Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
mary221511
Warrant Officer

mary221511 is on a distinguished road
Default tory burch wallet sale What are sweat pregnancy pr

53. the average monthly increase of 1 kg is appropriate; the third trimester (28-40 weeks) per week on average less than 0.5 kg. until the time of term labor, the total increase of 12 kg body weight of pregnant women is appropriate, many not more than 15 kg, less not less than 9 kg.

49. the first three months and the last three months the fetus is relatively weak, at this time is not suitable for pregnant women long tiring.
33. Do not use a hair dryer, electric blanket.

40. Do not let yourself get sick, cold, put a jacket in the unit at any time increase or decrease. Comparison of cold I was pregnant, maybe just the climate's sake, plus she is more concerned about their environment, right. Anyway, before the wear sandals to the eleventh year, 9 months was not Ganchuan. More than enough cover at night, who was warming up, still feel cold, but one close to her husband, and felt hot sweat. My husband said he was Shun Yeung Yam: P

13. you can use the To ensure the quality of seeds, so the ML too many times before pregnancy do not improve the hit rate.

more, but oxalic acid is too strong, will affect calcium and zinc absorption; star anise cinnamon pepper and other hot spices, likely to cause constipation; other kelp is also cold, not a lot of food, and wash before eating, preferably after the soak for 24 hours and frequently changes the water, eliminating water pollution caused by arsenic poisoning; there purslane, excited uterus; yi m skidding; black fungus blood, eat lots of easy to abortion; hawthorn and its products will be excited to the uterus, uterine contractions cause a large number of food , resulting in abortion; almond, apricot, hot skidding. Liver can not eat, easy to over-dimensional A week full 50g also can be used instead of iron fortification of other foods. Seems to be so much in this respect I am very attention.
22. Fasting: longan, high heat, can easily result in miscarriage; crabs, turtles, Big Chill, can easily result in miscarriage, especially crab legs; aloe juice; well carbonated drinks, cold drinks, sausage, bacon, salted, cooked meat, ham, spicy duck neck, fritters, BBQ, plum, canned food, instant noodles, pickles, fried food and other re-processing, there are health hazards, no nutrient fast food should be included in the scope of inside.
23. not a lot of food: potatoes go far, including alkaloids, the toxicity of the parent remaining in the 2 months, hurt the fetus; spinach, iron
Daily -

eat -

8. spermatozoa also afraid of heat, so be prepared to have children during that time, the prospective husband, not baths, not hot baths, steam sauna. Do not wear tight jeans, underwear to cotton.

51. If all goes well, you can at least 3 months pregnant to the hospital for a comprehensive physical examination, the approximate cost is 700 yuan. Pregnancy, gestational age from the first day of vacation leave prior to that date, the full trimester is 40 weeks = 280 days.
health care -

20. Sesame is a good thing, to iron, providing lecithin, protein, etc., you can buy on-site processing of sesame powder, sesame paste washed every day to eat their own, can improve the physical fitness of pregnant women to prevent a cold, you can also eat sesame paste, contains many trace elements in the human body needs it.

15. can be found in many a boy or girl tips,Nightmare Nightmare, secrets, such as pre-pregnancy both men and women eat more potatoes, sweet potatoes, chestnut these basic foods, alkaline environment to create the body, can increase the chance of a boy. Even a Both parents wanted me home boy, I think, good men and women, is valid and is the Han. But I was in control of the two versions of the palace secret recipe, shown above, I am 8 / September pregnancies are male fetuses, I value the , anyway, do to the heart. I communicate well in advance and her husband, the boy, the girl we like. This is the crystal, is a gift, there is no reason to regret, not love.

46. more rest during pregnancy, while attention should also be kept walking, housework is not bending squatting and other regular exercise.

29. attention to hygiene, bathing every day, paying particular attention to early pregnancy can not use shower water temperature over 40 degrees Celsius, it should avoid high temperature, fever, body heat have any reason cause the risk of fetal abnormalities.

14. According to the decision of the y chromosome for male ###### short life, but the characteristics of fast run, in theory, when in closest to ovulation ML, the big boys. x chromosome and vice versa.
52. any cause of uterine bleeding should consult a doctor immediately.

17. eat 3-4 walnuts or other nuts (do not eat apricots, almonds), 10-18 weeks of pregnancy is the first child Bunao peak, can eat more fish, nuts.

35. to wear comfortable shoes, do not wear high heels,tory burch wallet sale, fatigue, injuries.
32. without lipstick, foundation, eye shadow cosmetics, dye your hair is not hot, to reduce chemical substances harmful to human health.

55. postpartum, do not immediately use the mother chicken soup nourishing the body

50. to develop the left side lying sleeping habits, this can make baby feel very comfortable position to avoid the child of oxygen, the left supine two hours infusion can also play the role of the children do.
Movement -
27. eat coarse grains point. Corn on the good, the other day at home every day I can eat a boiled fresh corn cobs, from time to time but also eating a buckwheat. I also wear the rest of the okara soy milk (I used red beans, black beans,lv stephen sprouse collection Remember, soy beans) can be mixed with flour, cake stalls or evaporation of soft bread to eat. Millet is also a good thing, next time I buy, porridge drink.

30. wear cotton underwear, do not use pads, airtight and bacteria.

12. generally have vaginal discharge before ovulation phenomenon drawing, transparent drawing is usually the longest day of ovulation, the drawing is to create smooth, suitable for swimming sperm environment.
48. do not carry heavy objects, especially single Shoulin heavy, easily hurt, leading to miscarriage; there are such examples around me, 3 months pregnant and carry food, End End, so do not effect, ah, The fine points you to fine you, protect themselves and their fetus. In addition, I have seen long ago that do not hold high the start of what clothes to dry, the same reason, fear was a stretch. Also, do not do

44. Avoid contact with contamination. Normally, I have smelled the pungent odor of the breath and immediately exhaled breath of the habit, and now, with the baby, even more carefully.
34. no contact with chemicals such as detergent, laundry work may require the husband to do housework.
42. 3 months before pregnancy and 3 months after the fetus are relatively fragile and easy to miscarriage, premature birth, not ML. Gentle medium must also pay attention.

4. can go to your own teeth dental care. treatment. Sooner or later develop the good habit of brushing. Do not just immediately after eating acidic foods and brush your teeth, brush your teeth in acid can cause corrosion under the enamel damage, can drink milk, calcium layer to the surface after tooth brushing (just appear on TV, and small details) .
39. every day the sun to help the synthesis of vitamin D, promote calcium absorption, good for mother and child health.

19. lettuce contains more folic acid, helps the formation of fetal spinal cord. Oral folic acid tablets no more than 3 months pregnant, there will be some reaction, it seems likely to influence iron absorption, listen to your doctor.
6. fresh soy lecithin and other nutrients available in advance can help produce high-quality food follicles.
11. ovulate normally two official holidays in the middle of the day, that is, counting the first day of the last official holiday of the first 14 days, the eggs can survive for 24-48 hours, sperm can survive 12 hours. Vacation leave if the usual rules of theory should be very regular ovulation. However, there does not ovulate that month, or 1 month phenomenon of multiple ovulation.

2. do not drink cola and other carbonated beverages. Spermicidal effect of Coke has it. There is also a stimulating drink coffee, drink less better than the incubation period.
28. Do not picky eaters. Especially want to eat anything as long as did you get to eat for health benefits. Some days I think of quail eggs better nutrition than the egg, usually do not eat eggs, so I bought some quail eggs, and their halogen, and quite fragrant. It is said that to a certain stage will appetites of pregnant women,nike training, especially greedy,asics gel kayano 16, hey, good unique, well favored, I am looking forward to that stage, come early.

First, in the preparation of:
3. early to do pre-pregnancy check.

54. postpartum, the first 10 days you can drink some water, brown sugar, raising blood gas, but not more than 10 days, because the effectiveness of blood sugar as well, continuing to drink would be detrimental to lochia recovery.
successful knowledge:
38. vomiting, nausea and other early response generally from 6 weeks gestation to 12 weeks of natural end, mentally prepared. I put two dark plastic bag, a packet of tissue paper, 1 pack wet wipes, carry in case of emergencies, danger.

43. trimester sleep should be sufficient, preferably 1 to 2 hours nap. At least, Pinto up your feet often to avoid varicose veins. Often a breath of fresh air to the outdoors, air pollution is still very large room.

16. to ensure that fish, meat, eggs, milk and the supply of quality protein, , especially protein.

31. do not use toilet water. I did not use the toilet water all summer, it ^ _ ^ and strong mosquitoes love to bite Beijing my husband, I can usually be spared.

18. fish, shrimp is a good food, you can eat.

45. tremendous physical changes during pregnancy, have encountered difficulties to their own hearts suggests a strong, be strong,jordans, to the children sake.
I noticed after winning the following details, basically it appears from the book, not just the verbal level of experience to teach her mother Oh:

37. I closed the phone, avoid close radiation. As for the computer,mbt chapa heather, and now the argument is within the scope of radiation safety, and the whole unit is equipped with a laptop, I will not buy a radiation suit the plan. Open the microwave oven is to stay away more, the book says is the safe area outside of 7 meters, who knows, try to avoid close Jiuhaola.
5. preferably from 3 months before pregnancy to start taking folic acid. Every 0.4mg, not excessive, please go to the hospital prescriptions,air max 90 white 除夕之夜, not in the pharmacy to buy common dosage of folic acid tablets inappropriate. Folic acid in green leafy vegetables, nuts, grains and many foods abound, but will lose most of the processing of food, so to ensure that demand, promote 3 months before pregnancy to 3 months of pregnancy to take. If unplanned pregnancies, and no folic acid in advance, do not worry, as long as reasonable and normal diet, no big problem. I only started 2 months before pregnancy folic acid to eat, work and hesitated before continuing pregnancy between these two options could not decide quickly.
41. Do not listen to the tape would harm the fetus hearing cilia organization.
26. can mouth the way with ginger slices control morning sickness, drink sugar cane juice can be soothing. Also, I know that morning sickness did not have the appetite to eat, even if only eat a little bit, but also how much more nutrition to maintain supply. I have 6 weeks from the poor appetite, eating nothing incense, but Henzhi Zu matter, compared to morning sickness, that's nothing. What is
7. strengthen the training, the law of life, ensure health, avoid the fever and other diseases.

10. most critical is the better mood. People in different mood will produce different chemicals, all-around sense the fetus, so the mood has a direct impact on the fetus. Good mood conceived child is a calm temperament, bad mood child conceived easy irritability, poor physical fitness. And a bad mood can cause miscarriage, I have personal experience. If I use the most simple words to describe the key considerations gave birth, I would only say that a

9. to reach a consensus, do not pique quarrel. Good mood, body to do.

21. sweets, fruit in moderation, avoid diabetes, fetal macrosomia. I used every afternoon, eat one each night / servings of fruit, and now added a morning hungry to eat. Can be looked fine enough, said a statement a day after eating, I did not dare to eat more.

24. Do not let yourself be hungry for some appropriate snacks, Pacific soda crackers, pistachios, fruit, yogurt is a good choice.

36. watch less TV, the book says not more than 2.8 hours per day, the lack of anions around the TV, not on health benefits.
25. Eat light, avoid drinking water that is too stimulating or greasy cooked the fish dishes.

47. the first three months not to rub the small abdomen, chest, this will stimulate the uterus to contract, it has led to the risk of miscarriage.

1. not smoking and drinking. Preferably six months ahead of alcohol, wine festival; smoke is to not become the best non-stick, no good at all
mary221511 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links