Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:21 AM   #1
haxhklm6k8
Lieutenant General

haxhklm6k8 is on a distinguished road
Default 河南商丘出土明代古墓 墓中男女肌肉不—广州手机监听

专家打开其中一具棺木看到,一具男尸虽然肌肉萎缩,但几乎没有腐烂,广州手机监听器,就连头发也清晰可见。尸体上盖的几层布保存完整,由于年代久远,几层布叠在一起,布上面的字也重叠在一起 ,赛格手机监听,依稀可以认出是“明××大夫,都察院”。
  随后,广州手机窃听器,河南省文物考古研究所专家赶赴睢县文管所,指导大家打开棺木。

发掘成果很大发现过程可怕

专家发现,墓室最外面有一层8厘米厚的木炭,里面是一层5厘米厚的白灰壁,白灰壁用糯米细沙凝固而成, 再里面是一副厚厚的棺椁。打开棺椁,发现两个高约0.95米,手机短信拦截软件下载,长约2.49米的柏木棺材。棺材几乎没有任何腐烂,棺材盖板厚达10厘米。

据了解,该古墓的发现“很偶然,也有点后怕”,因为它是在建筑工人打塔吊桩时,监听器,柱子打到了墓室的白灰壁上才被发现的,如果打桩时差之毫厘,就可能破坏棺木。
  古墓保存完整墓主头发清晰可见

3月25日上午,商丘市文物工作队副队长郑清森说,保存如此完整,全省罕见。

随即出土的文物还有写着“天下太平”字样的金冥币及尸体头上戴的冠等。

小区施工现场挖出明代古墓

古墓距今500年考古价值重大

“如今,我们已经确定这是一座明代官吏夫妻合葬墓,距今500年。墓主人的官职应该较高,负责督察、巡 察方面的工作。”省文物考古研究所的专家说。

男尸穿的衣服也没有腐烂,上面的花纹显示是官服,花纹的图案为龙或者麒麟。随后,另外一具棺木也被打开 ,一具女尸保存得更为完整,身上毛发都清晰可见,她的上衣、裙子以及一些棉被等,均保存完好。

“种种迹象表明,这座古墓采用了严格的防潮、防腐措施!”商丘市文物工作队队长李明说,专家们商量后, 决定暂不打开棺木,先将其转移至睢县文管所保护起来,向上级部门请示后再作决定。

“‘嗵’一声响,我以为挖到了石头,没想到却是一座古墓。”施工人员说。开发商迅速联系文物部门,商丘 市和睢县两级文物部门的专家赶到现场,监听器是真假,对古墓进行保护性发掘。

1个月前,商丘市睢县一小区建筑工人施工时,竟然发现了一座500年前的明代古墓,更让人震惊的是,该 古墓保存极其完整,出土墓主人尸体、服饰完好,甚至连发丝都清晰可见。

“这次成功抢救性发掘,提醒人们在基建过程中,一定要注意文物保护,发现类似现象,要及时向有关部门反 映。”商丘市文物工作队队长李明说:“文物属于不可再生资源,一旦遭到破坏,造成的损失难以弥补,已经发生 了太多类似的事情,确实让人心痛,祖先留下的东西,一定要保护好。”
  2月25日,睢县县城一个小区的建筑工地上,工人们忙得热火朝天,突然意外事件发生。

“500年前的古墓竟然保护得如此完好,可以说是一个奇迹!”商丘市文物工作队副队长郑清森说,保存这 么完整的明代古墓,全省罕见,手机窃听器真好用
相关的主题文章:

5名赌徒欲钻下水道偷渡到澳门(图)

男子半夜看见所买猪肉发出蓝光(图)

6岁白血病女童写百字“遗嘱” 把布娃娃送老师

业务员运送金饰途中遇歹徒 200两黄金被盗

女子遭罚掌掴交警 称随便叫个局长就让其下岗

幼儿园9座面包车塞26孩子 称没有哪家不—无线地磅解码

007电影中邦德座驾拍出410万美元(图)

