Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:23 AM   #1
af9kqm9xcsl

Default virtuemart template

We ask ourselves

I met most of the owners and entrepreneurs are struggling with life, ask yourself the wrong question. They tortured themselves, disturbing in their own goals whether it is worth, such as: as a successful business owner, to earn 6 figure incomes, to defeat their opponents, the success to keep to retirement, accumulated net worth, and so reasonable. In my opinion, do not worry this is the wrong question. I think you should always ask themselves the only correct question is:

You see, once you realize how much you can do, make, reach, etc. ---- produced from the same time, effort, investment opportunities or you will ---- began to demand, expectations, and accomplish more times.

can do a small coin dealers

I like to use a real life story to start this lesson topic .

my story from a small talk in slightly obscure brokerage firm, the company specializes in precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, gold reserves) and collectibles. Over the years they have adopted a limited strategy, there are very weak in the publication of advertising, they are unable to follow up potential customers.

When I came, it all changed. I saw that they are wasting all the effort, time and money, and I thought their process from tactical (ie: to seize a one-time customers only) to change into strategic (to attract customers and sell them to a small points, sell them more points next time, then the next time more, more, more, has sold his life.)

their business model is the first shot for the way in one place, one-time sale, then change to the next prospective customer, then another one, this is usually a limited production of corporate strategy. To me, at least, a better strategy is to consciously develop high-quality prospective customers, through a comprehensive teaching them to trust us. prestashopn, we just sell them small number of primary products ---- let them try, for those of us comfortable prestashopm of sales. Once they feel good about us prestashop in this way, we will gradually further sale ---- From silver to gold, from gold to platinum, from platinum to rare coins, rare coins from then to gold reserves. The result? When I first saw this small company, they have only a few thousand customers a year, $ 300,000 has done it before. However, in the next 2 years they had done $ 500,000,000 a year, with 15 million customers prestashop 800,000 fixed-potential customers. But the biggest gain is that we did not spend a penny of your money to plan such a tremendous growth rate. We virtuemart template prestashop existing efprestashopts and acts as we have created many times return. Want to see a few

we do not spend money on advertising, but the design of future results only pay a method: In our case, regular customers are all major resources. We shift from a joint venture spend money on advertising. For example: We did not spend a possible $ 20,000 do not produce any results of the ad, but to persuade magazines, newspapers, newsletters and potential investors, to sell us, recommend us,virtuemart template, and to us as their preferred supplier . They have introduced a reward. In most cases, we are to achieve sales and profit before paying, this is the ultimate

---- concentric rings competition exists in the profits

want to know that we develop another eye-catching strategy? I teach the brokerage firm boss are on the This year he is only 4 million dollars to create the foundation for personal income. What is a concentric circle it? This is an understanding, that is, a marketing organization in any event, the following there will be a valuable

now give an example. We are the first to suggest a potential investor money means very low risk, so that they understand the investment and collection of coins is suitable for them. They spent $ 19 dollars to buy a fashionable combination of the 2 The first year we did, nearly 10 million people bought a starter portfolio. We are in the The 10 million people, 2 million people continue to buy 5 per person thousands of dollars in coins, so we earned net profit of 20% of them (sales total of $ 100,000,000, the total profit of 2 million U.S. dollars). But things did not stop there, the 2 million people in more than 5 thousand people bought $ 25,000 of coins (that is, 125 million more dollars in sales, the extra 2 thousand 5 million profit a). Plus the last 5 thousand per person in a thousand more to buy 10 million dollars, you have to calculate it.

learn this lesson, right? That is, first, do not spend money on advertising, if you can spend for the foreseeable result would be the best; Second, do not pay attention only to the initial sale of short-sighted (more skill will be described in the following courses ); the third, so that concentric circles of power and certainty for you. Of course, far outweigh these paragraphs to say much more complex, but is not difficult to understand. Click here to do what you will be developed, your mind will be changed dramatically, and this is what you accumulate the key to successful wealth creation. Think about it!

enterprise is how to create huge profits in the end the

you think in the end how many ways you can promote business development? ----- 1 thousand? 1 million species? Ah, good news! No matter what you have professional business experience or ways to earn money, in fact, only 3 ways to promote enterprise development:

1. Increase the number of your clients or customers (which of course is that everyone is committed to achieving the main method of).

2. Increase in transaction volume (once prestashopy trust, so that the buyer buy more of your products or services purchased to expand the quantity and quality ---- --- as long as you learn how to do, it is very easy.)

3. They go back and re-purchased to increase the number of times. If you really can, in the range of moral, let your customers or clients virtuemart template do repeat customers, your profits are very substantial.

with me now to do the arithmetic:

Suppose an enterprise has a thousand customers to spend a hundred dollars every time they purchase products, to buy twice a year, then the companies will have $ 200,000 a year in revenue. But you add these three figures were a mere 10% (which means that 1,000 customers increased to 1100, sales in dollars to 110 dollars per 100, and they come back to buy 2.2 times).

that in each area, the increase is not big, is not it? So, take a look at the impact of the end of your business: 10% increase, 10% increase and 10% increase, is not so simple in the 10% increase in revenue, but the amazing 33 1 / 3%! By the way, especially if your business expenses are fixed, it does enable you to turn profits and income of individuals two to three times. But all this will be better then these three figures were 25%, then your income is 3 times the original. If you have doubled each number ----- customers such as the 1000 to 2000, sales from 100 dollars to 200 dollars a year to buy 2 to 4 times your income ---- will be increased to an alarming 800%.

section I above is about how to use the power of geometry to virtuemart template your business a large-scale and safe way to increase revenue and create profit. Even better news is that you have at least 100 species of wonderful ways to expand the number of your customers or clients, at least 50 simple ways to increase sales every time (there are profits in the corresponding.) In addition, you will have dozens of customers continue to make more money back to the Lotus ---- flowers to your business even if you think you can not sell them anything new.

in the next chapter, I will address each of these three areas in a different application methods, teach you how to do it. You are in a wonderful adventure in the pursuit of profit, has just begun.

---- try this test market testing method

me and my clients have used one of the best marketing approach is the market test, this method is easy to understand when and where it is valid. I basically explain to you that you can conduct your business in the test.

basic idea is to recommend to you one or several potential customers low risk or no risk product. As you Then, provide them with small amounts of product or service ... ... or a more low-cost, a one-time offer ... ... or 30-90 days risk-free trial ... ... or what you come up with it. Then explain to them that the proposed fair market value, regardless of the cost you prestashop reasons for their risk-averse ----- So they try your product or service without any loss.

market testing method is the key to your potential customers, them to bear all the risk.

This is really feasible? Yes, I do so every time we I've seen it applied to sales of services ---- heating and air conditioning, massage therapy and counseling; I've seen it used to sell products ---- gems, jewelry, books and clothing; I see that it is used to create millions of dollars of business to go. However, this method is perhaps the best ingredients you conveniently to clear and your company stand out from other competitors. It allows you to form an inner cohesion, no rival can penetrate. Appropriate to try, perhaps for hundreds of potential customers to your letter or e-mail to, or have your staff on the dozens of potential customers for testing. I think the results will surprise you, and let me wait for your success news.

---- how large the source of wealth far beyond and in the most front-end

This section is very obvious once you read will be understood why, but no one seems to think very carefully, until someone such as me to tell them. I'll say it:

almost every business, real wealth is basically comes from the marketing and risk, but to make them repeat purchase is the right strategy and efforts need to go to discover a permanent wealth. Look at some examples:

book, CD and DVD clubs allow you to only spend a few dollars or less to be 4-5 like commodities, you come up with this because they have figured out how to spend 25 cents to 19 dollars to buy the CD it? Or because the first people to buy again and again to buy at full price so that they had sold back a lot? Yes!

Insurance how what? Is not repeated to buy ah? Phone, satellite TV, cable, etc., indeed, any product or service requires customers to buy it once, will repeat the purchase.

Most business owners are aware of this idea in theory, but few really great profitability of its power to introduce into their development to the entire enterprise, but now you could have done.

constantly thinking about your customers or clients to repeat the promotion, think of you each and every new customer and potential customers are constantly provide you with the profit, of course, you have to handle it the right Caixing.

Think again even if you did not even temporarily is not too much new stuff to sell, you can find and deliver to you the buyer to add many related products and services, after you first set up the sales can rely on the continued development of a source of profit.

Every business,prestashop, except perhaps the bear, there is a back-end, each person has as a back-end promotion. Publication in the future, I will give you an important template to calculate the back-end and fully develop your business. But today, just realized this is your fastest way to development and prosperity.

any time when you have no money better than money?

when your business would like to develop and you do not have the money, most business owners will be frustrated. But you do not need these, you can use creative options, and there are many.

First, ask yourself the $ 64,000 question: If you have the money, how would you use? What would you spend on the above? In other words, how would you invest or allocate it?

example, you want to advertise to hire a team of sales staff or to build a web site or e-business sector? You want to expand the inventory, product availability, or would like to improve the technical ---- software, computer, etc.? The purpose of your funding needs what, that money will go from here?
Once you figure out

, you will realize that many businesses and individuals can provide you with your money as much the same. Before but did not pay them cash, they chose a more creative or selective payment of compensation. Here are several good examples to inspire your thoughts.

a former client without any sales of funds, we found a 1000 magazine, newspaper, television and radio stations to advertise for us, to the initial $ 3 per unit sold. Advertising media provides us with 2 million dollars of free advertising, so we let them take the money first purchase. We get a lot of attention, the first time millions of people to buy products, but we also get a 100% chance to back or repurchase, millions of people, 50 million people have maintained a time of repeat purchase ( Their back end is 10 times the $ 3 or 30 U.S. dollars). Progress so well that we have created 80% of total profits. In fact, a New York Stock Exchange listed company to let the company sold tens of millions of dollars to them. You have inspired it?

Another example: One of my friends need a team of sales staff, but he did not like the money to pay his salary, travel, etc. expenses. Then he did three good things, he found three in the same market to sell goods without competitive local people, provide them with twice the commission has to sell his product, and they sold the value of millions of dollars in goods.

but he did not stop there, he found a large telemarketing company-funded, their main activity is the night to the owners call. Little use because they work during the day time, so they are happy to use their spare time for my friends during the day to sell .) My friends do not mind, because they created all of his extra income, of course, my friend got back to 100%.

Another friend found a large improvement of the old industrial enterprises, where there are 10 million square feet of abandoned warehouse. My friend needs 75,000 square feet of warehouse, but little capital. He advised another company to do so out of storage space for new products, the proceeds of the sale of a small part to the company in return. By the way, in a creative

there is an exciting story, have a friend like in the music industry, in the grocery stores and small shops selling audio-cassettes, but he did not fund. But he learned to my theory that there are always people you need urgent, or more acute or more than you need, then he will perform miracles for you.

so he went out looking for a large music distributor, he lost a big customer, need to make up, so the friend easily worth thousands of dollars to convince them to put the tapes sold to the ordinary him, so he can provide more favorable to the grocer's sales price, so that both parties benefit greatly.

how to try to barter it? (Next chapter will examine) you can take you sell any product or service transaction, it can virtuemart template up anything you need. I took my advice or made a video seminar deals in exchange prestashop expensive travel, cars, jewelry, my office equipment prestashop services.

no funds at the right time, I've seen some people get by trading with the products or services, such as to future sales commission to the supplier in exchange for a period of time required to provide the goods or has been ---- to the original several times the market value of the goods or services so far.

example, a friend had let a software company gave him $ 200,000 worth of enterprise software, in exchange, he put the next 18 months sales of 3% or $ 400,000 commission for this company.

no funds have always had a solution to think about if you have the money what would you do it, try to think you could convince to give you your want or need, just for some

Once you have mastered this open-minded philosophy, there is no economic reason to stop you.

lack of capital and stimulate your case ---- a case study

my Palm Pilot â from the founding team to find a successful case strategy as the end of this chapter. When first created, Palm little of their marketing dollars, but I encourage the members had adopted one of them I discussed in earlier chapters of thinking, you know Back then a lot of electronics and technology industry publications do not fully understand the technology, the rapid changes taking place, but the Palm Pilot â team led the trend of the times exactly.

So my and take on all the different editors of a new breakthrough in terms of technology development and education, the rewards are high quality of these publications, articles, published reports of Palm Pilot â positive article. This strategy is really fantastic! I want my students that there are more than a dozen major articles in this area, and no prior budget, no advertising costs, but do not have the cash I had already taught you the capital of alternative strategies. If it is for the Palm Pilot â applicable, the same basic strategy applies to your business.

and you've seen the original most other consultants, experts, newsletter editors are different, I believe that any small change in thinking on the results will bring a huge difference. I am not a small value, the linear growth of the ways to deal with or think, but it does make your business or revenue to increase exponentially on the geometry, instead of moving forward with small speed. Believe me this, let us profit from the vast journey into the bar.

power of the new point of view

I think that the great men and women have a knack for great things about today's quotations come from the most worth quoting Albert. Einstein, he said: When the extent of thinking is not enough to solve.

means to identify the association of money with a completely different look on your business, your life, your goals and your opportunities.

first step in a different perspective to look at your situation. My goal is to provide a better

until the next lesson ... ... Think about your goals really worth doing.

Good luck!

Sponsored Links