Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
silan6727

Default That the leadership of women engineers were not cr

day before 13:30, with a special right to dispute the reputation of the courts in Ganjingzi Yingchengzi court. 53-year-old female engineers sued a company in Dalian, where his, the cause was actually head of the company at a conference on characteristic surprised to find that the description: Most engineers can not accept the female is the ultimate responsible person's speech appears in the form of a report in front of all the staff,Lady Gaga Heartbeats, was organized to discuss the two months.
after the General Assembly into a nightmare

Ms. Wang, 53, 1980 to enter any technology at Dalian, a company engineer. In the past 30 years of work, Ms. Wang was awarded the
but in May 2007, the company's first General Assembly into a nightmare for Ms. Wang. In this Report referred to a number of staff issues, some of which are criticized, and some are not criticized, not criticized mainly focus on a technical engineer at the start, the report ultimately formed the text materials, organizing all the workers discussed two months.
report on page 11 that: destroyed, She took more than two thousand a month, I was on the number, and to value her more than two thousand children as you? less than the net to the company so naughty trouble you? She has anxiety, insomnia, irritability.
doubt in retaliation

I should retire at 55 years of age may be in February 2007, our company strong for the retirement behavior of my procedures, I was only 50 years of age. I will seek legal redress, and later, the Municipal Labor and Social Security Bureau shall withdraw our company illegally procedures for retirement and resume my job status. Yes, we have not been full for years to pay social insurance for employees, April 2007, I complained to the city this labor monitoring group, our company is a deadline for correction and is punishable by heavy fines. Just because two things that I was a libel and retaliation. Ms. Wang said, as she resumed working after a period of six months by the company unilaterally transferred Kong, and two lower wages. February 2009, the company grounds of a financial crisis Youyi Wang home to the waiting list. when deprived of their right to work again. Ching Chung Wang's agent, Liaoning Lawyer Wang Jinhai, Chun-Yan Zhang briefed reporters on the court case.
After the hearing, Ms. Wang made his first claim, requiring the company public apology and pay damages of 2,000 yuan spirit. The company argued that the case is the unit normal management of employees belonging to labor disputes, disputes rather than reputation, asked the court dismissed the proceedings against Wang. The company did not specify who made the report is Ms Wang, numbers should not be seated. Moreover, the report on particular occasions, the company responsible for the evaluation of the staff personally, the report does not fabricate facts and defamation actions, it does not constitute an infringement of the reputation of Ms. Wang.
but Ms. Wang is one party that the report on the Because the report pointed out that the engineer is Moreover, the fact of defamation in the report. For example, in the case of no evidence that the work of the engineers destroyed the notes and calculations.
Yesterday, the court did not make a sentencing court.
newspaper special report group

Sponsored Links