作坊用死猪腌制腊肉卖进超市 疑腌制过程用农药

的哥强行多收乘客车费被吊销从业资格(组图)

北极熊看到船只经过会站立挥手(组图)

父亲为给儿子治病劫持人续 众多网友欲捐款

村庄建高层住宅致相邻工厂地面沉陷墙壁开裂

村干部截留数千万征地补偿款 村民每月领380元

酒家购重达631斤超大石斑鱼 可招待近800人(图)

台湾男子欲用5年吻遍大陆土地 收泥土制作地图

女童突患白血病 继父倾家荡产救治愿出租后半生

肇事司机撞伤老人后守护11天等待家属(图)

吉林女子驾奔驰撞死初中生 监控录像集体失灵

体育老师被指借纠正游泳姿势猥亵8名小学女生

男子自制ICU病房救子续 儿子抵达广州入院(图)

广州死猪拌农药制腊肉作坊1人被刑拘

1.7米小伙与1.23米袖珍女孩结婚生活美满

14岁少年嫌学习压力大和父母争吵从6楼跳下—QQ聊天记

持刀歹徒闹市区作案专抢24小时便利店(组图)

河南一个车号牌拍出70万元 买家拒绝采访(图)

福州举办12小时超级马拉松 冠军跑137.2公里

绝症老人弥留之际愿登报表扬孝顺儿媳—广州监听器

男子伙同女友杀死黑车司机潜逃11年获死刑

小伙救助受伤老人被指为肇事者 称做好人不后—卧底软

轿车与公交车碰撞后失控冲上人行道撞死1人

越野车腾空飞行23米撞上轿车 精准避开所有障碍

比利时新人50米空中蹦极接吻(组图)

网传女大学生扮江姐重现受刑场景 校方—公安手机窃听

男子与王菲成龙等百名明星合影被称合影帝(图)

妻子举报丈夫与情人同居生小孩后卖钱

女子冒充富二代向干妈诈骗175万

沈阳八道壕203天6000余棚改户搬新居

医药师为筹集资格证考试报名费拦路抢劫—上海手机监听

残疾丈夫结婚20周年为妻首披婚纱(图)

村民义务创办服务站10年救助180余名儿童

女子被拐卖23年后与家人团聚并为父亲—手机窃听器真好

女经理拒绝五一加班被停职

男孩获志愿者接力照顾20载 曾被诊断仅能活10年

情侣在马尔代夫结婚遭恶搞 婚礼誓词全为脏话

女童在幼儿园被烫伤 家长索赔3月未果—监听耳机

小学设电子校徽 学生何时进出校将短信发送家长

大学女生课外扛包挣钱视频蹿红网络(组图)

湖南上市公司女高管毒杀情人妻案4疑犯被诉—手机监听器货到付款

公交司机在车上自贴花草图案迎乘客

男子数月打50余场官司 基本告遍合肥所有大超市
haxhklm6k8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 05:22 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

(Oh, do not look to regret) - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 351889884 at 12:35 on June 20, 2010 Reading (loading.. .) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
girl's name has a pure white snow, the boy has a death is not the name of Yu Zhong, profound feelings that they are a pair of lovers, snow love loyalty than I do myself, Chung also do so. Them from junior high school acquaintance, a chance to make them go together, holding the book in class to class, hand in hand with each other, riding school, with the snow back home when loyalty, a loyalty snow jokingly asked in the future to find wives Shayang ah A slim, ultra-high retention rates of beauty, loyalty has become a tall, handsome, attracted screaming guy, They walk down the street next to the countless pairs of eyes can kill people , but they still smile knowing. That day after school, and loyalty of snow on the way home holding snow crystal doll eyes blinking question loyalty, proud, is the most happy.
high school,new balance sneakers, they work in the same city, the snow With a brilliant mind in a company have their own place in the world,new new balance shoes, love letters received every day than the marking of the document also many, but are also a permanent one by one by her, because she thought only loyalty,
loyalty is also good, using their own unique talents, plus a handsome face, just go out in another company by wage-earners and gradually promoted to the internal elite, chasing girls, he can only be used to describe the innumerable company of fellow men in the eyes of jealousy shot that knife, which he did not care, because his heart beat only one person of snow,
lover they are the same starting line, respectively, to have to use their own achievements, encourage them to reinforce the love, the love is so cursed from quiet and turned into Today's romance,
but they still only lovers, male-female relationships still have not happened, although the snow from high school to now matured a lot, but mention the matter of his crystal

