Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
justhost7d
Chief Warrant Officer

justhost7d is on a distinguished road
Default and said something woman

This is what I saw in a book, a story, I feel super touched that he cried, so I picked to share with you!

not the top, please do not back out Thank you!
; ; Rui Bao stay

Time with them soon, just two years, two couples get along everywhere, you can easily catch out a lot, but now people can have some time to consider the interaction of marriage?

should not have a child, the economy may not have scruples,MBT Karani shoes, but psychologically unable to accept and raise a child raising a pet, it is not simple; If you have to tell me, I will accompany you to the hospital, you know?

but in my heart, women do not know if agree with the man, then fact, their work is bad and stable; have thought about many times, men marry only mentioned the early exchanges, and when there is no mutual interaction becomes stable after involved in the marriage; woman, but not really stupid though Taidalielie!
fact, I do not know their problems in the end that so? Is not love? Although not feel it did not feel what love is not love, maybe a quiet time for each other! Now they live in the house, half a woman to pay the mortgage; she used to balance! Daily shopping, he never had to accompany her, she never felt any discomfort, after all happy habit of self-entertainment is the easiest way to think of this action at this time whether they can measure his feelings.

. Man looked at the reality of not being too cruel draw the traces of the woman, impatience and inability to faint!

I! hee hee, I will go out shopping you, do not you stay, oh!

behind the door was shut, the original face instantly fell when the sparkling smile and put his face pale with grief, pupil of the eye could not catch the end of the quiet people have a dark blur! Make a move, slowly walking in a crowded road, my mind was a blank but full of feelings, always thought he was very easy to damage the happy joy amplification, the exhaustion of the effort, but can not do; tears DC!
sometimes they were not willing to have succumbed to the fate of fate! Happy fairy was not happy! Cried enough, put away the tears and smiled, went to the street and bought ten favorite sets of suits, ten shirts, ten pairs of socks, ties, ten brooches, ten ten pairs of shoes, I was a liar was nearly out, but she laughed may not see eye! This time, she is also a wizard, can infect other people!

can not carry too many things and had to taxi back! To his triumphant show off his record, he saw so many clothes, most corners faint twitch, looking at things has always been beside the blockbuster do not know what her reaction!

the walk, hear me?

, look like the wronged! Him back to her a helpless look, rubbed her hair;

worry, there are mature and intellectual woman; a His heart he was considering meeting the parents thing, no mention has been married only wanted to give her a surprise, had together, he became determined to marry her!

I intend to go back 'education' my little brother!

ah, I said, how do you suddenly so good to me!

half of the past, men have lost no woman in the side of the empty, miss her naughty, miss her body temperature; dial her phone, gentle voice of the mill to buy a ticket back! The phone as she was fresh laughter echoed silver bell in the whole mind to his eye socket made of red!

Seems to be the same all over the world!

to two weeks later, the woman were still not back dial telephone; this time the phone rang for a long time was only pick up, but it is the little brother of a woman, the man asked him how a woman not come back, my brother said she was there also needs to address something, not so quick to walk away, this was soon back, please do not hang his heart!

another two weeks, the men received a call from her little brother, the phone, my brother to let him go home soon, and said something woman! Man scared, be a good ticket as Jianban flying airport! x

to the city, pick up a woman's brother, my brother immediately recognize a man, all the way to silence the man received hospital; of foreboding hanging over a man, ward door opened, a woman living thin pale face shock man,MBT Voi shoes, the heart was severely pulled and shoved a handful, colic intolerable! The pale legs, step around the woman to shut his eyes, hands, gently stroking the familiar face, look at what's touched!

this accident, really unexpected, and unexpectedly to even going Dounong unclear how the accident that he felt he was in the clouds! Cancer, woman always said that my appetite is always eating, weight loss is a woman's life, said the cause of all this is an excuse, how he blamed himself had no intention to observe; blame yourself so that the effect let herself the worst day!
two weeks after her going to heaven! From a woman living in the city sent a letter, the man looked familiar words, and trembling:

dear husband:

must have been like me, right? Must be, I have felt it in heaven!

husband ah, you said want to marry me, really touched Oh! I thought that you just want to be with me and share my life with no idea! My husband, thank you love!

with you ah, really is the most happy thing in the world! You will wake up every morning crying numbness in the hand, West, you know? Her husband, this was the most moving memories of the moment, at home, I can not sleep these days, not your arm as a pillow in your arms when there is no harbor; but I do not regret it, I do not want you to see I was not a human form of the disease afflicted the way, I believe for you, you will not let me see their side of the pain!
husband, forgive me, after only laugh in heaven for you! Her husband, ah, a year ago, how I wish time could stop, how to remember you forever in my heart forever regarded, but discovered how to look you can not get enough, I do not know how to do to make my heart good, I know you I hear the sound of laughter, in fact I like it very much his own laughing, so I laugh every day, so you always remember me, is not good selfish? I'm afraid I'm gone, you will put all my courage to know that dust will not go into a corner of touch, I am afraid, afraid of where I will be cold, so with love to you I never forget! I had a day as the last day, so enough of this life have you, enough!

last time you buy your clothes, socks and shoes every year you put on a set of the day I left to see me, OK? Ten sets, it is ten years, you can only use ten days to me, in a particular day, you can remember me and forbid not me, you know I like purple roses, remember to find Oh, my husband, but I am very confident in it!
remember is that one day a year to wear, other times not to touch those clothes, if you forget, then after you always see those clothes, I might be able to think of this request! West, after you get married,I can do for you all in all, I remember when that day brought me, but do not tell her who I am, a woman would mind, he said. . . Uh. . . To say that I am your childhood good? I envy those people who grew up childhood Oh! After you get married, that she is ; you next life owe my life, okay? I would be a good next life, good health and healthy baby it, when I will be forced to tangle your life force, until the old!

husband, I do not want to tell you I love you this fact, for fear you cry! I've only seen you cry once, that I am self-willed and would leave you; but now you are crying, right? Not only your eyes to cry, but also your heart! Husband, ah, do not let your heart stay in that dreary moment, laugh about life, life with a smile for me, okay?

From now on, do not be sad and depressed; think I just use the decades of ten days; years later, my life completely clear from, I was selfish, but I'm afraid I make you hate me selfish ; so I rely on you
decade to decade, OK? Years, we would forget each other, looking forward to the next life!

was carrying out the silly boy tear wet

stationery, men cried! It was getting dark, dark, oblique light came out of the window, the men finishing a good mood;
justhost7d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links