Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 04-21-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
hipi8ByB
Warrant Officer

hipi8ByB is on a distinguished road
Default New Detox Recipes for Life

Did you know that of the 58,000 high animal species on the planet we are the only ones that denature our food by multi-level processing and then cooking? Modern human technology has made it possible to manufacture substitutes to most of the ingredients of life, and huge amounts of energy and finances are invested in convincing us these produces substances are superior. I believe as a result we suffer loss of a natural experience of wellbeing in body, mind and spirit.
I found this out the experiential way – by changing from a predominately processed diet to a predominately live food diet. Nobody could believe the changes in me, and how fast they happened! I went from being a heavy smoker, very frequently ill, feeling doubtful and stuck in life, to detoxing, nourishing myself and being vibrantly healthy, flexible, strong and attuned to life. I started creating the life I always wanted – I started feeling inspired, focussed and directed. 14 years later,Karen Millen Leopard Print Trench Coat, I still feel I am growing in wellbeing daily and still stay in touch with my nature by following a high raw diet.
Number one Detox Recipe for life:
DITCH PROCESSED FOODS, EAT NATURE’S FOOD: fresh raw, ripe and organic!
Expect many of these benefits:
? Feel nourished: Expect between 1/3 and ? more nutritional value than the same food cooked. Search the web for delicious ‘raw food recipe’.
Thai raw soup (3 min. prep.) blend 1 cup org. frozen peas, 2 tbs Linseed oil, 2 tbs org. Green Thai curry paste. Enjoy!
Make super salads, smoothies, ice-cream, falafel, soups and crackers –raw!
? Maintain optimal weight - you lose weight when removing chemical additives that stimulate your body into overeating nutritionally ‘empty’ calories!
? Gain hydration, enzymes and fibre: Fibre tones your intestines and enzymes aid digestion and prevent aging. Cooking destroys these temperature sensitive enzymes, crucial for every life process in our body. Overworked, our Pancreas uses 70% of our energy producing enzymes we could have had raw ‘for free’ and accelerates aging.
? Feel more ALIVE! Raw food is alive, same as us! It feeds your body with bio-ingredients that ‘speak the same language’ as your body.
? Free up the immune system - Often the immune system is mobilised after eating processed food as the body cannot recognise the particles.
? Reduce stress, gain calm – organic live food is free of Excitotoxins such as artificial sweeteners and flavour enhancers like MSG, fructose corn syrup and Aspartame. These stimulate our nervous system and are toxic and depleting.
? Detox and heal your body – a healthy diet will initially produce a detox reaction as the body regains the natural capacity to ‘clean house’ and create a balanced healthy inner environment. This stage may require support and guidance, and a comprehensive detox program is advised to support the body eliminating years backlog of toxicity.
? Connects us to nature - be reminded every bite of our interconnectedness with all that is alive in the world. We need to care for other creatures, plants and our planet or our own existence will be in question.
? Save resources: Ditching packaging means less waste of energy and material. Less packaging can be found in more local produce, reducing pollution and strengthening the local economy... your neighbours!
? Get excited: Natural food is colourful and engaging. We can sprout it, dehydrate it, ferment it and spiral it to look like spaghetti. Also, the places it grows in are full of life – forests, fields and farms, jungles, deserts and waterfalls.
? Feel safe: Just make sure your food is fresh and organic (free of the carcinogens and hazards considered acceptable in our society: pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, modified genes and others). Beyond that the dangers are few.
? Feed your Spirit – Eating fruit, vegetables, leafy greens, nuts, sprouts, seeds & seaweed as the main part of our diet daily opens our hearts, feeds our souls and frees our spirit to be fully human and grow NATURALLY to it’s full potential. Spiritual opening and awakening resonance from deep within our DNA, this food connects us to our being a vehicle of spirit suspended and supported by heaven and earth.
How do I get these benefits?
Try a day on raw foods – juices, smoothies, salads (with wicked salad dressings), sashimi, nuts, seeds, sprouts and seaweed. Try a week on just wholefoods, nothing processed, no packaging.
See how you feel. Notice: Energy levels, stamina, clarity of mind and mood.
A more natural diet (ideally 50% plus raw) is detoxifying and you may experience a natural detox. This is a benefit, not a problem! Expect to lose excess weight, feel lighter, have a clear mind and higher energy, less or loss of aches and pains, easier menstruation and more!
Here are some sites with studies and great getting-started books:
Green For life, by Victoria Botenko
Eat Smart, Eat Raw, by Kate Wood
Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine, by Gabriel Cousins
Sunfood Diet Success System, by David Wolfe
Honestfoodguide.org
Newstarget.com – free daily health news
www.karunadetox.com – Guided detox with colonics and juice fasting.
Find out more about raw food in Sho's nutrition workshops. See www.karunadetox.com or phone 0800 112 3033 for details.
hipi8ByB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links