Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
hellokety23

Default 家长网上发帖指责幼儿园虐童 警方介入调查

园方回应称是意外,并报警要求发帖者赔礼道歉,警方介入调查

信息时报汕头讯 (记者 林明声 林鸿) 最近,一条《凶残幼师虐打未满2岁幼儿》的帖子出现在汕头知名论坛e京网上。随后,相关幼儿园发帖回应,指 责幼儿家长捏造事实。幼儿园是否发生虐童事件,记者就此进行了一番调查。

家长发帖:女儿入园两天全身伤

据发帖者qianguijk在e京网《宝贝物语》中发帖称,自己22个月大的女儿于本月9日入读汕头市 区迎X幼儿园,仅入学两天,小孩便多次被幼儿园的老师虐打,致其全身多处不同程度受伤。网贴中还附上了小孩 手脚和脸上各处布满伤痕的照片。

该名网友描述说,女儿全身多处不同程度受伤,“左边脸有两块淤青,右边脸有三块淤青,一道长约七八公分 的划痕,左眼上眼皮划伤至眼肿胀,额头左边有淤青,头部右侧一个直径五六公分的大包,右手手掌肿得很厉害, 脚上也有划伤和淤青。”女儿因精神受折磨,晚上老是哭闹、一听到幼儿园就害怕,她向园方要说法,但园方一直 包庇教师,强调纯属意外,一直不能很好地解释这些伤势。

幼儿园:受伤是意外并没虐童

记者昨天上午走访网友文中提到的幼儿园。幼儿园教学秩序井然,并未受到该事件的影响。

幼儿园的吴园长说,网上的帖子是在2月18日凌晨发的,发帖者是该园幼儿小唐(化名)的母 亲方某,supra red。18日中午,园方从其他家长口中获悉此事后立刻报警,并在网上回帖,声明已对此事报警并决定 诉诸法律。

吴园长说,小唐在该园入读仅两天,受伤完全是一起意外事件。2月10日中午1时多,正是午睡时间,小唐 由于入园不久还不能适应新环境,早早醒来哭着要找妈妈,并独自登上了摆放在教室门中间的椅子,想打开教室门 出去找妈妈。当时正在一旁备课的班主任吴老师看到此情此景后,担心她摔下来,便赶紧上前抱住她的腰,想把孩 子抱下来。当时小孩抓着门把手用力将门拉开,慌乱中小孩的脸部不小心被拉开的门棱撞到,人也摔倒在地,脸上 落下两处淤青,并非家长所说的全身伤痕累累。吴老师当即为小孩的伤口擦了药。

“11日上午方某带孩子过来要说法,园方十分重视,当天中午便带上礼物到方某家看望,为工作中的失误向 家长道歉。然而,方某坚持己见,还索要精神创伤费,并在隔天就让小孩退学了。时隔6日后,方某上网发帖,这 事对幼儿园的社会声誉造成了极其恶劣的影响。”

园方还向记者展示了2月10日当天的监控录像。吴园长指着视频中吴老师拉着小唐的镜头说,“你看,吴老 师十分关心小唐,走路都牵着她的手。小唐对吴老师也十分依赖和亲昵,放学时小唐还挥手跟老师挥 手道别。”

吴园长介绍说,小唐的班主任吴老师有7年多的教龄,平时工作也尽心尽力,不可能是帖子中所称的虐待儿童 的“凶残幼师”。事件发生后,园方还专门做了一份《家长对幼儿园教师德行》调查表,发给该班全体幼儿的家长 。记者看到,众家长在调查表中对吴姓老师给予诸多好评。

教育部门及警方介入调解

据了解,事件发生后,当地教育局和派出所已介入处理。2月18日,该幼儿园负责人来到大华派出所报案, 要求家长一方赔礼道歉、消除影响;警方传唤了双方当事人到场,目前正在加紧调查,希望能尽快查清真相,调解 双方矛盾。昨日下午,记者再次登录该网站,发现方某的帖子已经被删除。

法律界人士认为,网络诽谤是个新词,由于法律对于网络诽谤这种新型犯罪的相关规定尚不完善,故网络诽谤 案曾在多个地区发生,但大多以撤诉或调解结局,建议各方都要慎重行事。

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
huang1234
Sergeant Major

huang1234 is on a distinguished road

my heart silent
is a feeling like love is a feeling

like an intuition
love is a feeling like you can stop

not stop loving!
like a person love someone special natural

frankly like a person in particular, hope to be with him sometimes
sometimes afraid to love a person like a person with him constantly
and he disputes
love a person to pay for his keep
like a person hope that he can always find
love a person can always hope to find him like a person always
him always love a laugh
cry for him like a persistent

love is worthy of love is like a very simple

very complicated Love is love like you do not necessarily love
love you, you must really like you to enjoy and love one step
fact
but want to step this step is to see you
like or love this step step step step ... ...
my heart silent
huang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:11 AM   #3
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 370170773 at 09:48 on May 17th, 2009 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
wind
from time to time, looking at the
yellow leaves falling outside the window, thinking
read the wind into the sky,[Eyes closed, eyes open desert paradise - Qzone lo, with the leaves and fell,new balance shoes, with the string
Campanula string collision
leisurely away, give me the most concerned about the blessings of the people sent to the fall, winter, greeting the spring of
hope and peace of the summer,. ★ ★ .. - Qzone log, but also brought my
deep and gloomy thoughts.
rain falls, the hope
the
window Fei Sa's
rain,If the pig incident command and the Philippines., my heart is
touch of bitterness and silence, a long
the thick of the emotions, and an enduring attachment Acacia
mind transcends space and time knowing each other and touching, are jumping from the bottom of my heart
the break a heart, like jumping in front of the picturesque, despite the feelings of Ben Tao
Chung, his face was tearful. Piao when facing the flying feeling clear snow
The share of
cold sober, fantasy flowers into the greenhouse in winter, but I Xueshuang together with detached and quiet
thankful to see the snow clear your footprints, I saw the words during mosaic, they are still thinking of rain,
When
flowers, overlooking the mountains and plains of the leaves,new balance 574, I have forgotten the cold winter,new balance running shoes, the heat of the summer away
collection of the fruits of autumn, the chance to spend time setting, and the title page in the journey of life
write such a sentence: I want with you on the evil without knowing each other a long life must decline. The rivers
dried thunderstorms and snow in summer, of Heaven,new balance mens, and the king is never dare! Each
are missing a taste of breath,new new balance shoes, and every time
heart has thoughts of pain, wind
the thoughts,new balance sneakers, continued
miss delay
cotton
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote