Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2000274 2010 年 07 月 31 日 20:18 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
phone Tencent joke Channel
I am a girl, some boys want to go see their favorite girl did not dare to chase, and would like others Daozhui her, I am disgusted.
from a female point of view, I do understand the psychological girls. Most girls do not take the initiative to pursue their favorite boy, in addition to, or indeed too fond of the brave that have more personality girl. So, if you really like a girl, and that she has little meaning for you, then, be proactive and do not talk her out tug of war, his sad, maybe you like the people suffering.
any one girl being chased at the time, psychology is very complex. She may be happy, but it is with a bit of fear, she broke into their quiet life of this boy, with a warm welcome ambivalence, she was not intentional. Do not think she was testing you, she is in fact and his own struggles, she was afraid of being hurt.
Do not be afraid of your initiative will bring to her resentment, you do not take the initiative, she did not take the initiative, slowly began to light down. If you start a confession by her refusal, that's normal ah. Do not lose heart, who knows this girl thinking about it? You may then declare the two, she will be impressed you, a good-hearted good girl is very easy moving.
If you are a setback to leave immediately and could not hear him the girl and his own tightly protected, quietly licking wounds, in your pain, while everyone knows, perhaps the girl is my heart regret, regret it! Maybe she would secretly cry, regret rejected you, and then see your indifferent eyes, she is also very sad, but she will not have you, will never ask you to come back after her. Your excessive self-esteem may be hurt the hearts of sensitive girls. She will think you are not sincerely like him, or else how would so give her?
Some people say that boys sad to say, chasing girls not easy. But my feeling is that this phenomenon with the men and women of the social role is inseparable from the physical and social point of view, women are always passive. If, in turn, so that men are shy tenderness, women move forward to become the world it was total chaos! Shy woman is always beautiful, touching Yup, I always heard that a number of brave men overcame the difficulties and, ultimately, beauty heart. In contrast very few examples of it.
some boys, afraid of what other people say that they stalker, falling a bad reputation. But I think the boys like girls to pursue their own, several bruises on the girl continued to frustration is good, that people really like, very sincere, if not successful, no regrets, no what ah? Who let the people like it? Hate people followed almost blind doped, but also the most hated man they did not mind too much care about what others think of the boys deserve this guy could not find a girlfriend.
to brave men, girls already emotional, easily immersed in love. Although you pay hard, and once she touched your heart, then you will get more and better long-double love. Examples of this around everywhere. Girls on their boyfriends are very gentle and very caring, in order to exchange for the sweet, at the beginning of the hard count ah? And most of all love a good girl, quite pretty single-minded investment.
Therefore, it is recommended that some brave men to pursue their favorite girls, not to be so timid, the one that people think you're not macho, and secondly, it is your own strange uncomfortable, but far the most important thing: the end you get nothing. Happiness is always their own earned, do not expect others to give to you!
add one, I think something very good initiative, because your goal is you really like, girls are often passive, passive, can only choose to accept and reject, so I'd rather take the initiative to love my love, no regrets!
- Life is beautiful, happy in which to learn to find!
one, what should be left to the MM first impression (time: just getting started with MM)
1, I think the key is to give MM see your ambition.
greatest charm lies in man's successful career, let alone young people to work not long, \Else to talk nonsense, but this problem can not be vague, you have to tell MM, your confidence in the future, you are not satisfied with the status quo, and you already have long-term plan, in short, your future is not a dream.
2, to become confident, responsible and do not like children, girls are lazy and want to find a ride, you have to come to their own confidence and sense of responsibility. There is a wrong choice is better than no choice is much better.
3, not too serious, but do not place too casual to the serious serious, when the ridicule of ridicule. Girls like a bit cynical of men, so do not look for anything special care, that is too stiff.
4, appears to mature a little distress calm, deliberate man with a fatal attraction for MM.
Second, how to proceed with further contacts with the MM (time: the beginning stage of recovery)
1, the most critical at this stage is not anxious, not to get things so clearly, and let people be able to see you chasing people. Think about it, most people will not look to fancy you, but do not hate you at a glance, are people's children (unless you look like Andy Lau, Chow Yun-fat, or Kevin Costner), is required with the goodwill the growing understanding achieved, so the key issue is that you will catch the opportunities for further development. The perspective of a girl standing in for the people think: you are so straightforward rushing pursue the object, the girls must have psychological pressure. It found that if the contacts do not like you a while, it does not become you playing it? So if you start to put out the position is determined to win, basically would be boring to go back immediately.
2, start first turn to a low profile relationship defined as a \Do not say \Think about it, if you do not mention the \! This can reduce the psychological pressure of a girl, so you can successfully continue the exchanges. Do not imagine you know three days to marry, to full contact, understanding, love is not created out of thin air.
3, the process of communication should not be too hasty Zhang relaxation, not all day pestering people who do this to you, you will be tired. I have a good friend said to me, chasing girls, the key is eight words \Pestering you all day long people did not feel Hello, you cold a day or two appropriate, the girls will think of you in the benefits. There is not to take \
4, to create opportunities in front of the right to say, do not make things immediately become \You can gather information, think of ways to sit back and wait to become an encounter; can pretend to find the most casual good reason to invite the other to do with you. In short this is where most technical content, it can not find the older generation for advice.
5, should not avoid: Whatever is impolite to send someone a gift that some people chasing girls eager to get people to buy things like always, knowing that most taboo chasing girls. As the saying goes, \lest always owe you favors. If you want to show their sincerity, down with the consumer may wish to request a girl, for example, find a good restaurant for dinner, or to find your place to play with something, the girls naturally see you spend a lot of money, but money after all It took two people and not become something to take home. Third, the \
1, \friend \Then she is already your girlfriend, no matter whether she admitted that she had thought you were his mental boyfriend. I know that the wisest, until the bed was never asked \pierce the windows of paper, the situation is more obscure the better for you.
2, \
said earlier, the confession is actually a form of it, the correct order should be: in fact has to be your girlfriend, you can declare to the people, a matter of course. Many people could not understand the problem, people always thought that promised to do his first girlfriend, and then how to be, I can only say that very, very \
3, there is no \
have, for example,chi hair iron, a third party occurs, or the relationship between you and the girl is not mature but may separate the two for some time. That conditions are not ripe when the confession is the confession, the risk is very large, similar to the situation is grim when the next Go backward one forced release \are born unlucky. \
4, \also implies a commitment, or even reflect a responsibility. Just saying \
IV civilization love, not force
1, not every good MM can happen, no matter there is always a lot of people chasing the girls, then not everyone's wishes, there will always be losers. For example, even if you study hard to master the most out of the chase over MM theory, as you catch up in any one of the TWINS. Consider the issue from another angle, a small rural primary schools did not graduate nurse, even if you were any better, earning 600 a month to buy you the gift of 700 (overdraft), would like for you \on her. If she is crying every day pestering, you must have felt tired. So love is the material basis of need, at least balance.
2, MM is a serious pursuit of social activities do not put people out tired, give yourself burning our bridges. A real man and hang his wife? Some MM does snobbery (a few), if not satisfied, you can determined to improve himself, the facts show \
tab character man boys like girls
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote