Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
shishang82
Major

shishang82 is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2010 Professional Activation Key Headers an

In the post last week on Page Layout view, some of you may have noticed the words “Click to add header” in a few of the screenshots, which was a hint that there have been some changes in headers and footers in Excel 2007. I am going to review those changes,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, as well as a few other minor printing tweaks, in this post.
When we added Page Layout view to Excel,Office 2010 Home And Student Key, we wanted to make it easier for users to see their work within the context of a printed page,Office 2010 Professional Activation Key, thereby simplifying the process of getting work ready to be printed. An important part of that process is adding headers and footers. Accordingly, we added the ability for users to simply click on their headers and type what they wanted to see, without having to navigate the “Customer Headers and Footers” dialog that exists in current versions of Excel. Let’s take a look at how this works.
Here is a sample document (in this case my to-do list prettied up a bit, but you get the idea) in page layout view. The basic formatting is done, and now I just want to add a header and footer.
(Click to enlarge)
As I move my mouse over the “Click to add header” region of the page, I get some feedback that allows me to start adding content.
(Click to enlarge)
First, Excel shows me that there are three regions where I can add content (left, centre, right, as in current versions of Excel). Second, the region under my mouse turns grey, which gives me some further feedback that something might happen if I click my mouse button. All I need to do to add a customer header is click and type.
(Click to enlarge)
At this point, it is as easy as typing and formatting. Also, you may have noticed that a contextual tab – Headers and Footers Tools – appeared, which contains all the tools (other than text formatting) that I can use when working with Headers and Footers in Excel. For example,Office Professional Plus 2010 Key, you can pick from ################## of pre-defined headers and footers, navigate between headers and footers,Office Pro Plus 2010 Product clave, and insert things like the date or page numbers.
(Click to enlarge)
As you may have noticed from looking at the Headers and Footers Tools tab, we have added some new functionality to headers and footers as well, so I want to review that quickly. In no particular order,
Colored text in headers and footers – headers and footers now support colored text formattingDifferent first page – this setting allows users to specify a unique header and footer for the first page … this is useful for reports with title pages or tables of contents where the header or footer might need to be differentDifferent odd and even pages – similar to the “first page” setting, this setting allows users to specify unique headers and footers for odd and even pages … this is useful when creating book-style reportsAlign with page margins – users can now choose to align their header and footer margins to the page marginScale with the document – this setting allows headers and footers to ignore the page scaling set for a given sheet …this is useful for multi-sheet reports that have different scaling percentages for pages but where the user would like consistent headers and footers
Finally, everything I just covered is true for footers too, so they are also as easy as clicking and typing.
(Click to enlarge)
A few other printing improvements
There are a couple of other small changes I want to point out, because they come up in conversations with customers. First, Excel 2007 will no longer will create multiple print jobs when printing multiple copies of a document when printer collating is turned on. You knew you hit this problem when you printed 20 copies of a document and found 20 banner pages, 1 between each copy of the Excel work you printed. Second, we have added an “Ignore Print Areas” checkbox on the Print dialog, which allows users to print their entire sheet without having to remove their print areas first.
(Click to enlarge)
That’s it for today. Tomorrow, I will start on charting.

<div
shishang82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links