to me is insulting!
-one singled out, and I had a fight with your mother, your mother is not really the quality of girls bullying ,tory burch flats!
results gave birth to the son of a bitch you this even worse, called on the beam under the beam distortion is not correct, is really the case!
sentenced to six months of theft crime, you do not have any bad things dry out? loss when I was a blind !
you after class last year, the first outside the classroom that you remember why? Let me tell you!
I like the most uncomfortable when put in your lunch, laxative, and crouched by the side in thinking about?
dead I can not think of much worse than you, right? every time I think I will be this loud guffaw!
but you have no chance to take revenge, so I tell you the truth, You mad you?
fact, the original I was a little guilty, but now feel very good! I was laughing again!
thorough understanding of the behavior I had it! Otherwise, you really forget me in this life I will be ashamed!
lie to you, you've seen me ashamed to reveal to you the expression of it? even if there is also a ########!
Who told you to grab your fault I said before that break up break up? This is retribution, you know?

got! I'm not interested by, and after the stop pestering me, or I find someone to flat you!

forget me! I think you seem a little fast collapse of the symptoms, you must be this time really hurt!
friends say we are a perfect match to set up a pair of, fie! you really are not good enough for me!
I weigh none of your business, is called full. but every day you want me to lose weight,tory burch boots, I am his mother had enough of you!
the younger generation do not say you said you like the street as a duck, I like the small CPIC's death read on its hands!
you again, you are not still being bullied so badly I do? want to know the answer you?
death to come over and kicks you guess! You're stupid! you ten thousand times again are still dead in my hands!
you look around you in the end is wrong with it! I will not tell you the answer!
say what you want to commit suicide? you really not a man, I You want to bully less than two years before death!

dead? Then I shut up. I'm not interested in facing the waste of a dead tongue, you rest in peace!
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote