Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1313248 at 17:48 on October 29 2006 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World Sometimes the attachment is a burden or an injury, giving up is a beauty!
When love is not perfect, I would prefer no regrets, no matter how beautiful the next life, I can not lose the memory of your life! Why the road is still way behind,pandora beads, and why there are so many stories, if an end. Only you can attempt to break the night, when my dream to have the sun to live. If we are destined to pass
life, I deeply wish you happiness forever. Then put away all the little affection, looking forward to meeting you next life.
tears taste I want you, my heart is unable to restore the mail, if the memory is the only reply, I will not forget I was beautiful.
has said it broke up, how still the feeling of deep helplessness. Tears stream down, how can it piled into the sea. Break up with you the moment, I will be a tear in your eyes when you cry out to me, let me in your lips disappear.
some words just say again, I really let you go. Pair of hand warmer, you have to pull grip. Do not worry about me, you take care, you must be happier than me.
This time I really left you, love you more than the original courage, this time I really left you, did not dare tell you I love you
do not want to say goodbye, because we were ; can not say goodbye, because eyes with tears. San edge TOUCH ...... maybe we can silence the most beautiful in life is this not the result of feelings, everything is too late expression, all may have missed because of death or the ice.
birds and fish in love. However, they live in two worlds. As a result, the birds fly to another piece of sad to sea, the fish swim to the deepest sea.
one day you sail are tired, if you then think I can trust the harbor, the bay if I was not the ship, I would not hesitate to welcome you * shore.
leisurely touch of poetry in the cloud, a touch of poetry, there are endless of love, the love in the rain, gentle with my greetings! Wish you well.
fate may be, we do not want to hurt the most do not want to hurt people, but still happened, I believe you, because I love you, let us cherish one another.
feelings of each are the United States, accompanied by each process are also fascinating. Can not have a sense of regret makes us more seam dependents; is sleepless thoughts make us feel nostalgia. Feelings is a no answer to the questionnaire, the search is not hard to make life more complete. Maybe a little regret, a trace of sadness, the respondents will be more meaningful and more distant.
since: Club.ChinaRen.com
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote