Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
yicjing4hu
Staff Sergeant

yicjing4hu is on a distinguished road
Default I am the most memorable thing in five years

January 2007 , I Qzone settle it!
2008年05 months, I carefully wrote the first post : Ushered in a message space friends: Account Manager
these years , QQ space into a condensation of my memory, memorable place to live.
I am the most memorable thing in five years :
tey
space friends want to say a word :
teyety
my five-year goal or desire :
tyetyty
Qzone five years, because of you , let us record
yicjing4hu is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
1obh8t8p3c
Major General

1obh8t8p3c is on a distinguished road

Son of an Zhu Dingzhao photo

yesterday morning, holding the hospital staff donated 3,000 yuan, Tian Qianmei Suqian siyang women stood Hospital Payment window, when the staff allowed to report the names of patients, her tears down brush, one side is his beloved son, just go bankrupt doing their allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation; side is the husband of his beloved, whom I traveled for 18 years but had just been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer. Unfortunately, the dual stack, so that 41-year-old, she fell into the abyss of suffering: she does not know who should be saved?
to take care of father and son

her daily This ran from the 5th floor to 12th floor, then ran from the 12th floor, 5th Floor, They take care of, even though more than 20 times a day to and from,tory burch flip flop, but this tired, I'm not afraid, They'd look so I do not know how to do: is to save his son or save him? And her mouth was
According to Tian Qianmei, last year September 15,tory burch flip flops, 14-year-old son, Tian Xue sudden high fever, her husband took their son to work in Zhenjiang medical treatment, and ultimately diagnosed with leukemia, the latter in order to save costs back closer to home Huai'an First People's Hospital treatment. The face of more than 20 million cost of treatment, poor couple did not shaking his head. They accumulated more than ten years, originally planned to take all the money out of housing, and from credit cooperatives, together with schools, government contributions, finally raised the cost of transplant, the next step is to wait for a suitable bone marrow donor. Fortunately, through the unremitting efforts of the hospital this year, early in May, found in the Jiangsu Province, Bone Marrow Bank and Xue Tian bone marrow match. May 26, experts have successfully conducted a field Xue transplant. The couple transmitted by bone marrow registry to donate 5,000 of the benefactor of these payments may be a few days later, it returned to the Xuejia Ji 5,000 bank card, good people, who declined to be named after the difficulties that Xue , tactfully rejected this 5000.
to his son

father pleaded with him to give up treatment

have to spend money, how this can be good? persuasion, but also the hospital to check,tory burch sale, the result was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer. In fact, he knew he did not need treatment, but each time the face of his wife's pleading, he and his wife finally decided to repeat a course of chemotherapy.
Tianqian Mei told reporters after her husband know their condition, clamoring to be discharged. She can not, will all go to the hospital at home to elders, their Guiqiu husband,tory burch wedge, watching the couple were so many years, let her take care of him back then.
reporter learned from the hospital, the hospital has now arranged for the four cycles of Xuejia Ji, a course of around 8,000 yuan. Doctors say chemotherapy should be carried out generally at least two courses, if only for a course,tory burch outlet, then the effect will be difficult to guarantee. The Tianqian Mei told reporters that although his son to participate in the school insurance, but have to wait to be reimbursed thousands of dollars after discharge, her husband took part in the rural cooperative medical insurance, but not insured serious co-ordination, can offer very little.
for dad

son crying to be discharged

son had not been recovered, her husband and seriously ill, Tian Qianmei 5 yuan per night in order to save costs accompanying bed to play in the ground floor corridor. Department of Hematology of Hospital patients and staff is full of sympathy for her. 3000 dollars in health care contributions at the same time, arrangements for care workers to spend more to take care of her son, so she has more time to take care of her husband. Other patients when family members buy lunch, it will help her to buy a copy.
emotionally told reporters, Tian Qianmei to give his son a bath every day, but also to serve the husband upstairs, she was up every night to sleep two or three hours. To this end, all persons in the ward comfort Tianqian Mei: later, the crying was to be discharged several times, the money saved to treat his father, for which Tianqian Mei Zeng Yi death threats son. The face of advanced cancer of the husband and son had just finished transplants, usually in order to ride a tricycle passengers living Tianqian Mei told reporters that if the husband dies, really want to go with him, you can see the child, and felt that he was poor Therefore, her husband and son will not give up any of them. Wang Yuling Wang Shuwen correspondent reporter Zhu Dingzhao
1obh8t8p3c is offline   Reply With Quote