Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-28-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
ynsdfbmzni

Default How to Be Awesome - Wisdom From "Mom"_38

My grandmother on my mom's side was known as "Mom". She was Mom to me,air max 95, to her mom, to the lady at the post office, the kids down the street, to anyone who met her. Her name was actually Mary but I don't think I even knew that until I got much older. Everyone called her Mom.
And she wore it well and she earned every last utterance of the word. She was one of the strongest, kindest, most loving and wonderful women in the world. She raised 5 incredible kids who have all spent their lives in service to others in more ways than I can count. She had 14 grandkids and too many great grandkids to count by the time she passed nearly 14 years ago.
I was cleaning out my office today and ran across a "loan" she had given me to go to grad school the first time. Together we decided to make it formal with a legal loan document but as soon as she could she sent me the document in the mail that had a big old X through the terms and in red marker she had written "Paid In Full. I love you. Be whatever you want to be." Next to that a smiley face.
Mom always had a very soft spot for me. I was special. And if any of my cousins were to talk about her, they would say the same thing. I learned so much about life and how to be a good person from her and as I sat in my office with tears running down my face thinking of her and how much I just want to sit with her and talk to her one last time, I wrote down all of the things I would thank her for. She taught me how to be awesome and though sometimes I am definitely not, she's still always there to remind me about what's most important.
Here are the best lessons I ever learned from Mom:
1. No matter how you feel, no matter how cranky or irritable or stressed you are, when you see a child walk in the room, (yours or someone else's) look them in the eye, give them a big smile and act like just seeing them made your day. (You can deal with the fact that they poured chocolate sauce all over the carpet later.)
2. When it's time for an apology, look the person in the eye and tell them you are sorry. Mean it.
3. When you are talking to someone, look them in the eye and pay attention. Focus on them. Nothing is more important at that moment.
4. Hard work never hurt anyone. Get out there, get your hands dirty and make a contribution...whether you feel like it or not. (This coming from a woman who grew up on an estate with butlers and maids.)
5. Family first.
6. Pick your battles with kids. If you say no to everything then when it is really important to say no, it won't have nearly the impact.
7. Be kind always. You have no idea what's it's like to walk in someone else's shoes.
8. Help. You are not here for your own good. Use what you have and what you know to help others.
9. Play. There's nothing a good walk, ride in the dune buggy,cheap clothing, game of tennis, jump in the pool, or run around the golf course can't fix.
10. Don't be a pushover. Speak your mind,cheap louis vuitton bags, live your truth and the rest will turn out alright.
11. Use your manners. Don't say "yeah, what, huh, na, or crap." They make you sound like a heel. "Yes ma'am, yes sir, please,Armani sunglasses, thank you, and excuse me" will get you far in life.
So simple, right? But not the norm. So, I'm going to think of a way I can honor her spirit today. Maybe some somersaults in the grass!
I'd love to hear the best life lessons you've learned from your grandparents.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2011, 02:34 AM   #2
kjgjsk

闸北区开会议费发票13564033988[/b]
  本公司与多家公司(企业)有业务往来,可根据客户在“互惠互利”的合作基础上为客户(代理 税票)!!
一:增值税专用发票、海关专用缴款书.
二:普通国税
 1:商品销售统一发票
 2:货物销售统一发票
 3:工业(企业)销售统一发票
三:普通地税
 1:运输(电脑版运输,货运代理,装卸,联运,上海代理发票,海运)
 2:其它服务(广告费,住宿费,会议费,咨询费,定额餐饮等)
 3:建筑安装
 4:加工修理
 5:其它(租赁,机动车销售,房地产交易,废旧物资回收,税务开)等专用发票。
  注:本公司所用票据均为各单位在税务局所申领,可上网查询或到税务局抵扣验证。