Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 04-27-2011, 02:38 AM   #1
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2136665 2005 年 12 月 28 日 17:58 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary

2005, that is gone.
the face of the known 2005, and look forward to in 2006. Inevitably raises the upsurge of surging.
my memory is very strange that so few years always made me feel vaguely passed, but some years gave me a particularly deep memory.
2005's that year.
greet the arrival of 2005 when I was indifferent. New Year once again the face of the campus, numb. Also in University Square in the variety show, and last year is exactly the same slogan, but also exactly the same program last year. People that everything is tasteless. Only by returning to the bedroom and students in the virtual world can be found fresh one after another.
but that is too much in previous years in such an identical point of beginning of the year, but it contains a lot of memory. This is an unusual year.
or in the silence of
to 5 months. Or in the care and miss the quiet. All quiet nature.
mood was quiet down again. I graduate soon.
graduation is blank for me. Work, I know nothing. But I still look forward to work is wonderful. Again and again in my brink of a recruitment venue is the time to prepare a resume. I found myself really ready to deal with the graduation of their own design. All is not what I expected in the same.
graduate, is not simple.
four years of college life, most people still miss the 2001 and 2005. A beginning, an end. Vigorous start, end? Should also be dynamic, right? Really the case.
Numb, silent with the matter. This numbness wood Ma, I got numb enough to not message me. I graduated from a design change, I've prepared are equal to zero ... ... It was May 24, 2005. There are 15 days away from graduation to reply ... ...
suddenly burst into a system to access a never contacted the subject and I more than just a loss. Less than 15 days at a time to make a no contact information are not even the program, I more than just anger. The teacher's anger.
WINDOWS-based multicast network audio, a familiar topic. But in May 30, I have never seen even the audio function. Not once. I remember very clearly how the days are over. The afternoon of May 24 when the medical school , said students are doing in their own, and even how to do paper. I do not see themselves that way. Chilling feeling I felt the first time.
facing the water rushed in, rushed back to the bedroom, turn on the computer to search for crazy,Shennongjia Tour Guide - Qzone log, insane copy and paste copy and paste, put it online a little bit of knowledge on any point, relevant, less relevant is recorded in the hard disk. That day, I put the top on GOOGLE audio features and functions that the structure of the search function more than 40 pages each page are read and recorded. Left a 90M in WORD document. Mind at ease a lot. Open VC6.0, try the original code base to add multicast code, edit the code, begging can be compiled successfully. But VC6.0 does not recognize the program my brain, I pray for the failure is clear, and it is not polite to more than 900 errors me a prompt. So cool.
busy dizzy,A Dying Man's Favorite Cookies, I have. That night a sleepless night, waiting for the morning to send a signal to turn over one to get the boot. 6:30,2005-5-25.
This is a nothing day. I wandered in place. No progress. Did not receive any messages, in addition to teacher urged me to June 1 and paper products must surrender the phone. Can not remember how many times he scolded the moment at hung in mind; can not remember who kept the metamorphosis of this eccentricity mentor to make vows of revenge. I can DO IT.
2005 年 5 月 26 Day to the. Feelings of anxiety and tension almost anything goes I'm about to break out of the emotional triggers. Fortunately, no one to mess with me. In the evening, everything is standing still. In addition to VC6. 0 amazing sound coming from the error number is changing, but has never been to 100. In desperation, I thought of my cousin, she will be my only resort at this time. Reply in the evening by. It is a really excited. But did not last 10 minutes. Students are engaged cousin hardware programming, and no audio software development experience,A Dying Man's Favorite Cookies, the time is absolutely not enough. He declined. I am also full of closed his eyes.
Wen Hui also very grateful to my cousin, who helped me a lot. Should not even be said to help, but help me. Since that time without them, I do not know now would be like.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links