Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-05-2011, 01:29 AM   #1
fanwei1329

Default Louis Vuitton Bags|Louis Vuitton Bags|Herve Leger

17 migrant workers yesterday received a total of 5 million yuan of wages section. The picture shows the migrant workers to sign the confirmation. Luli She
reporter (Reporter / Correspondent Sun Ying / Xiao Ma Ye Xiangdong) lasted more than seven months later, Yang Chengpeng of 17 migrant workers in Luohu District Court yesterday, the Board received a total of 5 million yuan The wages section. This ordinary labor dispute cases, because of the city CPPCC Vice-Chairman, City Deputy Secretary of Justice Carrying Out the personal appearance of their official capacity as counsel to help them pay talks which attracted attention of many people. And yesterday, the vast majority of their money that migrant workers are not aware of city leaders began to help them pay talks to appear.
Carrying Out appear in person to help migrant workers pay talks

2007 年 11 月 至 2008 年 6 months, Liu Can, etc. has employed 19 contractors Tang Moumou migrant workers, is responsible for International Plaza, the renovation of a restaurant, construction, respectively, as masons, plumbers, laborers, management, engineering and so on. But the contractors Tang Moumou paid only part of the 19 migrant workers living expenses, not paid their wages. 19 Tang Moumou many times to discuss migrant workers to pay to no avail, then to the City Legal Aid Department for legal aid.
according to relevant regulations of Shenzhen, wages for migrant workers to provide legal aid cases will be unconditional. City Legal Aid Department immediately organize forces to handle the case. When Carrying Out the Research Department, offered himself as a public legal aid attorney to fulfill obligations to take the lead and do a group of legal aid cases. Subsequently, the city of Carrying Out the Legal Aid Department and two other assigned counsel case.
in the proxy process, lawyers have found that contractors Tang Moumou do not have the appropriate construction qualification, in accordance with relevant legal provisions, the Employer of a building south of the 19 companies should pay the wages of migrant workers. Therefore, in application of labor arbitration, the Employer of a construction company and contractors Southern Tang Moumou are listed as the respondent. Last October 16, Carrying Out and other counsel to participate in this litigation from the labor arbitration cases, to recover wages of migrant workers to provide legal assistance. November 12 the same year, the city labor arbitration committee to make 17 of them on the final award (the other two cases are the first instance.)
According to the judge, this year on January 7, the enforcement of the south building of the company's 11,072 yuan a Daozhang; 6 March, the company's active implementation of the 40,764 yuan arrival.
city leaders to help migrant workers do not know their pay talks

pay talks most of the 19 migrant workers from Hunan, Hubei and Sichuan provinces, and now some have found work, The work has not yet fixed. Yesterday, several migrant workers because workers could not get away, and only nine representatives of migrant workers to the Board for the Lo Wu court procedures.
Tangxiu Lin Sichuan migrant workers get wages section 6076 yuan yesterday, he was among the 17 largest amount of money to get a wage, he said he was very pleased and hope this will not happen again boss less paid to do. I heard the salary claim has been credited into account, in Guangzhou, Hunan, to migrant workers from the employ of a special trip to Shenzhen, and said: told reporters that he was a construction company in the South before doing masonry, made more than 8 months, his salary in arrears up to 2 million yuan. He went to construction companies, the company said, In desperation, he found the Legal Aid Department. .
reporter an exclusive interview Vice Chairman of Shenzhen, the city, Deputy Secretary of Justice Carrying Out:

my lawyer in the discharge of public responsibilities

to money, my heart stone floor
Carrying Out: I'm glad, and my heart's a stone off the ground, this thing can be said to draw a basic satisfactory conclusion, because there are two cases of migrant workers is still heard.
Reporter: Because you pay talks to appear in person for the migrant workers, migrant workers are very grateful to you, or even call you
Carrying Out: migrant workers can understand the feelings of friends, if you would like to thank, they should thank the government. Legal aid is the responsibility of the Government, this matter can have a full stop,Herve Leger Sale, reflect the superiority of our system. Government is the way to our responsibilities to maintain social fairness and justice, so that vulnerable groups of society, migrant workers in their own rights and interests are infringed upon, the Government will provide free legal assistance to help them seek justice.
for me personally, I am also a government lawyer in the discharge of the duties.
official capacity has no effect on the case

Reporter: You said before, want to appear in person to play the role of a model, it should be given and who played what kind of example effect?
Carrying Out: first, through the case, to make things a successful conclusion, so that migrant workers friends to see their rights are infringed, a government legal aid to help them and let them see hope, from worries, thus reducing the rights of non-legal means used during the act. I think this is the most important, able to Protecting Migrant Workers diverted to a legal track.
Secondly, legal assistance for the Government to fulfill its responsibility to set a positive image to play a role. In this way, tell the public, lawyers, legal aid is the responsibility of the Government, the majority of workers also have certain legal obligations. Shenzhen, Shenzhen Lawyers Association made it clear that lawyers will be more than 5,000 legal aid lawyer, and sent the best lawyers to participate in legal aid cases, which also serve as a role model, now has plans to implement this things.
reporter: the case from August 15 last year, migrant workers to apply to the decision last November 12, to get paid now spent more than 7 months. And I also understand that the labor dispute cases like this usually takes more than 1 year. Do you think in this case, your personal identity is the case of officials played a certain role?
ZHONG Xiao Yu: I think the final outcome of this case with nothing to do with my identity. I do not go as is Vice Chairman of the agent in this case,Louis Vuitton Bags, I am a government lawyer, is also in charge of the Legal Aid Department of the City, Deputy Secretary of Justice, I is the identity of a government lawyer to intervene in this case, it should be legal speaking as the case is not affected. Arbitration Ye Hao, justice both mean the independent evaluation, the case without any external factors. Of course, from the perspective of social impact, there may be some impact.
2 million people during the year help desk covering the streets

Reporter: Now the poor economy, labor dispute cases last year, blowout-style development. The case of migrant workers feel so lucky to have you help them to court. However, there are many Protecting Migrant Workers in Shenzhen is not very well,best replica watches, how should I help them?
Carrying Out: the role of legal aid so that not just rely on individuals to rely on a complete system, the system of legal aid team to make the perfect network. Because of this, today we have just opened in the Ping Shan Ping Shan legal aid station in preparation for the legal aid station was built to go where the most basic level, improve the legal aid network of workstations. We want 1-2 years of assistance to achieve the standard workstation in the city has a population of more than 100 million to implement full coverage of the street, making migrant workers to the nearest free legal aid. So this year's focus is to improve the legal aid station construction, to play the role of legal aid stations.
our coverage of legal aid expanding integrity of the system, and more migrant workers to enjoy free legal assistance. Rights of migrant workers hope the problems encountered when friends can think of the first legal aid organization. This year is the city's service, service enterprises to maintain growth, social services, livelihood security, basic services, security and stability, our primary legal aid services, security and stability is also a part of this year we will increase investment to meet all aspects of legal aid agencies needs.

Sponsored Links