Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-02-2011, 07:37 AM   #1
kide459513
Captain

kide459513 is on a distinguished road
Default new supra 2010 Slow delivery company may mail the

snail slow delivery to remind people: You are not here today to write an ordinary postcard, it is a letter addressed to the future, your love,tory burch zip continental wallet 游戏评测也须千锤百炼,当真反思方能平步青云, memory, wishes, prayers are contained In the confusion between the postcard, in the expression of emotion may also produce unexpected results.

Mr. Cao said that the company is a young multi-mail,tory burch kristen wedge, there are three or four-year-old man and woman in the face after many years to receive the letter,工人六楼坠落腹部爆裂 经过13台手术后起死回生,jordan ajf 8, people really can be done to open up and to express their true feelings,christian louboutin sneakers Participants received training for several years ,,new supra 2010, but not convenient to say that today, and all can spit fast. (End)
Shenyang snail slow delivery by the year twenty-year-old Mr. Cao business. Cao told reporters that the company has just started one and a half, the business gradually to improve, this door is very innovative business is recognized by the people.

people here will be told: In the future you want a particular day (such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc.), your letter will be sent to our designated office couriers.

Shenyang City,christian louboutin pumps on sale, Liaoning Province, has a The company was founded in late 2009, the business gradually to the good. Chen Diancheng

news agency agency issued January 10, Shenyang (Xinhua Chen Diancheng) this year if the words that others want to know next year, or more late to know, how do? Please go to Shenyang in the snail slow delivery company.

Heping District in Shenyang,coach retailers, Zhongshan Lu Youju not far away, there is a less visible only after receiving letters and postcards.

up a postal letter is a man, he asked for three years, four fixed days each year in an address to mail a letter to the same. Cao guess: It must be addressed to her loved ones.
far as I know, snail slow delivery fee is not high, eight dollars a postcard, together with nine-year slow delivery charges, each additional year, more than a dollar received. The company has so far received the most ancient send mailing list requires two years later, it was written for a twenty year-old woman serving her husband, writing what other people do not know, but very happy after the finish, she said, to think all talked out.

a man and his girlfriend wrote a letter here, and told his girlfriend had chosen five frustration.
kide459513 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

. . 】 - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

139255 2010 年 12 月 11 日 00:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (12) Category: Personal Diary
just on the balcony, open the windows, the outside is still snowing. Scattering of white light lamps, standing there alone, he was flying snow. Under the snow all day, although small, but it has not stopped. Thick layer of snow has stopped the car in the district, wore white clothes.
Today is December 10. Reminds me of the scene 17 years ago this day, coincidentally the night is snowing. Night, home to a lot of people are the father and mother of my colleagues. I came in the room with people who have said hello. With the usual difference is, I have temporarily put a set of new uniforms. About 19:30, the mother called me to the telephone. End of the line heard her voice. She is my understanding from fourth grade to the person, until she was admitted to the University, we parted. Those years, I care and love her, so that people around are extraordinarily envious. Either snow or rain, I will wait for her downstairs in her house back, then help her to buy a new bike anti upstairs, and then,未来3天北方大风降温10℃ 东北西南地区多雨雪 - Qzone日志, and she said goodbye and turned away. I write to you, maybe people will see that, is not she go to college, and then dumped me? Ha ha. . Not really, really can not say who dumped whom. His family from parents to my brother, sister and wife, brother, and all college students. I then, is indeed on the high school, college for me, may only be a dream nothing more. I have finished high school with her when she got the acceptance letter, Anhui University, I built a thing deliberately. Several of the good-looking girls in our class in the afternoon to give me a call for fish and water. I know she will be the first time to my family, so she and I share the joy of her results. She is happy to come, but when you see my family there are several girls, she is very angry I ran out the door. Really, at that moment, my heart just broke, like, until today, maybe she will never know my real thoughts. In her day to go to school, I wrote an 23-page letter, handed her to a school with male students, said to him, such as the train started, and you help me turn again to him. A few days after admission, the boys called me long distance, and asked what I write something, read the letter that she began to cry from the basic car for two days, did not how to eat. I hear, really, what it's like my heart And stay out. That for me, first love of my life, was blocked in the crowd I was. Later, I learned a year, would also like a good refresher, want to have a good performance, the result was not much development, destined to be more detours of my future. Finally,A man willing to QQ password to you, to prove that, I embarked on the road to the troops. That's a bit far, and continue to answer the phone back to me of that scene now! Came the end of the line that I can no longer familiar voice. said the mother go out. Out of the building, the outside is still snowing. I stood far to see that figure 89 of the first floor. I ran a few steps over and saw her covered with the snow. She went to one meter away from where I stopped. In the standing face to face that moment, time seems to froze.

. I know that tomorrow morning will go to your parents give you, so I can send you here today in advance, and the station I will not go. you're gone, tomorrow night I'm going back to Anhui by train. finished, she turned her head to one side. I thought it was the wind, she twisted to the side of it. When she came when the sub, street light, I saw the tears on her face.
outside training, not in time to have a cold, nobody to take care of you.
The. just maybe I train, you are nothing more aircraft to go. You take good care of yourself! in college, you will encounter several times better than me, I also wish you could find that should belong to you happy! (Not suitable for children), (Now can not touch, and touching their husband he had to clobber me.) She smiled, turned away. I watched her back disappear into the night. I turned around, looked at the sky snow flakes slowly, absent-minded to go home.
home, I began to pack to take away those things. Uncle Li is also a military past, and my backpack that he helped me to play well, above the other with the shoes. I placed a small table in the house. After everyone away, I told my father, my mother said I want to sleep for, tomorrow morning I would get up early, and finished, I went back to his hut the. Back to the house, shut the door. I took it out of this small series, which are our primary to secondary school graduation photo and her photo. Side of the turn, while feeling as if knocked over the bottle of the same weird taste.
snow outside the house,丸子头,梨花头,眼妆,不学白不学 - Qzone日志, still under the. . . .

; flying gods &
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote