Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-22-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
Tomy118262

Default louis vuitton wallet mens The typical life table ,

ZT, really very funny ~ ~ ~

1, one time I rented it to diffuse the Kindaichi, just saw the second page to tears, I do not know which damn blue characters in a color pen and drew a circle and write, this is the killer ... ...

2, the day at a friend's house, where did not find the phone does not know to his girlfriend's cell phone by friends poke and listen to where it is. I enter my number, according to a set aside key, the screen showed her my name saved: SB3 ...

3, group meetings in the school today and suddenly sneezed accident, carried Biao beginning, I noticed the nose to the front of the girls in the back, the woman is not aware of, so secretly want to help her erase, just his hand up, next to the girl discovered, shouting people who wipe ah !!??, operating on the teacher gave me the award of two words, redo,
2 Mai Zaodian morning I went to, and then put the job of this to help me pay him the same table,
where the most classic appeared, he wrote later in the redo of the old one, will not do. pay,
next to one tragedy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even more tragic is about to graduate, and he told me ,,,,,,

6 recently abated, on the highway to see a strong man, open-top driving that a sports car, wearing a motorcycle car helmets.

7 on a whim, take your own photos as your desktop ... and then my computer to a virus ...

8 to say the students parents.
his parents first love. One day to go shopping,National Development warned that the Philippines and more recently by terrorist attack or alert the Philippine city, his mother spotted a down jacket, but a look at the price to pull his father away.
his father said: we can not afford can not try? For his father to his mother forcibly into the locker room.
out for his mother, his father take a look at the East West Chou Chou, took his mother and ran, said: Run! While the salesperson is not!
his mother wearing a leather coat, the label floating outside, dragged by his dad flew out, just passing through a pillar, holding a post his mother cry. His father turned serious and said: Run! You are not waiting to be caught ah?
his mother cried even more fiercely. Then his father burst out laughing: Ha ha ha ha ... ... clothes when I get the money you have paid before.

9 in high school, the most funny thing
that would be no money, we often pool to buy cigarettes, the day both me and my buddy just bought a Heyan
ready to go Toilet pumping, the results for class, the class teacher of the class, forget it
first class when the class to see the guy sneaking wrote a note, and then rub a big group,asics women, I throw over
by the class teacher can see, the class teacher directly down off the table, standing on the podium and began to read
sweat ing, if I know the above is written in what, I would rather not swallow
her class teacher and a mouth: yak (my nickname, and if there are a hundred embarrassing to recognize me, my classmate) ZJ
stomach pain ... ...
appeared the most classic
RZ

10, my roommate make fun of me, and I hide the purse in a little box, MD The problem is that little box that I want to mail a Nvwang Guangzhou gift, I send to too much bad Two days after the discovery of their own wallet was gone. I am in Wuhan, my ID card, bank card, his girlfriend's photographs in Guangzhou Nvwang hands.

12, is always on the high school class that we gather to smoke
day I just have a more proud to tell you what, I smoked the results of other people are pumping slow
finished, I left half-root, look fast for a class, the big mouth and suck two
teacher suddenly came in, I asked myself a thrown on the ground, and stamped a foot
sucked, but just had two cigarette Hold your breath
have seen the class teacher, came over and asked me, you do not smoke

I shook my head teacher: teacher talk

anger continued shaking his head: you gave to me
Me: I ... do not ... pumping ... smoke ... (along with the smoke spewing from the nose and mouth continued)
teacher has not choked laugh ... ...

13, spent 50 dollars on the Internet to buy do a hand wash soap, not two days spent at night thinking about the time that has been thin with a half, and above these are bubbles, anger me vomit blood.
My dad said, you're that good with soap, bath covered with slippery.

14, when I dig pocket, a key out, and did not find, then go back and find!
of young lovers in the roadside, where the men suddenly moved to say: Who is it? In the end is this?
I thought is the key to quickly say: My, my! My
later learned,christian louboutin rolando 黄瓜+鸡蛋 7天刮掉20斤, turned out that the woman was pregnant. . . . Poor my face ah. . . Pain for a few days

15, my brother went to play basketball in a primary school, a low-grade girls asked to hear a low-grade boys: Mom gave me three dollars a day, of which five have so you take two snacks, and you say I love your ..

17, heard friends say, a colleague of his relatives to Xiamen , relative to the one in Xiamen e cartoons, on the bus, the driver looked at this person e cartoons, wanted to find the location, the driver stopped him and said: , to read aloud: out of control

20, sitting beside a bus the morning with a mask of MM and is the location of the window, and now you are not influenza ferocious trouble, so it no feel anything. We all know that the winter the more people bus windows were shut, the car smell bad some people are naturally frowned. But that look of MM it is natural to her from his pocket and saw a straw on the side of the mouth and to windows open a gap, greedy sucking the air out of this by no means the general ah 。。。。。 =. =

21, we always like pretending to maths teacher told me a humorous joke that no one laughed
we discuss spoof on him a whole class, so the first thing he said when the school, we all laughed in unison
day he came in, silent a moment that he dad died I immediately
laugh, others silent.

22, water and soil it
see a cashier in a very serious number of a child ran across a pile of coins
, ran to sing: in front of Bridge downstream through a group of ducks, Come Come count, twenty-four thousand six hundred seventy-eight....
cashier is depressed and then the number of coins in half the number of go back and re ....

23, and girlfriend, dating, and I see there in front of a girlfriend like to go up the next shot her ass.
she turned around and gave me a slap.
time Some people take my shoulder I turned around ...
girlfriend gave me a slap.

24, the day suddenly take a phone call: Well guess there is a gift! Not that I hang up! comrades suddenly called to my office and said: Xinghua sent to us this enterprise.
the news really so sudden, when we were in the army, then do not say no,louis vuitton wallet mens, feeling particularly good. lost contact a few years ago, never thought he suddenly came to our Xinghua . I told him on the phone, I immediately went to pick him up their cooperation unit, get together at noon.
I went to their cooperative units, boy! companies really have style, full of foreign management mode, joined the company the door to cross-examine the defense together, register, signed by particularly strict about my comrades who are deployed units who agreed to guard me into the company.
I went to the old comrades in arms said the workshop, the old comrades see I,louis vuitton leopard scarf 随摘, nodded at me, and made a face. That means I can understand, not to rush, do not allow parlor, let me wait a bit on the side.
I bored, in the workshop in turn for a while, from the bag and pulled out a newspaper point of view in the shop door again. suddenly there was a boss who went to look behind me, stood beside a security guard, he looked at me, patted my shoulder and said: It was the boss,tory burch brown flats, and you are still here he did not know what mix mixed. points of others, got off the phone to send the patient to go to the oral medication, I gently into the room and gently wake up the patient to shoot, and simply say: Grandpa, up to steal food right!

27 Today, bus,asics gel resolution, there is a one-stop driver asked: : you should not install the

29, Dragon Boat Festival is coming, the unit sent a box of milk and a bag of Shang Hao Thai rice, the unit of a female colleague after work to help me help him move back home to Downstairs, the colleague said to me: Help me hence. My husband was not at home, quickly! take more than, NND, the district where there are many people that know me. he wanted to remind her not to call the: . My husband was not at home, quickly, and so anxious now! a strong sense of patriotism told he could not lose face in front of the Japanese, and he smiled and nodded blindly: 31, my wife and I play to the Reclining Buddha, his wife walk the road, so I carry her.
saw an old woman, said seriously: read the book to see who you are. his wife was sick to the hospital as soon as possible, Buddha is useless

32 primary, when only a few cents of pocket money every day, save for a few days once, finally bought a bag of basil seeds, the whole class when the knock of the secret, melon seeds shell was placed on the desk drawer,

to class when the afternoon looking at melon shell and greedy, so the seeds are including shell and into his mouth again, feeling tasty Well..

class when a classmate asked me what to eat, I can only say Chi Guazi shell, specially spiced buy seeds shell, only a shell without meat, that is, the taste of food.. The results of a bunch of students gathered around one afternoon I the edge of my seat to eat the seeds twice licked shell....

33, high school military training, the first day of class, is the language class.
not rest over the same table, sleeping in class.
teacher to see, So the 53 students to answer this question. Language class representative gave me up to answer! The result was a loud bang next door, electric motorcycle alarm

35,asics kahana, take the bus, I sat in the front row window seat.
half an hour later, I head out the window.
back there A buddies, head stretched out the window.
I shouted to him: , vomit, and dirt paste that boys face the wind.
that brothers yelled out, my next friend, Bangtaiyaoyuan, and that brothers, said: The.

39, once the bell rang after a catch on the boys burst into the room, rushed to the last row, the teacher spoke up: some students were late to come in from the back door, do not affect others! Boys sit down, that out of buns, a bite. He found next to a beautiful MM, has been staring at her. He also thinks that MM did not have breakfast, so attentive to buns to her. The teacher has spoken, the ugly face: some students even late, and still the classroom breakfast, they eat also forget, do not send buns to the lectures the teacher it!

40, my father and mother said, when I was with them stay in the guesthouse, the morning they found that I was clever to take the toothbrush, the problem is the hotel sink is higher than my people, they ask me how to load into the water, I took them into the bathroom, pointing to the toilet ... ...

Sponsored Links