Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
kide957027
Captain

kide957027 is on a distinguished road
Default air max plus Anything is possible - small balcony

~ ~Count began to be fascinated by flowers around May 2008, and now just a year. Just fell in love with flowers, always very envious of others species can flower well, his own balcony dressed very beautiful, but at that time home buyers fell in love when the flowers did not, so the size of the balcony there is no special requirements, But now hooked, and found that the balcony is really very small for growing flowers, no matter how their emphasis on what effect can not get it! But it is like driving too bright flower, could not help but still started my gardening career.
the balcony is small, estimated that only two multi-point level, but also can not put flower trees at the beginning, where the users have never seen buy the seedling trees, planted twelve do not like to buy flowers, flower, boring, not raised his hand, and everywhere the streets are some of the species. Particular species can only be online with the group, and since the online group seed, seedling groups, group pots of dirt, fertilizer group began to put things to continually lift home, it seems like forever to buy endless, but it is very fun, very grateful to beef here he worked tirelessly with me to buy things, carry things, not what any complaints, and I take the time to get out the house he will help clean up the dirty, really a very, very good LG,white supra skytop, Ha ha! Hereby recognize! ~ ~
Seedlings more, no place to put that he went to buy flowers, wood preservative, according to their length I saw a good, his nails had a shelf above can put more seedling trees at the end of December 2008 This is the balcony, many still Miao Miao, no flower, the edge of the Susan is flowering, and very beautiful!

some sporadic seedling variety, are only put in place, was very jealous of others having Ling, where users buy hard only in Ling Miao, had a good training, in the first half kept a purple, and looks good, to continue its efforts to set more colors Ling, Ling is more difficult to raise because, so many users like to challenge more difficult, I am no exception, after all, it It is so beautiful!

09 年 1 13, because the pots directly on the ground that clean up is not convenient, so he ran to the Fukuda flowers,tory burch gold flats 恋情不是等你有空了才爱护, buy a lot of wood preservative back, this time I do not B & Q to buy a number one saw,air max plus, electric drill (think may need them), a good amount of home immediately balcony size, calculate the degree of wood and provides, for the balcony outside the perimeter fence should be put below and the following flowers, so wooden frame must be removed at any time and can not be fixed dead easy for the flowers outside, which increases the difficulty of the design through the round, and finally came up with the method of leveraging each other through the wood between the buckle death to achieve the leveraging effect, so do not nail wood, but there are enough load-bearing capacity may be a bit like the ancient principle of 盖楼 without nails it! Was found very successful, but the almost complete lack of wood were found, no way, just make do with the first fixed,现在的非主流的妞比洗头房小姐还贱还便宜, so the right can only be tied with a rope a little longer.

09 年 1 20 January, inserted a stick in the Ling begins to bloom, but also coming New Year!

not very good weather during the Chinese New Year,mens asics running shoes, but fortunately, have opened flower.

2 5 February, the sun came out, many flower into full bloom, and it is kept open every day.

powder long before the cattle because of cloudy, a lot of burning bud a pity.

2 11, more brilliant flowers opened it!

ice opened several flower light purple veins, looking forward to it the flowering stage.

powder cattle met a few days the sun began to bloom, blue daisy head is not weakness.

2 23, ice violet light pulse into a flowering stage. (Later I discovered that cattle flowering is more exaggerated, so here called a), above the small Ziling also opened a lot. Pansy next to that every day, constantly open, like the ########-like, and later I saw tired.

3 4, pink beef was very lush, and the pulse more flowers purple cow. Many follow-up of the show, or seedlings, look for the following two seedlings purple veins, into a big girl now, open very lush, and finally Tieshanglai, there are rows of BB seedlings, annual flowers to look to must have the relay.

3 6, so that one side of the mirror on the golden lotus.

3 16, I have begun to feel a bit small balcony, and very beautiful little garden, get up every morning to see the flower, and I feel really will be good.

4 9, half of the variation is so large.