always thrown face flush, his head buried deep in the chest, she is always my first thought was I, who love me keep It also confirms the meaning of the name of snow,Money is not everything - Qzone log,
this time the snow like I, who love me, in fact, already carved in her heart deep in mind, that person is ~ Zhong,,
Zhong understand snow is a sensible girl, because the snow's too busy, he did not want to break through this layer of defense early
This is confirmed by the bottom line how much cared for her loyalty, how much I love her,
always so out of their understanding.

snow on this day the company's files have become more strong sense of responsibility she does not want to wait until tomorrow to grant these documents, she began to work overtime at night, and sent her loyalty comfort the message,
Oh, drink water, do not have a cold ...

called a taxi in the street, walked half the distance from home,Original FML mud horse and Gobi are all idioms Mah, in front of construction of the road to sealed road, take the right path, look at the road not take a taxi stopped, the snow had to walk away, the front is so the quiet, snow little scared, she pulled out a cell phone to call loyalty, so that loyalty to pick her, but one would like all night, and took out the phone and into the bag,new balance shoes,

walking alone in the snow small way, the sound is so eye-catching high heels sweet,new balance mens,
Suddenly, a huge hand over her mouth, the man dragged into the snow like a beast roadside swamp, no ability to completely get rid of the snow, her first actually forced to go to a stranger ... ... ..., her tears mixed with the marsh, the cry is so sad, tragic, but also the entire night sky was so dark, that
Why snow with ... ...

not on loyalty, and her lifetime commitment to loyalty can not be honored, the snow is not snow before ... ...

she could not in the face of loyalty, can only choose to avoid ...

allegiance to call her the next morning and see if he got up yesterday, not today, overtime, off ...
thought maybe she was too tired loyalty, because they used 24 hours a day for each other's,

noon, Chung played a succession of three are still shut down, he'll be tempted to himself, to the snow of the company, where people just say, power, the bell has sounded the familiar, is the loyal call, she hesitated for a while, but still pressed the hold button, ...
she could not afford to sit on the floor, low which kept shaking head That cream powder could not help the tears face was the color scheme was not to tear the eyes and squeeze a few drops though we cried tears,
Shun which was flowing down her lips bitten, mixed with blood and tears together ... ...
loyalty has been crazy, but he also made a quiet message to snow

and she did not know how to answer ... ...

quite a few bursts of loyalty in the information can not help, and he's nervous about to split, against the air shouting, The phone rang snow information
continue to love you more than want to go, but I can not do that, the snow your heart no longer exists, she is not so pure,Learn to control their emotions - Qzone log, she is not pure white, loyalty, you forget me, I promise you can not give you forever My first time was strong that night ... ... ...
loyal to understand thoroughly, and he cried ...
finger on the phone frantic beat,
collapsed, loyalty will always love you, baby you really silly, we pledge it, good life and death is not to say you, loyal do not care what happened that night, Zhong Zhong remember as long as the snow will love the snow life, baby, Please put your second to me,new balance outlet, so I of loyalty will be ... ... The figure is so familiar, vague, bolted to the snow,
tightly hugged their loyalty ...
blood red eyes looking at the snow that is so cute, what to say when the snow when she was bitten red lips that have been Zhong Wen Zhu ... ...
deeply the street as if they understand the story, the street does not sound sadly,new balance 574, they are also the happiest moment of ... ...

see the article, you understand? Please leave your reflections, or go to their own space

let more people know the story,
Thank you, not people read not to switch
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote