Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
englishg9o
Major

englishg9o is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2007 Product Key blog found-advice-tips-for

More than the weekend, reader Craig sent the JobsBlogger a link to "Tips for applying to a job from Craigslist," posted by James Dilworth, CEO of experienceTHIS.us. In a nutshell, James advises: 1. Your cover letter must answer our needs.
2. Don't blah blah blah.
3. Don't make the mistake of attaching your cover letter as a word document.
4. Respond with the title of the profession advertisement in the subject heading.
5. Win me over by being open and honest. James provides detailed explanations in the posting,Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key, and it's worth reading. So reader Craig asks us ... I think its pretty interesting in that it poo-poo's the standard stodgy business-speak that folks use on resumes/cover letters in favor of a even more honest, conversational tone. This is something I've always wanted to write,Office 2007 Product Key, but never felt that it would actually get noticed as anything except for unprofessional. My take? I totally agree with James. I receive several resumes per day. Some (maybe even most) begin with "Dear Sir or Madam" or "Dear Microsoft HR department." Hey, I know you got my email address off this blog. And you know that I tend to write in a real, upfront manner. There's no reason to address me as "Microsoft HR department." (Actually, that may be the first step in the wrong direction if you've ever heard my thoughts on being called an "HR person." Yuck!) ;-) Instead, I tend to pay a great deal more attention to the emails that make it personal ... The applicant makes it abudantly (and excitedly,Office 2010 Pro Plus Key!) clear why they want to work for Microsoft ... or sometimes they immediately try to build rapport with me. The first one that pops into my head is a recent email that included a picture of the guy's cat. He wrote, "I read in your bio that you like cat people so I'm attaching a picture of my cat." Awesome,Microsoft Office Professional Plus! But anyway,Purchase Office 2010, I won't sit here and type out the reasons why I think you should give the informal application approach a try. James does a good position of that, and I agree with him. But give it a go. Pick a company like Microsoft who is far more progressive in their thinking. (I'm not promising all companies' recruiters would agree with my philosophy.) See if it helps your cause. I'm betting it will. gretchen
englishg9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links