4 14, the flowers are really, really beautiful,tory burch kids shoes 意识之源,mbt shoes men, flower into a ball, within a year of my balcony garden implements, YEAH!

5 12, a rising star after another to keep up, but also slowly into the ball to open.

5 20 May, tired of watching a lot of flowers to send my sister home, a new one up, I have had time to look tired. The key is to grow seedlings in fact, have no place to put a big, Who can not help but raise their own so much,2010 jordans, look after or control, but the objective is to look for a large terrace house, not knowing when to achieve it?

which is mentioned above, Ling Miao, now at a popular flower, it is really beautiful!

this is the following tree, more like the color!

on, and this purple Linda has been a long crazy, I put them in the most peripheral to the balcony, where the sun and rain raised, even if the thought was dead, and who knows They will grow so lush, the balcony outside the circle of flowers is Linda. This is the right side, is really worthy of the name of the millions of Ling ah, countless flowers.

This is the front, unfortunately due to living too high, near the top have nothing, it is estimated that few can see is a pity that ah, the key is the best I can not see The following results ah! ~
kide957027 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 09:02 AM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

138993 2008 年 07 月 15 日 14:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
7 7 February rainbow, a symbol of victory
much earlier today than yesterday, got up at 6, and yesterday went to the balcony as hopeful looking forward to holding the camera on the sun would compliment to the place. Finally see it from the mountains behind the elderly exposed to fast, and the results it went, drilled a cloud. Do you know, ah, to see you face I did not even mouth wash went to the balcony waiting for your big head out (if I may Yishanbuzheng emergency ah!), But you ... ..., I really hope Yi year should shoot down all of the sun, once and for all!

you look smart, going out it has entered, and hide!

9 o'clock on foot from the Li River to Yangshuo,The ten men hurt women moved ~~~ scene, the starting point of the car - Yang Di. 11 ferry ride to the other side of the Lijiang River began on foot, met in London on his way to the RICK and his GF, they are ready to walk like me to Xingping's. A little shabby, I and small-Lu (Li River Raft workers, actually, and I the same year, his family lived in the waves Ishimura) with wave Ishimura to move forward. Beautiful scenery along the way, and take a look at compared to the raft do not have a flavor. Carp wall, God T peak Fingers,Rest - Qzone log, the elderly keep a lot of apples ... ... and forget the name of the attractions. Shek's Ferry in the waves once again met RICK, they insisted to wait for the ferry across the river (on foot with two tickets in the transition of money), foreigners also saves ah! After the group photo with them, get on the raft of small Cottage drift from the waves to nine horses Stone Mountain.

Rick, His GF & I

thumb peaks, Pig back-law, the Eight Immortals crossing the river ... ... the way small House like a tour guide explained to me one by one with the sights along the way, the last peak in the tail near the shore I bid farewell to the little Lu to continue on foot for the second half today, the Lijiang River, in the nine horse painting mountain after the third transition of the Li River ferry from cold marching to the finish. 17:00 finally reached xingping the In passing,

rainbow, my rainbow! ~ ~
Find something more to say at this time and decided to climb the old walled mountain, to the mountain top watching the sunset, 1159 level of 20 minutes to climb the hill.

faster than your blanket, you have to half an hour, I only spent 20 minutes!

top of the mountain overlooking the surrounding, is really picturesque, panoramic view of the entire section of Lijiang essence. While climbing the mountain will find some way to hard, but up to the top of the hill, you will realize how to get more than pay much more. Appreciate the beautiful scenery at the same time can not help feeling Mother Nature.

ride back to Yangshuo is 21 o'clock, in the hotel to the They show photographs taken on foot today, and in the nine horses on the rocky beach near Jianhui Lai Shan a few pieces of relatively small stones in particular, are a series of exclamation points!

If the middle of the

after dinner went to the unanimously endorsed by everyone,Degree in such as Japan - Qzone log!

that blue jeans, black T shirt beauty, you are not looking down with a bench at the end faces ah ha? That was the day before yesterday I lost the feed! ~
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote