Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:39 AM   #1
2shfwfksl
Sergeant Major

2shfwfksl is on a distinguished road
Default You know , I'll marry you

If you are busy when trouble 也好.
when you want to sleep together wayward drag you to chat with me 也好.
I know they say the wrong words are life and death is whether you insist on his own.
you only smiles down I said

you can laugh helplessly. Can be gently touched my head and said,
then let me take your job data is not for you.
want you to accompany me to watch TV.
or at your most sleepy when they are forced to use your fingers to hold up your sleepy eyes speak to you to accompany me.
you will not bother me too I hate too.
poking me with your fingertips for only a little pique, pluck up the face, saying,

that case, I will behave.
will gladly give you rest or work. Not noisy and quiet crowd does not trouble.
perhaps may still restless jumping up and down as well turn in your chair around to climb the table. But will not make trouble again.

because sometimes I want, just point your willing Chongni.
share of mind as long as I feel, will be very satisfied.

you can see through I try to be brave. Can you protect my fragile.
Do I say
Do not speak I laugh when my heart really did not feel that pain and sadness.
not busy working in my head if nothing had happened when things really think I have not been any impact.
I hope you will fall before my tears with a big hand cover my eyes.
my eyes and said softly, when only the best looking smile. I hope you will
blankly when I gently hugged hard to me.
then said to me you never need to camouflage strong.
I hope you will, when I was wronged by my head on your shoulders.
and stroking my hair and say it does not matter even if people do not believe you of all you and me.

I want to marry that person. Not have to be tall and thin. But must be clean.
I want to marry that person does not have to be sweet. But must have a good temper.
I want to marry that person. Do not have to cool the addition of gold. But there must be a clever mind and ambition.
I want to marry that person. Will be starting from the moment we have in hand. Said to me, baby from today. I'm in trouble when we share bliss.
I want to marry that person. Must be handed more. He will say to me baby, I found you to rely on you, you're my own I will not have someone close to you.
I want to marry that person. Will support me to lose weight. But still took me to the supermarket to buy me a lot of good food. Then say baby eat. No matter how fat I have to you.
I want to marry that person. Will be crossing the road when the holding my hand. Said to me, walk with me baby.
I want to marry that person. Will understand that his wife is used to pain. And will be blowing the whistle happy with me doing housework.
I want to marry that person. I will patiently cajole when angry. Then you make me angry that ugly baby.
I want to marry that person. I will cry for me when wiping tears. Then tell me baby good. Cry. I do have.
I want to marry that person. Will be in I'm tired. His arm. Very distressed to say marry me baby Hug
man. Will be said before going to bed with me baby you have to go to bed early. Good night.
I want to marry that person. 'll Get me home. His mother said. Look. This is my daughter you're looking for. Then said to me. This is our mother.
I want to marry that person. Will be in one sunny day. Wore a blue sky. We smiled and told me that the baby had a home
2shfwfksl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links