Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
aqiuma520536
Major

aqiuma520536 is on a distinguished road
Default black timberland Virgin Rate this loud noise so th

Morning News: For a man a virgin how do you think?
Morning News: So this feeling for how to change the worship of a virgin?

Li Yinhe: For a scholar, like the calm observation, if the data is real, it will give us understanding of the community to understand the changes in people's thinking provides a lot of reference. For ordinary people, the value of this data is to give people a choice of reference standard. What does that mean? When Virgo is 90% of the time, you want a virgin as a spouse of either one of the criteria, when 40% of the time? Is also the Virgin as a standard, because 40% means that you can choose the room much smaller than before, you are not trying to change his standards?
Li Yinhe: online article I have seen the article in the survey rates each school girls virgins, looks are very low, the number of Tsinghua University, Peking much, and even to 0. I did a clarification in the blog, which has nothing to do with me, I did not write the article, nor is the survey I did, but they are fraudulent use of my name only.

a virgin when the disappears

Li Yinhe
Not long ago, an article on Chinese college students Virgin female college survey said the main focus at 10% rate to 30%, individual institutions such as the Beijing Film Academy and even 0.
Li Yinhe: I think 90% of non-virgins, and even 95% of the time,best price nike, this should be a virgin it will naturally disappear. Because at that time,adidas kanadia tr 2, if you still a virgin, then your spouse will be little scope to your own level that can not be accepted, then naturally change the standard.
study of China's first female sociologist, Dr. of Sociology, University of Pittsburgh. In 1999, Morning News reporter Zhou Huaizong

Morning: to what time this will disappear a virgin?
Morning News: today's society, is open to young people, on the one hand, on the one hand there are a lot of people have a virgin, how do you see this contradiction?

Morning News: Virgin rates would affect the girls do?
Li Yinhe: I think there are a virgin man, they think it strange, like a girl not a virgin, will fall as a piece of meat. Woman or that woman, her personality, mind, body, are still the original, she is a good girl or good girl, not because of this change. Chinese men in some places it is a bit abnormal sometimes, why do you say? Now many places hymen repair service, and very popular, to repair the women, that is, psychologically, to meet the little man feel special, this is not a very abnormal thing?

Morning News: So, like you have not done a survey? How to look for the data?
Li Yinhe: I think not,paul smith footwear,Year-old boy on the school I discovered that women account, different times have different ideas, not the same natural effects,black timberland, in the Song Dynasty, was not a virgin girl may marry, but now, 60% of women child is not a virgin, is not these people marry? It is clearly impossible.

Li Yinhe: have this conflict, the main reason is the legacy of traditional customs and the conflict between illusion. We are a society of respect to open more than 30 years ago, and that era was a time of abstinence, and now is not the same. In today's environment, the requirements of a virgin girl is very absurd, many men can not do yourself, how can a girl asked if the virgin?

Li Yinhe: This article, called the survey data, I think some are not really surveys, should be fabricated, it does not meet the statistical theory, in any case the situation does not appear to 0 . I have also done some surveys with similar content, such as the 1989 I did a random survey of Beijing,adidas stan smith shoes, was found to have had premarital ######ual behavior in the sample accounted for 15%, in other words, pre-marital 85%. Among the older generation to get married to keep the ratio of the Virgin is still quite high. Now, 20 years later, others did some research and increase the proportion of premarital ######, in other words, In the younger group, in major cities, a survey, pre-marital ###### as much as 六成, but among elders in rural areas, premarital ###### is still a minority,

investigation for this article, Li Yinhe, said in an interview, this survey is simply false, and even the conclusions of which are not really of a survey. But for this article will cause such a response, said Li Yinhe is a problem worthy of study and reflection, she said: the case has been very open, so many people have a virgin, in fact, absurd. Many men may have their own very open, but asked his girlfriend is a virgin, this is not very contradictory things? easy to arouse people's curiosity psychology.
Morning News: The survey on the Internet caused a great response, why is there such a big influence on it?

Morning News: So, now should be to see how such a data?

Virgin Rate imposter
virgin still serious
Li Yinhe: The reasons for this are many, the Chinese ###### in public places not so open, so such a topic is very easy to arouse people's curiosity psychology. Of course, more importantly, many Chinese men have a virgin, married to find a virgin, the so-called virgin virgin rate is likely to find a man, of course, will cause them concern. For such a complex man, the virgin rate of decline, it will allow them to panic,Marco drove the cattle call was to discourage Po detained by traffic police documents actually, helpless,Hospital robots will sweat tears eating you will die (Figure ), because they have found even smaller chance of a virgin.
Morning: Why to a modern society, still a virgin so serious?

Li Yinhe: This is actually a legacy of traditional practices. Virgin rate was almost 100%, such as the Song dynasty, the Qing Dynasty, the girls are basically a virgin before marriage, not just an isolated phenomenon. This will result in a habit, so that men feel that Virgo is a necessary condition for a good girl, not a sufficient condition. Now times have changed, the reality is different, has changed people's ideas, including the concept of ######, is not a virgin and is not a good girl does not necessarily linked. But many people are still under the influence of traditional thinking, still in the memory of the past, therefore, can there be such a virgin.

Mate Selection change
Morning News: Online survey about your students spread virgin rate things are true?
Li Yinhe: changing attitudes, in fact, change. In traditional society, women are often not an independent person, but just a family, husband, son and even accessories. This is not a modern society should some ideas, first of all the girls is an independent person. Second, this girl, her body, behavior, thoughts, and so is a whole separate can not take her, but also inseparable. So do not because she had ###### and that she was not a good girl, good girl and to understand not had ###### does not matter. In fact, now is the trend all over the world, in Sweden and other places, the proportion of non-virgins was 95% to 99% virgin only 5% or even 1%, if there is a virgin, is not in this election only 1% of his wife were selected, this is ridiculous.
aqiuma520536 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links