Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
allen42748
Warrant Officer

allen42748 is on a distinguished road
Default nike sb dunk 40-year old man to take care of sick

1986 years, an even worse accident almost destroyed the only one pillar of the family. May 16 that year in my brain thinking about looking for work for children Lao Zhu, riding bicycles to work to send materials in the way, was an oncoming truck full of sand stone hit, fracture with soft tissue injury,

In fact, the Lao Zhu simply did not thought to be famous, he has used this kind of life, he just unknown to the old way to finish this life. Is the second son of the blog, accidentally made him a celebrity.
the most difficult is the eldest son of the discharge problem, his strength is almost completely lost, so hard to support the end of the room to the toilet a short distance. Lao Zhu ingenuity it yourself, with a boxy wooden shelf nailed, commode placed on the eldest son of the room. Son in each emergency, he ran into the room to go, carefully holding him sitting on the shelf. Afterwards,mbt moto, and then cleaning commode.
Lao Zhu, a reporter visited, the 44-year-old son Gu Zhonghua bedridden, he was a four-mouth the worst health status. 42-year-old second son of Zhu Shao body slightly better, was then rely on the front of the computer chair, effortlessly tapping the keyboard. Zhu Shao very good mood recently - my father went to Beijing to accept the award, the famous CCTV host Bai Yansong very enthusiastic, Zhu Shao continue to be strong in order to encourage to live, gave him a few of the inspirational books and a MP3 player.

Zhu Shao cried over this. He does not believe this is true, he told reporters at his painful memories of feeling: ? If biological mother said I was not, I do have might believe. Deeply appreciate his father's not easy - or even be called great.
Age does creep up, Lao Zhu old day by day, his heart had gradually one of the biggest wish: a family of four, I hope they can last one to die - not me, how they can do?

Zhu Shao very mischievous childhood, 10 years old, while his parents not at home, rummaging through the Short diary to tell him the facts of a shock: Lao Zhu is not his biological father.

Lao Zhu concerns unfortunately true. Zhu Shao small frail thin, 12 years old, he found himself doing broadcast gymnastics can not be raised both hands high; in the later college entrance examination, he was off for medical examination, but missed with the university campus.

took to the streets to buy food
few years ago, Lao Zhu Zhu Shao see a strong thirst for knowledge simmering at home, bored, buy him a computer, also pulling the network cable at home. Since then, Zhu Shao as long as health allows, they will sit at the computer to read news, information search, find intimate stuff boredom. He also built his own blog to record this special family life with you. On the father's infinite gratitude and immense respect for, and infiltration between the lines in each article. He carefully written, in exchange for their genuine concern users, a superposition were moved constantly.
is in this case, nearly thirty year old in the Lao Zhu stuck it went to Zhu Ling-mei free work at home to help take care of children. That's generally conservative social values, colleagues and neighbors who know one really need a helping hand Zhu Ling-mei, on the other hand still can not help but pass in the back of some baseless rumor: a nearly 30-year-old bachelor, widow went something all right, between them will have any stakeholders? Lao Zhu, those words can not escape the ears.
better legs and feet so that a few years, at the gates of Lao Zhu extension piece of a shortage of open space, in the above chicken, vegetables, partly self-sufficient. A few years later, despite the cost of medical fees, such as many Lao Zhu was able to save 3 million yuan. He said: / p>
Zhu Shao very thoughtful little boy, and he finished the Xiamen University's undergraduate self-test programs,nike sb dunk, free Internet writer Li Xunhuan give publishers to do proofreading, 15 yuan / thousands of words, Zhengdian extra money to support their family.
Zhu Ling-mei's bones become increasingly fragile, two badly deformed leg to the outside,tory burch coupon code 男子出车祸昏迷50天被妻女唤醒(图), pain, Lao Zhu will be sent for a military belt, fixed her legs, to reduce her pain.
Lao Zhu said, so many years, if not mine care leaders and colleagues, if not with the help of neighbors and the community, rely on his old bones, really can not carry until now. Zhu now live in the old red brick house is mine Taking into account the mine Lao Zhu's not easy, and give him an exception.

that I could not father own

lunch and dinner, Lao Zhu your mark in three of the mother, put the food fight, Cook folders to three bowl turns, so that they lie on the table, flipping through the wrist, Grilled food into the mouth. Vegetable soup in the water and covered their mouths from time to time and chin, Lao Zhu was holding a clean wet towel to help them keep clean. After dinner, Lao Zhu is again one by one to help them relieve themselves.

to his wife and children have settled into the bed and washed dishes, the Lao Zhu ushered in a rare break. Before 3 pm, he would wake up from a nap and start again busy. Lao Zhu afternoon's first task is to give each mother and her bath, and he transferred them to the utility room one by one, before taking a bath alone strip Tuoku, enough of his subject.

every morning around 6:30 to get up, simple of the.

Guzu Wei and Zhu Ling sister married the following year (1965), the two gave birth to the eldest son of Gu Zhonghua; 1967, Zhu Ling-mei and pregnant with second child. Unexpectedly, in Gu immersed in the joy, the Gu Zuwei heart attack in hospital. Lao Zhu accompany the bedside, have not had time to say a few words, he Sashourenhuan, leaving a pair of his wife and children and has been in the womb to be the second son for 2 months.
legged He must contend with an almost irreconcilable conflict - their getting older, more and more powerless; be mother and her condition has become increasingly important, more needed his care.
The news caused a sensation in the mine, we tried to persuade Lao Zhu, Unexpectedly Lao Zhu not only listen, but also to my colleagues a promise: before? an old best friend care, I do not help, who helped? do not want to deprive Lao Zhu rest of my life's happiness. Therefore, the life and death do not agree. Lao Zhu clung to his mind,air max 97 Drunk driving , said the driver fell to the ground pretending to be d, hot pursuit, they did not convince her. Later, the neighborhood's gay earnestly advised Zhu Ling Mei: struggle, agreed to marry Lao Zhu. They married in 1969.

Zhu Ling-mei went to work in the mine after Shaowu, 2-year-old son, a posthumous child 2 months old. Her husband's sudden death, so that the family lost the pillar. People know, Zhu Ling sister's condition in the future will be increasingly important, and her two children is likely to inherit the abnormal. Zhu Ling sister until one day lose the ability to work, this tender, vulnerable families how to do?
Chu was born in Fujian Nanping a poor peasant family, he grew up is a suffering child. No notes at the time, my father passed away, the mother Adult, he went to work on the railway to make a living, but after Shaowu mine employment, to become a glorious coal miners. At that time, for any farmers, to enter the work force meant that the fate of a significant upgrade.

years, there are benefits of a coal mine,nike shoes clearance sale 无证司机行千里葬父 交警, the first thought is that Lao Zhu; Chu Shao Jin is such protection But it still can not solve the worries of Lao Zhu.
reporter saw pictures of young Lao Zhu. Even then he was not really handsome, also called handsome, in addition to workers in the iron rice bowl, in fact, do not worry find a good wife. But his temper is really dead, since it has been determined to take care of mother and her, and to are determined not to abandon, do not give up.

end, Lao Zhu accidentally became a celebrity.
. In fact, Gu Zuwei did not leave a will, there is no death after pleading Lao Zhu for their mother and her do.
They also do not want to drink more water, drink plenty of water have to go to the toilet, you have tired Lao Zhu.
about a half hour of TV watched, the Lao Zhu stood up to the mother and three wash face, brush your teeth, and puts them to sleep again, and then went into the kitchen to wash wiping the table, clean up the house. Bath and relax tired bodies for a whole day, sat on the sofa pumping a few cigarette. Attributed to a silent house, he began to feel the pain in his left knee, by the dim light, he began cleaning the wound, dressing dressing.
national moral models were 55
Lao Zhu has over seventy years of age, he is not afraid of death; die for him, or even a relief. But he worried about his wife and children were. No one can predict his own death, Lao Zhu, what do? He can only try every means to save more money. Lao Zhu and Zhu Ling-mei are retired coal workers with retirement pay, the eldest son receive subsistence allowances; little extra care of his son was mine, as if working dependents of workers killed, brought nearly 500 yuan per month living allowance, a family of four The monthly income is about 3,000 yuan.

rest of my life is finished
his wife and children have to pay for the Lao Zhu, day after day, not only gratitude,jordan air yeezy, and even some guilt. Lao Zhu prosthesis to Fuzhou for a few days before, the younger son Zhu Shao severe fever, painful; but in order to keep his father worried that he endured did not say. Mother and her, usually with a fever, if not too serious, they endured not say. They do not want to Lao Zhu Tim busy, do not want to spend more medical expenses.
71-year-old Chu, sitting on the living room couch, wipe the sweat wipe his forehead, quietly lit a cigarette. He lifted the left trouser leg and gently stroked a few knees, some pain intolerable. That is a prosthesis, the 40 years of his extraordinary life, a footnote, is the four pillars of the family are disabled. His story touched the Chinese, flowers, applause and tears around him.

you marry her
Lao Zhu to Guzu Wei's posthumous name People say,mbt mens, let the second son with his last name, perhaps the only Lao Zhu from the family income. Zhu Ling-mei's condition became increasingly obvious that the two children grow up day by day, day by day to pay the Lao Zhu.
order to facilitate the In order for his wife and children have been able to withstand in their physical exercise within the legs and feet, he found out a sewing machine, the time when his wife and children were pushed to put the sewing machine before, with them stepping on kicks.
He said the Lao Zhu family's economic situation in the mine on the middle-and not the most difficult. But Lao Zhu that 40 years of life, it is not easy,

weakness leaving his wife and children
early for workers, displaced Lao Zhu is inevitable that some self-esteem, loneliness, he always felt inferior - until the day the Chief of Finance Guzu Wei met mine. Guzu Wei from Shanghai, Xiamen University, the top students graduating, he was always smiling and sincerely treat each one of my colleagues, quite popular in the unit well. Guzu Wei's live.
can also Lao Zhu's legs and feet that left serious consequences, and that from the bottom of the deep nerve pain made him almost unbearable, until the flesh was the beginning leg of the erosion ... ... In 2006, he finally financial support in the coal mine, to Fuzhou installed prostheses.

but he knows the future or have long or short time to go on day by day - as in the past 40 years, like every day.

this day, Lao Zhu over 40 years. At first, not so tired, over the past years, his wife and children are seriously ill, and he now he has become - a moment of near collapse in the eyes of outsiders, but still strong to bear patiently with the him.
this series of life issues, it is not easy to answer; even if you give the answer, it may not really be put into action. Shaowu City in Fujian Province, named Chu seven months late man, with his 40 years of patience, stick with dedication, gives his answer to the whole of society - friends for 40 years died, he could not hesitate to married to his For 40 years ago that

suffering from hereditary Zhu Ling-mei, Moreover, the deterioration of the disease process of dropping water, symptoms are not obvious when young, grow older, increasing symptoms, until one day a general Zhu Ling Gu Zuwei married sister, the well-known she was suffering from the disease, but it was not attack the disease, looks no different from ordinary people, but strength is weak. In this case, the Lao Zhu feel as a friend, have a responsibility to help and take care of the family, he as before, whenever you have a home help to Gu Zuwei firewood, fetching water, pull honeycomb.

shall not sleep at night, quiet, in order to avoid his wife and children have for a long time to maintain a sleeping position, resulting in numbness pain, Lao Zhu have to play two or three times every night bed, to help them stand up.
Guangzhou Aberdeen 丛 COLLECTION selected

how is it possible?

