Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
fgfhd22oi
Sergeant Major

fgfhd22oi is on a distinguished road
Default coach satchel-Fashion Challenge- Borrow Something

Lucky Extras
Nothing is as effortlessly chic as wearing a top from a boy’s closet. Be on the lookout for a blazer, cardigan, knit sweater,Tods Shoes, or dress shirt. Don’t worry if it’s a little big! Be sure to pair a boy’s top with a skirt, dress, or tighter cut jeans, and wear it with confidence!
Your BGF’s (best guy friend) or little brother’s closet is the perfect place to find accessories to give your outfit edge. Personally, I love men’s watches, belts, and sunglasses. Be on the lookout for hats, too; I snagged my favorite beanie from my BGF. It was a little too big for my head, so I pinned the back so it’s perfectly slouchy, similar to the beanies often rocked by fashion blogger Rumi Neely of FashionToast.
Sometimes, the only thing that will soothe an irritated face or tame flyaway hair can be found in a boy’s bathroom,ECCO Shoes! No shaving cream is thicker than those made for men,Timberland Classic Boots, and those tiny scissors your dad uses to tame unruly hair can make perfect eyebrow trimmers. Boy’s cologne is fun to experiment with as well–Adidas Moves for Men is my personal favorite,coach satchel, it smells perfectly grapefruity with hints of black pepper.
Ahh, the classic boyfriend tee. The great thing about men’s t-shirts is that often they are cut straighter and longer than many girl’s styles, making them perfect to pair with your favorite skinny jeans. The more cozy and worn in, the better!
I’ve compiled a list of 5 ideas to get you started when rummaging through the favorite guy in your life’s closet. Happy hunting :)
IdeasT-Shirts
What Do You Think?
What are your favorite things to borrow from a boy? Would you try this challenge, or do you believe it is a major faux pas? Have you ever worn a men’s cologne? What Fashion Challenges would you like to see in the future? Sound off in the comments!
Grooming Products
Rocked the Challenge? Be Our Cover Girl!
Took the Challenge? Send your pictures to fashionchallenge AT collegefashion.net and we’ll post them! We can make you a celebrity overnight :)
Androgyny at its finest in “Annie Hall”
By popular demand, this week’s Fashion Challenge dares you to check out the closet of your brother,tory burch flip flops, boyfriend, dad, or your best guy friend!
Androgyny has proven to stand the test of time in fashion. Not to mention, borrowing clothes from someone else is fun, and you’ll feel a little mischievous knowing your new favorite piece came from a boy! The only real tip I have for you is to not pair too many of these items together at once–we’re going for chic, not shacking up chic!
If you’re really lucky, a boy in your life will be around the same size as you. Make the most of this situation by borrowing a pair of jeans, a worn out polo, a pair of shoes, or a pair of shorts for the extremely adventurous look.? A boy’s polo is my favorite–is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of girl’s polos are cut too short and wide? Pair it with a broken-in pair of jeans and your favorite boots for a look reminiscent of Serena in the Gossip Girl books (TV show Serena’s style is a little different than the original).
Fashion Challenge: Borrow Something from a Boy’s Closet
Fashion Challenge: Borrow Something from a Boy’s Closet
Written by Chelsea - University of Oklahoma 29 Comments

Outerwear
Accessories

Women’s Piped Highlands Jacket- a plaid delight_709

Get Bonded With The Best_13792

discount ecco shoes-Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62_4260

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
fgfhd22oi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links