Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
tanehwser

Default Wholesale Milwaukee Brewers Hats Cat Tales_1056

Living in Florida in the 1960's was a simple lifestyle, we lived in a pool home with a screened enclosure. Singh was an indoor cat who had the joy of access to the pool area where he spent time watching the wildlife of the area stop by in their travels. This was the life for this cat Wholesale Milwaukee Brewers Hats, open airy space with birds to watch, sunshine, a warm pool deck to lay on. All was bliss until that fateful day.
If you own a cat then you have Cat Tales of your own ######## Oakley Sunglasses, guaranteed. This tale is from my youth and about my first Siamese Seal Point cat, his name was Singh.
A squirrel came to visit and ran up to the roof portion of the screen enclosure. This was not an unusual act for the squirrels of the neighborhood, however, this day Singh took exception to the act and decided to give chase. The cat went up the screen side panel as if it had stairs. When he continued onto the angled back roof panel he was hanging upside down. So far, so good. The squirrel panics and moves into retreat across the screened roof away from the approaching cat.
2. Ask as few questions as possible. There is always a ton of information in the script that should let you make an educated choice and your job is to make choices, not ask the director for some. Some actors may argue with me but I have to push back and say I'm right here. In the 30 or so auditions I read for last week, about half the actors asked some form of, "What are you looking for?" to the producers...and the answer was the same in every case..."Let's see your interpretation and if we need to make any changes, we'll let you know". I have never been in a room where the producers wanted to direct an actor before they had seen the actors preparation first. That's why they use actors and not robots...you bring your own personality to everything and you might be the person they are looking for, so bring your A game and show them what you've got.
There are several other questions people ask like, "Should I sit or stand"...etc that are also unnecessary. While some humor that demonstrates your confidence and amicability can be helpful and won't hurt (don't try it unless you are super comfortable), worrying about what they 'want' is unnecessary and won't get you the job. The only thing that will get you the job is being awesome. You should learn all that from an on camera audition class. That is the place to make mistakes. Other unhelpful questions such as, "What is my frame...what is my eye line...will the cameraman follow me?", etc. are things that only make you worry about what it is that you are doing. Think about it. You have a really great preparation based on your interpretation and then you ask some questions and they tell you that everything you have prepared is wrong...then what? You're mentally, if not physically, screwed. Better to do your thing and then let them re-direct.
Enter my Dad ######## Ray Bans Clearance Sale, running from in the house he yells out "Singh, get down!!!". Singh is now over the deep end of the pool at its edge. The cat reacts to my Dad's insistence by letting go of the screen where he is hanging upside down attempts landing on the pool deck edge. Singh, in an error of judgment, misses the edge of the deck and lands in the water! In the grand fashion of all cartoon cats he rides to the drain on the slope of the pool as if he were skidding to a stop down a hill front legs extended compensating for the angle!
I learned that cats can swim quite well and do not seem to have a problem with being underwater! Just because they usually avoid water doesn't mean they cannot negotiate it! This has been just one of my Cat Tales, I hope you enjoyed it.
The priceless part was that once Singh was stopped on the drain, he looked left, then right, then up towards the surface. Meanwhile my Dad is emptying the pockets of his shorts, kicking off his shoes and preparing to rescue the cat! Singh now pushes off the drain, headed to the surface toward the opposite side of the pool from my Dad and this was the long way out of the pool. He broke the surface and swam like a pro for the edge of the pool. Singh then climbed out of the pool and made his way to the house and into my room completely avoiding my Dad as he went!

Sponsored Links