1998 years ago, during the Ching Ming Festival and the old care of the memorial day, Lao Zhu will walk up the hill to worship him, and in his grave on the memory of an old friend said: They are good.
even a simple washing in summer, everyone should spend his time more than half an hour; and in the winter, although the number of bathing less, but everyone had consumed one and a half hour or so on. Bath had to put their dirty clothes for wash down, thanks to a washing machine, or Lao Zhu really do not know how to do.

dressed, he will end nonstop basin of water to pot into the room, sitting on the bedside of his wife and children to help three people wash up. And then breakfast. Zhu Ling sister and eldest son of the breakfast was fed by his mouthful, a small number of physically surviving son, now able to eat their own. Before and after, Zhu Ling-mei and small son, anxious, Lao Zhu would have helped them to the toilet, accompanied, grab them.
second , on the evening of 20 September 2009 held in Beijing,tory burch ella nylon tote, the Politburo Standing Committee member Li Changchun attended the ceremony.
Guzu Wei could not do manual labor, because he has a serious physical defects: Chicken breast (Ruan Gutou disease). So, even though talented, but very difficult to find in the unit within the Heart of the object. In 1964, Gu Zuwei introduced by the villagers, and the home village girl with Zhu Ling sister tied the knot. Objectively speaking, Zhu Ling Gu Zuwei sister marry There are three main reasons: First, his work

watch two children grow up day by day, Lao Zhu happy and worried - he was worried that the body hidden in the two children, the disease will gradually expose their true face grim.

every day, only one leg of the Lao Zhu is how to take care of this home?
However, the family that the two legs by the Lao Zhu supported, and if he lost a leg, this family of four will be completely . Lao Zhu and his family begged doctors
Gu Zuwei take the time, did not say anything. Lao Zhu said the After that happened, the whole people Shaowu mine shocked.

bones not covered in today's Lao Zhu, waist spur, shoulder, frozen shoulder ... ... he is old and feeble, the body exudes Traumatology mixture of water and rheumatism plaster smell.

What is a To friendship, how we can make the sacrifice? What is a To promise what we can afford to pay the price?

Lao Zhu often the way to buy some fruit to go home, shaved smaller pieces on the plate, holding the plate in the three rooms and turn, one by one feeding. While chewing his wife when he went next door to feed the eldest son; take advantage of the time chewing the eldest son, he went to feed the younger son, so rotation. Such as mother and three are full, he sat down to eat, After a short break, Lao Zhu have started preparing for lunch, wash rice, cooking, washing, cooking, during a brief free if he would hold his wife and children who must attack to look at physical activity.
Lao Zhu and cheap and,

learned that the and the people vote, the jury selection and other procedures, Ping Chu a total of 55

the current (11), the national pro-filial love the old model (10). Chu month ranked

old friend to go

only the mother and her fear of their own to stay out too long, any accident at home the point that no one care. Mother and her now is just like glass or rubber, very fragile, can not afford any bumps, believe it will fall to the ground.

According to prosthetic left leg, Lao Zhu pain.
Lao Zhu is the eldest son helped him relieve themselves.
Lao Zhu won this year's Lao Zhu
young man could find a good wife sound.

I can not go ahead
Xiaomao minor illnesses suffer then

recently, coal mines and the local government decided to raise 1,500 yuan per month for the Lao Zhu find nanny candidates determined by the Lao Zhu himself. This assistance will continue to Lao Zhu a family of four,

morning eighty-nine, the Lao Zhu usually on the jolly, which is almost the only communication with the outside world his time, and smiled as good neighbors
text / Chart reporter correspondent Tongchang Zhi Qiang
Gu Zhonghua especially the eldest son, has a deformed spine, very powerful, very weak body, Lao Zhu helped guard the least bit his hand, he would stagger to fall. Lao Zhu would only arm the hand of the eldest son, need to bear the weight of his body, so that Lao Zhu son to wear to help complete every piece of clothing, you have to stand up and breathe a coarse mouth, pounding a fist back, pressing a severe pain the residual leg.
2009 年 9 months, Chu month stick with his 40 years, won this year's The award is recognition of his unique personality, but he paid too heavy.
bath, the Lao Zhu relieved slumped on the sofa, the pleasant light smoke cheerfully pumping on a few mouthfuls. Only two or three cigarettes in the effort, he is again up and do dinner, the whole process and serve the same lunch. After dinner, a three gather together to watch TV for a while to see what hit what Taiwan Taiwan, television will cause people .
allen42748 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links