Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
qianfan3228

Default mercurial 3eS0Mercurial on a QNAP NAS at lapthorn.

(*this).that(&theOther);

I spent some time today getting my QNAP NAS to serve mercurial repositories. My main motivation for this is that I like to create cheap copies of my projects and tinker around, then push them back to the main repository containing only the pertinent changes. I could, of course, have done this with Subversion but I like the challenge. And of course, prefer mercurial.
The steps involved seem to be poorly documented across the web,mercurial talaria fg, so the following is a fuller (though still rough) list of what I had to do to get things working. Your mileage may vary, as the saying goes.
ssh to your NAS, and use ipkg:
ipkg install py26-mercurial create your repository area, e.g.:
mkdir -p /share/Public/repositories/mercurial cd into this folder and create a shell script called reset_permissions.sh to reset permissions:
chgrp -R everyone *
chmod go+wx *
chmod go+wx */.hg
chmod -R g+rw * Find and edit your apache.conf file, e.g. in /etc/config/apache/apache.conf,mercurial vapor 5 7rVlFun Facts Nike Mercurial !!!, and add:
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /share/Qweb/cgi-bin/
<Directory "/share/Qweb/cgi-bin"> AllowOverride None Options ExecCGI SetHandler cgi-script AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl .py Order allow,deny Allow from all
</Directory> Also add at the bottom:
Include /etc/config/apache/hg/main.conf Create and edit: /etc/config/apache/hg/main.conf,mercurial vapor superfly ii fg 8aTTNike Mercurial, with:
ScriptAliasMatch ^/hg(.*) /share/Qweb/cgi-bin/hgweb.cgi$1
<Directory /share/Qweb/cgi-bin/> Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks AllowOverride None
</Directory> Create and edit: /share/Qweb/cgi-bin/hgweb.cgi
#,mercurial vapor iv fg!/usr/bin/env python
#
# An example hgweb CGI script, edit as necessary
# See also
# Path to repo or hgweb config to serve (see 'hg help hgweb') config = "/share/Public/repositories/mercurial/hgrc"
# Uncomment and adjust if Mercurial is not installed system-wide:1
#import sys; sys.path.insert(0,mercurial pas cher 2hQGRon's Transformation &rsaqu, "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Optware/lib/python2.6/site-packages")
# Uncomment to send python tracebacks to the browser if an error occurs: import cgitb; cgitb.enable()
from mercurial import demandimport; demandimport.enable()
from mercurial.hgweb import hgweb, wsgicgi
application = hgweb(config)
wsgicgi.launch(application) Create and edit /share/Public/repositories/mercurial/hgrc:
[hooks]
changegroup = hg update >&2
[web]
allow_push = *
push_ssl = false
[collections]
/share/Public/repositories/mercurial = /share/Public/repositories/mercurial Restart apache:
/etc/init.d/Qthttpd.sh restart
The last issue to address is that you can’t actually create remote repositories via http,mercurial vapor sl, so you need to do the following step each time for a new repository:
mkdir -p /share/Public/repositories/mercurial/repo1
cd /share/Public/repositories/mercurial/repo1
hg init
cd ..
reset_permissions.sh
and you should be done.
You should now be able to see and a list of repositories (in this case just ‘repo1′).
If you have an existing repository on your local desktop, create it with the same name on the NAS, following the steps above, then edit your local .hg/hgrc file to contain:
[paths]
default=
Then hg push, and your repository should be safely stored on your NAS.
Presumably these steps will work for other server configurations, subject to changing some of the paths in some of the steps.
[Update - fixed some typos, and moved the cgi-bin location to the raid section of the NAS where the rest of the web pages are hosted from.]

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
sypixbe

Default заказать прикольную футболку на ленинск&

Футболка заказать прикольную футболку на ленинском проспекте майки футболки женские поло где купить прикольный подарок в нижневартовске футболки купить футболка roma. Прикольная футболка большой выбор футболок купить детскую майку женская футболка рубашка поло где купить футболку с длинным рукавом и капюшоном в саратове купить футболку со смешариками. Футболки футболка заказ футболки части тела, заказать прикольную футболку на ленинском проспекте артишок футболки где заказать прикольную футболку в обнинске футболка с бобром купить футболку от yvessaintlaurent где сделать футболку на заказ в спб купить майку на бульваре дмитрия донского заказать прикольную футболку в перми выбор футболок