Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 10:42 on October 26, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, saline nasal wash

cure me of my suffering from rhinitis rhinitis for many years, long treatment, has lost the confidence of cure. Even last year, was one: the preparation of brine (100 ml bottle put two spoons of salt, water dilution), cotton balls with a toothpick dipped in salt water wash volume nostrils, and then temporarily left nostril cotton wool, this time, or the head or body lying Yang , with the index finger and thumb to press the nose on both sides, and forced to suck, so on the cotton balls into the nasal cavity Baozhan brine, and then into the throat. Spicy nose began to feel the pain, that is adapted several times, but also some of the salt water before washing with a light gradually enriched, so that the nose slowly adapt. I insist that sooner or later, nasal wash once a month, the nasal flow, sense of smell, years of rhinitis cured.

2, SJ honey can cure a colleague
atrophic rhinitis atrophic rhinitis was diagnosed, she own a significant treatment effect. Wash your face every morning and evening, with a small finger dipped in running water to clean the nose, clear nasal crusting and secretions within the full exposure of the nasal mucosa, the use of commercially available cotton swab or finger dipped in honey evenly Sophorae lesion in the nasal cavity . She insisted their treatment more than two months, the nasal cavity is not their primary concern, no knot hernia-like secretion, olfactory also returned to normal.

3, garlic
I have rhinitis rhinitis treatment, after years of treatment, no significant effect. Good times and suffering. Described by one doctor of Chinese medicine to cure, then introduced to the many people have significant side effects with this. Smashed garlic clove, BEAN BAG with a clean cloth, squeeze out the garlic juice drip two drops of each nose hole (when painful stimuli) and then a couple of hand pressure to the nostril nose and fans can stick to the garlic dressing, light a weight from the second Jiyu (Editor's note: strong pungent garlic, try starting from the trace; garlic allergy disabled).

4, gourd vines
sinusitis treatment sinusitis I was a patient, the treatment was ineffective in several ways. Even after the party had achieved better effect. Is: to find old loofah vine a few meters, the sun in, cut into small segments, and then on to the semi-coke baking tiles (do not paste) and then on the panel, research into broken face, into the bottle aside. When used to clean out the nasal cavity of the nose, wipe with a clean cotton ball nose, and then thin plastic tube (such as yogurt with a small tube on the line) so that family members help to loofah vine powder blown into the nasal cavity, and then dry cotton ball plugged nostrils. This method is best applied at night before going to sleep. Cured for several days.

5, water treatment rhinitis

1975 year I had sinusitis, very serious. Intranasal bottle of the net two days is not enough, as long as the withdrawal, nostril immediately without ventilation. Long cure. Dr. Chang said that when a recipe one: wash your face no hot water, cold water, put his hand out of the heart Sheng water pipe cold water, cover the face, and the water sucked into the nose, then blow out, then filled with water absorption in, then blow out a row several times, every day. I use the cold water treatment for 10 days, sinusitis better. The past 20 years, I never stopped with cold therapy, sinusitis has yet to be repeated.

6, erythromycin and tetracycline eye ointment to cure rhinitis

take erythromycin or tetracycline eye ointment applied to the sterile swab, inserted into the nasal cavity evenly coated with ointment, each painted nose to prevail, twice a day, usually have 3 to 5 days rhinitis can be cured without sequelae.

7, jogging cured my sinusitis

I am 49 years old, 30 years ago, came to a bad cold for a root cause of sinusitis. Since then, the nasal barrier, what taste is smell, and often a headache. I eat all kinds of rhinitis drugs, bought rhinitis treatment, did puncture,paul smith uk, also had surgery, but did not play much role. In 1985, a friend told me run rhinitis can reduce the pain. I started jogging every morning or evening insist 40 minutes, adhere to the condition has improved for two months, stick to less than two years of my sinusitis completely eradicated. Now, I have changed jogging to walking. Over the past decade has been insisted, and even cycling to work have changed for the walk.

8, drops of sesame oil treatment of allergic rhinitis

I am suffering from allergic rhinitis seven years, is over the beginning of autumn began sneezing, runny nose, nasal itching , nasal congestion, severe could not sleep. Even last year, was one: drop sesame oil. After the test results quite well. Sesame oil, sesame oil consumption is normal, three to five times a day, each about five drops, nasal drops.
Note: Do not drop a serious nasal congestion, you can change to the position, and then to be ventilated nose drops, nose drops before blowing clean. Perseverance, will bear fruit. It is said that this method is also very effective for general rhinitis.

9, autonomy
allergic rhinitis allergic rhinitis is caused by a cold. Abandoned medicine to take exercise can heal.
method is: Wash skin before the first nostril into the cold water, gently breathing, nasal mucosa to cold water and full access to the water and then exhale, repeat the procedure for 1-3 minutes (to the rise of ventilation ), washing the face and then rub with the middle finger pressure on both sides of the nose about 20 times or so. Guizaijianchi. I lifted this method is not only the pain of your nose, even the common cold have disappeared.

10, Orbital massage can cure more than 30 years of age rhinitis
I had rhinitis, real Nan Renshou, take medicine and injections none effect. As the saying goes: \When the massage to the bottom of the Orbital bone when the eye to think that sound a bit nasal Sudi and some sense of relief, so I under this part of the martial arts. Over time, I'm really relieved the pain. 40 years later, never had recurrence. I once told someone else this method, the effect is also very good.
approach: hands index finger in the eyes by Orbital bone under the edge of a very shallow pits, and down with some force Roudong under a hundred, not less than twice a day, can persist for some time effect.

11. How
rhinitis rhinitis treatment with light blue Although it is not what a serious illness, but often nasal congestion, runny nose, also to the patient's daily life inconvenient. Long-term medication and the harmful effect not only not good enough. I have a rhinitis patients, suffering from the bitterness of the past few years, has been engaged in treatment, eating a lot of drugs, effect is not good, this has been very distressed.
few years ago I even have a civil earthworks, convenient and easy with no side effects, finally cured by this prescription to my rhinitis. Now I will provide it to the majority of rhinitis patients, we try.
medicinal treatment is common, is what we usually cook with the onions. Specific production methods are: fresh onions, wash, take light blue, smashed, put a few small groups the size of fingernail cotton wool soaked onion juice stand. Dip a cotton swab before treatment, salt water or cleaning the nose, and then soaked in onion juice, a small cotton wool stuffed nostril, keep minutes, one began to feel sharp, gradually lose irritation disappeared after the new ones when the effect of cotton group.
every half an hour to such a plug about an hour. Two or three times a day, to facilitate some onion juice can be more prepared, sealed with plastic wrap, free to do the treatment at the same time to do other things, not at all affect the normal life very convenient.
to my own practice, this earth is best for acute rhinitis. I am suffering from acute rhinitis last six months, with this earth, there is only one week treatment significantly improved. After every cold to use this as an adjuvant therapy, and later rhinitis to completely healed.
I have been introduced to friends of patients are experiencing rhinitis, often found miraculous, acute rhinitis, too good to be the fastest, many years of chronic rhinitis patients adhere to treatment will alleviate symptoms gradually improved. Now I introduce to you this experience to provide our patients with rhinitis can also be used soon as possible from this side rhinitis troubles.

12, garlic, vinegar, rhinitis and treatment efficacy of a large fast
slashing the garlic into jars in the root bark and then filled with Vinegar and Garlic not far, and then sealed. A month later unsealed edge eating garlic, a small mouth bottles on the side of garlic vinegar, smoked nose aligned double per night for half an hour. To treat allergic rhinitis. Patients may wish to try.
In addition, U.S. pharmacologist that garlic can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, work is unique and spicy taste of allicin. According to the research, contained in garlic and garlic enzyme alliinase, their existence independent of each other, after the leaking of garlic vinegar dip under the action of enzymes, garlic acid decomposition, generating a volatile colorless liquid is the spicy garlic factors. Japanese researchers found that garlic is rich in natural anti-cancer trace element selenium and germanium, a strong anti-cancer effect.
In addition, the vinegar has four functions: �� relieve fatigue. �� prevention of atherosclerosis. �� kill the pathogen. �� beauty.

13, nasal spray cold water governance allergic rhinitis
from the early 70s of last century, I suffer from serious chronic allergic rhinitis, about 5 o'clock every morning, they begin to nasal congestion, runny nose, nasal congestion usually occurs if, on the hunch that the weather will change, the weather suddenly changes to a cold stuffy nose, cough, runny nose, and made me very bad impact on work and life. At that time I had to take a variety of treatment methods, drop off jute factors, nose and eyes of the net, Ying Xiang point therapy, eating rhinitis drugs only temporarily alleviate the effect. Some doctors also believe that my need for surgical correction of the nasal passages bend, but I could not decide; It was also said: Chronic rhinitis is too long will be malignant lesions. How to do? Feel frightened helpless, resigned and reconciled. In order to alleviate the pain, stuffy nose every morning when I thumb with both hands, massage the nose wings Ying Xiang points, get up grooming, my heart to receive water nasal spray hand, just beginning to feel a pain stimulus, a long time , not only did not pass the pain and can make the nose, if the weather cools a little stuffy nose, nose and eyes to drop a little bit of the net, really wonderful! In this way, I insist that a few years, the nose is not stuffed, cold weather down south, I have basically no colds, runny nose, nasal congestion do not occur in the morning also had a runny nose. Last seven or eight eyes nose and then never used the net, not eaten governance rhinitis medicine. Adhere to the nasal spray with cold water cured my chronic allergic rhinitis, it is true facts.

14. saliva cured me of my suffering from allergic rhinitis, allergic rhinitis has been more than ten years. Many times to hospital for treatment, rolling over ear, eat medicine, are invalid. Once I wake up in the middle of the night attack continuously, due to dry nasal itching, I wipe the saliva in the nose (nasal rubbing surface slightly hurt after the flu), several times after the nasal starting to bear silly, silly statement that allergic symptoms after disappear. With the knot crazy self off, and more at the end of cure for allergic rhinitis will be magically better.

15. Lvtai governance rhinitis rhinitis treatment

dog days of summer is an opportune time heavy rain fell across the dog days of summer, soil foot of the wall, Gouyan, vegetation and more shady, have long Lvtai. Scraped them with a small shovel, put half a day taking a dip in a bowl of water, wash the bowl after the bubble on the water reserve. Lvtai single layer gauze, slightly smaller than their nose, stuffed nose, the night when the plug one nostril, and then plug the other nostril the next night, stick to the run Lvtai up. Can basically cure rhinitis, the second year to fix up classes. I am suffering from rhinitis for many years, traveled all over the size of the hospital, still did not heal, can not sleep at night Biede, Zhang Jixian Nanchuang rain village households above recipe told me, I was skeptical tried. I did not expect the first year on the basic right, the second year I make up classes, so that rhinitis to be cured. I passed a lot of people are working.

16. white radish boils water governance often stuffy nose and stuffy nose
a child with headache, then my grandmother taught me a method: take 3 to 4 white radish release clean pot, add boiling, then boil which uses snorting steam, after a few minutes, gradually smooth nose, headache disappear. Later, I often soak in a cup radish slices, with the snorting steam, the disease is no longer repeated.

17. alternating hot and cold water massage treatment of allergic rhinitis

the best treatment for rhinitis recipe:
addition to drugs and surgery, the civil administration, many small recipe rhinitis, which remedies if symptomatic, or can play a therapeutic role. Here we have to introduce some rhinitis prescriptions.

A diet
slashing the garlic into jars in the root bark, and then filled with vinegar and garlic to the immersion so far, and then sealed. A month later unsealed edge eating garlic, a small mouth bottles on the side of garlic vinegar, smoked half an hour every night aimed at the nose, to treat allergic rhinitis. Patients may wish to try.
Comments: garlic can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, work is a unique spicy taste of allicin. Eat garlic vinegar, this mode can try, anyway, Ye Hao garlic, vinegar, both mean healthy food, will not have side effects.

B Fumigation
Magnolia 15 grams, double flowers 15 grams, the British public 10 grams, to the small 10 grams, 10 grams wind, insects back 5 grams, 10 grams skullcap, Dan 8 grams, chrysanthemum 8 grams, 10 grams of white moss leather, white Fuzi 8 grams, 8 grams of cassia twig. Taking the above drugs decoction 500 ml liquid, hot steam with a liquid nasal smoked, smoked deep inspiration when the patient should try to make drugs vapor into the nasal cavity. Until the liquid temperature, you can use liquid rinse the nasal cavity. Washing 3 times a day, once every 3 to 5 days Jiyu. In the course of treatment, patients should pay attention to daily Eat less spicy and fishy things, eat more fruits and vegetables, avoid the smell, cold weather should keep warm, usually more exercise, try to wash your face with cold water.
Comments: The above is the treatment of allergic rhinitis remedies, people who used this method that results quite satisfactory.

C massage
\nose, fever feeling.
2, Roudong double nostril on both sides of finger food, \\
3, with the left hand thumb and index finger of his right hand up and down Roudong \\
Comments: When rhinitis committed, the nose is not on the air, finished above the massage, the nose suddenly felt a lot easier. It should be reminded that we must make unremitting efforts to long-term, once rhinitis be cured, but also stick with it. This not only prevents the recurrence of rhinitis, but also can prevent colds. Knead the way to heavy, to be able to endure better.

D plug drug
many small recipe is the use of drugs stuffed nose, rhinitis treatment, here are two brief.
1, with a fine gauze good fresh moss, insert the side of the nose, 10 minutes for other nostril.
2, the Chinese goose is not good grazing into the gauze roll, soaked with liquor, in turn inserted into the nostrils.
Comments: The use of drugs stuffed nose, the nose for rhinitis, shortness of breath due to play a role in mitigation, but plug a thing in the nose, the nose is something that after all the things uncomfortable, many rhinitis patients do not like this methods.

label healthy food allergic rhinitis rhinosinusitis Friends
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links