Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:05 AM   #1
shem4bfual
Master Sergeant

shem4bfual is on a distinguished road
Default Lily suddenly wake up

The true story of -15 year-old girl touched hearts Lily lettering lower body and breasts were the story - infuriating! That male beast than the real thing there is trouble we reproduced under
let everyone have a look at this beast than man
Lily County side of the horse, due to family poverty, drop out after primary school. Introduced, Lily came to town, a farm music when the waiter. Here, Lily met with the County's Song Yongqiang. Song Yongqiang, 36, of this sweet and innocent little sister very much like Lily can simply treat him as uncle. Song Yongqiang often work to help Lily, the two gradually conversational up.
Until one day, Song Yongqiang to declare the love Lily, which can be startled her. Song Yongqiang with others at this time there was the fact that early marriage, and a 14-year-old child. But the thought of his good usually Songyong Jiang, Lily did not oppose it.
Soon, Song Yongqiang proposed to work with Lilly to Chengdu. Lily tried to tell their parents, were strongly rejected. However, the repeated encouragement in Song Yongqiang, Lily decided to follow his parents came to Chengdu carrying workers, and Lily's life nightmare began.
6 27, Song Yongqiang with Lily came to Chengdu, and in group 2 Cuqiao Longjing Village rented a cottage to settle down. Subsequently, Song Yongqiang find copies of the work as a security guard in a shoe factory, a full 21 years of age difference of two people to live in this together. At first, Song Yongqiang to Lily well being, but wait until after Lily to find a job, the situation slowly changed.
;
Lily worked in a restaurant just two or three days, Song Yongqiang they forced her to quit the job. Song Yongqiang told Lily, and now the outside is complex, she was easy to be deceived. In desperation, Lily had to resign. Since then, Song Yongqiang will allow Lilly to stay at home, let her go out looking for work.
Soon, Song Yongqiang also lost his job, and he more and more suspicious of Lily. As Lily met at work several female friends, Song Yongqiang this enraged, he thought Lily out to To this end, Song Yongqiang Lily started kicking, and since then also out of control. He took off the mask of love and care for Lily, Lily often blows.
8 31 morning 11 am, two friends came to Lily to play, when people come Cuqiao 3 a square, Lily's back was a quick photo a bit. She turned to look, see is distorted Song Yongqiang goes on in the face with anger, she scared to say a word. Song Yongqiang Lily stared fiercely that the two boys one side, then took her back home, Lily's nightmare began.
back to that small rented room, pointing to Lily Song Yongqiang cursed them, the more he scolded the more air smoothly to the Lily of two ears, out. Jiehen's Song Yongqiang still do not know where to took out a blade, and Lily tightly pressed on the bed. At this point, Lily did not know what he wants, until the Song Yongqiang blade toward Lily's face severely scratched or two later, a huge pain screamed aloud to Lily.
Song Yongqiang in the end how much planning tool. Lily's voice,ugg outlet, also called dumb, can not stand her pleading:
continue waving the blade. Lily has become the weak point of a slaughtered lamb, the blood streaming down her face down, she began to feel pain.
then, has completely lost the Song Yongqiang Lily's clothes torn frantically in her chest, carved a At this time, Lily has no ability to call for help, she could only let the Song Yongqiang mercy. Then, Song Yongqiang and blue ink coating syrup and neutral handwriting in the blood was dry, the Song Yongqiang fell down until exhausted to sleep, Lily Huoshaohuoliao only feel myself the pain.

next day,chief of staff, woke up for the night Song Yongqiang seems to feel guilty about their atrocities, he Samsam tried and Lily talk. Lily stared blankly in bed, staring the ceiling, feeling the pain made her unable to eat a little something. Subsequently, Song Yongqiang left the temporary accommodation.
night, when Song Yongqiang got home is covered with the alcohol, At this point, Song Yongqiang eyes had been burned the flame of jealousy and suspicion red. When that song again gleaming blade hands, Lily could not help shaking up. Lily did not so react, Song Yongqiang pulled it off her pants, her by the bed, the mouth is also not allowed to fight threat to Lily, and even not allowed to move move, otherwise he would kill her. Next, Song Yongqiang with a blade on the lettering in Lily's thighs, first the left thigh, then on the right thigh, knife knife and blood all over the floor. Finally, the complete loss of human Song Yongqiang even in the Lily of the lower body are carved from the word.
Lily piercing cry, do not get any response. Song Yongqiang done it all, Lily had fainted with pain. When she woke up, Song Yongqiang been kneeling in front of her: Lily at this time on the bloody thigh, lower body pain is also very. Suddenly, Song Yongqiang again angry, he cried to go find that the two Lily's friends. Subsequently, Song Yongqiang out of the house. Song Yongqiang seeing the figure disappeared, Lily suddenly wake up, this time, she also attend to anything with, hurried out to run from temporary accommodation. Then Lily went to call their friends to play, and in the company of friends, came to the local police station.

case attracted great attention the police station. At 3 pm, when the case came to police investigation and group 2 Song Yongqiang Longjing Village rental housing, he was asleep. In the room, police also seized a large number of detonators. Song Yongqiang said it was he was ready to die for and Lily's.
yesterday afternoon, the reporter saw police station in the Cuqiao Lily. After it experienced a disaster, this girl has a pair of beautiful eyes, it is extremely numb, only her face visible scars in that round after round of 15-year-old girl tells of the torture had been subjected.
When asked Lily who know his word is carved Song Yongqiang, Lily first, nodded, and then they gently shook his head. She said she knew the words on the chest, thighs and lower body The words do not know. According to the police station
Cuqiao Instructor Xieshou Liang,rock shoes, due to the Lily do not want to return to temporary accommodation, and her face is also very sympathetic, she received a police voluntarily homes of their own. Xie instructor also said that in the case after completion of the investigation, police will actively with relevant departments to contact for proper placement of the Lily. The Song Yongqiang was Danghuo confessed their atrocities. Currently, Song Yongqiang criminal detention by the police, the case is still under investigation.
dialogue articles
Lily: I have been when he is the uncle
Reporter: Do you know why he do this?
Lily: He said I stole one.
Reporter: What do you have betrayed him?
Lily: no. Anyway, he saw me talking with another man would hit me.
Reporter: After the end of things are you going home?
Lily: Do not go back.
Reporter: Why?
Lily: do not want parents to worry.
Reporter: Do you know these words may not wash it? Do you know a girl, means?
Lily: ... ... (silence, stop crying)
Reporter: Do you love him?
Lily: I have been when he is the uncle.
Song Yongqiang: She repeatedly
Song Yongqiang: I was drunk, and afterwards I am very sorry, I apologize to her knees.
Reporter: Are there other reasons?
Song Yongqiang: She betrayed me, and not once, many times.
Reporter: Do you feel younger than you and the 21-year-old girl feelings between the love?
Song Yongqiang: I love her
, wearing sandals on her feet all I bought her.

Reporter: What do you think she loves you?
Song Yongqiang: ... ... (become anxious, saying his body very difficult subject, not an interview)
;

your mind after reading this post, not a little shocked it? ? ? ! ! !

When I first saw this post, I feel sad as a woman, it just such a person out of his caused by their own psychological. society, countries do not take the appropriate measures to prevent the occurrence of such incidents. frequent similar events,gucci handbag, but in order to combat such incidents after the event advertised to enhance their ~ ~
; society full of longing for the present I have, but still too realistic!

; people of conscience to the top of a Huitie! not go back no problem! the girl pity!
; also reproduced under the trouble we let We have to look at this beast than man
shem4bfual is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links