Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
Zinia2285

Default sac de chanelsac a main chanel sac de chanel 28 y

China Youth Daily:

I often ask myself, why did this line of preschool did, what should be eager for it? Some may say, and quit not to line it? Easier said than done this sentence. Done this 20 years,sac a main chanel, said it never really dropped.
My name is Bai Qiaoling, February 1982 through the national examination to enter the formal Chang'an District Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, a rural primary school, became a preschool teacher. Substitute at school, I actively strive to learn, to improve the teaching capacity, access to a number of awards and honors. But my income has been low, from 1982 to 1988, wages have been 20 yuan to 60 yuan, 80 yuan in 1989, rose to 1995, rose to 90, 1998 rose to 200 yuan, rose in 2000 300, until now, 2010, my salary was 300 yuan. Has been teaching her husband will not let me, and I have trouble, but I think early childhood education can not go, and still insisted to the present. I did 20 years of early childhood education, why wages have been raised not up, I do not know to whom, and I've been to Xi'an Chang'an Department of Education several times, they are very sympathetic to me, but has not been in possession of it.
is now a market economy, leave alone the community think of us, child care teacher's hard work, that is thousands of words, Jiwan Zi are never finish the. Even as our fellow primary school teachers, all look down on us, because their wages are our good times. (The school where I pay the equivalent of a primary school teacher salaries to teachers my children 7 times.) On the time and effort than we have them for a long time, do preschool teachers in relation to the most bitter to eat, take a minimum wage people who do ? Like us to work hard for 20 years, Take enterprises, it also should have the permanent employee. So many years in public institutions, then, it should have the permanent cadres of the bar. If not the permanent staff, not the permanent cadre, but also enjoy the same treatment as their right. I do not have all kinds of insurance, such as medical insurance, unemployment insurance and pension insurance. This also resulted in many Kindergarten teachers are highly mobile,chanel 2.55, high-quality early childhood education, and a vicious circle.
dry my early childhood education from the age of 20, is now more than 40 years of age, and youth are dedicated to the cause of early childhood education. I am already buried half the people did not learn a little farm work, off at school all day, as fans of the door, as mice do not understand what information, and what can you do? Now only three hundred dollars of wages, in our local, do not talk about supporting the family, even their own can not guarantee the basic life, a cold will be able to spend a month's wages. Last winter, my monthly salary is only 300 yuan, a cold to spend 256 yuan. Although my salary is so low, but a little time and no sick leave. Early in the morning, I went and opened the door of an injection, a shot will continue to go to school. If you leave a cold, no one for you take care of school children and children their parents would object. I often reprimanded by their families, I think I am stupid, but I love early childhood education, I think the preschool cause can not be put down, the work still has to continue! Regardless of life, how much work pressure, as a teacher, all I have to focus on the child.
old principal told me, We really are in a forgotten corner. This job of ours is not leadership attention, that does not mean that early childhood teachers to fend for themselves to it? Are we hard all these years, they should return such a result?
I had been opening up the activities of many scenes nursery moved to tears, could be 20 years, just not the time to participate in their children's activities as a regret of my life! I can only use the holidays to make up the son of emotion, he also need a mother. Sometimes, when the weight of the work of some trouble when I breathe, I really would like to complain. Child care teachers with a way to silence the unfair treatment received, we feel helpless and frustrated.
Although too tired even feel even worry, but the smiling faces of children as flowers, I am still willing to beautiful capture growth with happy moments, the child with tender loving care of the soul.
short, pre-school education is the basis of basic education, a matter of national and even decades after ten years of sustainable development. Now, few people want to join the ranks of early childhood education, the proposed development or adjustment of the current national policies, and increase pre-school attention and investment,sac a main chanelsac chanel pas cher sac a main ch, problem, solve the problem of pre-school teachers to worry about. Wants the state to attach equal importance to pre-school education, and to give pre-school like me, female teachers in a basic living.
Baiqiao Ling

2010 年 9 on 10,Families can not autopsy report because of the funeral parlor corruption body, is Baiqiao Ling spent the 29th Teacher's Day. At such a complex emotion would well up her mind: a great honor to be a teacher, took the children have grown, each with a lovely smile is a hope; but to be a teacher and very heavy, especially in rural kindergarten teachers, only 300 yuan monthly salary, so that she can not afford to hold this love.
Yes, 300 yuan, and no medical insurance, unemployment insurance and pension insurance, monthly attendance, then, would add 60.
why teacher salaries is only a little higher than the minimal needs

It is understood that the local minimum wage is 680 yuan per month, the monthly minimum living allowance is 105 yuan.

Chang'an Department of Education, according to the staff, the local kindergartens registered a total of 62, including two-run kindergartens, are in the county. Private kindergarten, 9 located in the county, 51 in the rural areas. In addition, nearly 40 unregistered kindergartens around, Bureau of Education was its rectification and norms. The pre-school, is not considered to be purely because of the kindergarten, but not included in the statistics.
statement in accordance with the Education Bureau of Chang'an District in the city-run kindergarten, teacher pay to have more than 2,000 yuan, 1,700 yuan for the private kindergartens. In rural areas, can reach about 1,300 yuan.

Liu Yunyan have an inspection tour of Chongqing, some private kindergartens. Kindergarten teachers in the internal, scheduling of teachers and among teachers in preparing non-income differences and up to twice to 3 times. In this way, such as Bai Qiaoling supernumerary teachers in rural public schools, indeed can only get 300 yuan of wages.
implementation. For example, the rural wage-run kindergarten teacher pay by the local government finance, but local financial resources are limited, can only be maintained at low levels.
Liuyun Yan said that 90 of the last century, kindergarten reform, early childhood education to the market, sold to private, public kindergartens do not how the development of small state investment in preschool education, the number of out without preparation, Now the preparation of very few. Thus, even if such work as the white teacher for 28 years, it may not turn got positive. At present, most preschool teachers are supernumerary.
the other hand, parents feel the charges are more expensive kindergartens, and in some cities, conditions are good private kindergarten, the annual fee varies from one to two million, as many as several million . A 3-year-old to 4-year-old child tuition so high, even more than university fees, so that ordinary people to bear.
the one hand, parents think that the nursery fees are generally high, on the other kindergarten teachers believe that wages are too low, why?
It is understood that some local government investment in early childhood education, but only limited funds are often invested in individual-run kindergarten. According to data provided by the 21st Century Institute, at present, education, financial investment funds, 70%% for the very small number of model kindergarten. Therefore, high-quality low-run kindergartens and high fees, many people afford to go.
which to some extent contributed to the rise of private kindergartens. However, too self-financing private kindergarten, so they will not in the software, hardware and more investment, too many are unwilling to pay salaries to teachers. Thus, despite the high charges by kindergartens extensive discussion of social, but on the other hand, most of the income of child care teachers are not as high up.

early childhood education into the compulsory education up to the

Baiqiao Ling asked on several occasions mentioned wage,sac de chanel, but Chang'an Department of Education said that this is not compulsory, they matter. She can not figure out, early childhood education is elementary education, the child's growing stake, why so little attention?

Professor Liu Yunyan believes that the government should increase financial input in pre-school education, improve the systems and mechanisms put into pre-school education, early childhood education to protect the investment in various education funding accounts for more than 4%%, the proportion of and should be increased year after year, that a government-led, community participation approach, highlighting the public welfare pre-school education.
However, Zhang Yan, Beijing Normal pre experts believe that taking into account the national conditions of China, we can not force people who have postgraduate qualifications accepted lower wages in rural kindergartens. While it is difficult in rural kindergartens to attract the best talent, but through training and so on, so practitioners have sufficient teaching ability.
whether for pre-school education should be included in compulsory education, and Zhang Yan's attitude was On the one hand, is a pre-school education itself is not so important, be included in compulsory education, which is necessary for the state pays the bill, this is not a small burden. China needs to solve many problems, not thanks to the government. On the other hand, pre-school this one, can make full use of civil force for development. If it is included in compulsory education, people power will undoubtedly be suppressed. According to Zhang Yan is learned that China is about 60%% of the kindergartens are private. Private school teachers to use more employment, which promotes competition among teachers to promote the improvement of teaching quality.
but Liu Yunyan that pre-school education is not just the state's financial burden. important way to force. Basis of this plan, the federal government to allocate 10 billion U.S. dollars to fund state preschool education. Also, make every child can enjoy equality in early childhood education can be fully prepared for school.

Baiqiao Ling said, Government planning is still developing, and Bai Qiaoling has been unable to wait any longer. She has 46 years of age, in her own words, Chang'an District, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province of the kindergarten teachers this year,sac chanel pas chersac a main chanel chanel 2.55, and finally left her 28 years of work that family-run kindergartens in rural areas. Her new employer is a local private kindergarten, the monthly wage is 700 yuan, only the local minimum wage than the more than tens of dollars.

Sponsored Links