Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 03-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
amoy2698
Major

amoy2698 is on a distinguished road
Default timberland lace up boots [ Zhuantie ] CCTV

CCTV boring in the end certain programs and to what extent?

1, an episode that has a strange village, middle of the night calls every day, to wake the whole village, we are afraid to go out to see, insomnia in fear until dawn. Interviewed a lot of villagers on the age,ugg 5815, the legendary beast spotted here, trouble to the village every night, leaving with panic ...... music is brutal, but also with a two set of rendering! Even say that it was the end of a fat man in the village to sleep snoring! This fat is the reincarnation of King Kong Ocean, or the illegitimate son of Luciano Pavarotti? ! A village can make a person snoring Xiaxing? ! I want to hit TV!

2, there is a set that is always found in a family home will be the living room floor tile crevices like blood oozing bright red liquid, made everywhere, the village people do not know how the matter would guess is the original graveyard ah what the land, and then N more experts were invited to study the location of their home terrain conditions, the conclusions are impossible by scientific underground mineral Infiltration down ...... so this happens, the final conclusion is: This liquid is known for his people to shed up to!

I What fell to the ground!

3, there is a saying, hang drum for several years suddenly leather ox hair has grown out of their own! It is quite the name in the local case, the program interviewed so many people, researchers from Xiamen to get the central, no one to say what they were, and finally no way, encourage people to do the hard frame of people do not professional, No shaved hair, ox hair had not shaved? I am dizzy. . . This is not a person suspected of doing drum professional level? Ha ha!

sent me to this conclusion, in the end is looking down on my IQ, or intelligence directing people to look down!

4, there is one that a temple Emei is located deep in the forest, but never a leaf on the roof. To such a thing, after a long, deep, comprehensive, multi-angle analysis, interview practice temple monks, tourists, security, Buddhist, Heritage Authority, and his sister, cousin, aunt, neighbor family dog, and finally concluded - is blown away.

I was to Xiangtiao Lou! It hurt my self-esteem!

5, just saw one, a pair of elderly somehow always their bright lights at night, the results everyone says their house is haunted, and was actually sick old man. This is cattle, which also invited the students to not explain, the last village maintenance circuit, said switch screw worked loose, tight enough. ~~~~~~ I have read that this is retarded channel programs, the key is actually has the patience to read it!

6, there was set 30 years ago, a farmer, said the day before 10 pm is still blocking traffic in rural areas of Hebei, 5,coccinelle handbags 【当幸福来敲门】,6 point of waking up the next morning found himself in Nanking, and they do not know how the case, the same situation happened again the second time, I wake up only to find themselves to Shanghai. They also left a home that name Third flight was carrying two men for several cities. It probably such a process, the program is confused and the investigation and evidence collection, witness evidence to find that. So mysterious, and made me not sleep that night, days without food, ah! Is called an Acacia ah!

it finally come to a few experts, insist that honest people pay the farmers are sleepwalking eight to Nanjing, Shanghai and other places. See here, I fainted on the spot while, sleepwalking do cars do not have to buy ticket? Do the authors of the first people in the country was sleepwalking? But think about it is in, when the country is not sleepwalking it?

Later, experts say people suffering from epilepsy all farmers are all an illusion, what is nuclear magnetic resonance, CT chasing what people give farmers checks, improper head Helenians head, the results did not check the result of disease, others head quite normal. Experts saw it and said, that you are paranoid, this disease is not checked out,从相看两不厌到越看越疲倦! When I was dizzy for a long time for another! In the end Who is paranoid? You insisted people not sick people sick, did not check the results and create test results should also say that others are sick, just like in the end who got paranoid?

7. the recent spontaneous combustion of an old man speaking, and even his old man's coat will be spontaneous combustion of objects touched, the result greatly increased curiosity, to see the end, the old man's granddaughter is the light of this and What is the relationship science. Finally, the topic raises several filial sons and daughters should go to the

8, a child often possessed zombie. Make a variety of strange movements. Such as rolling his eyes, biting, jumping forward arm straight legs, and drink blood, want to bite.

dark lens, and the villagers interviewed more than N, we have shown very afraid.

professor was also dedicated to engage in a survey does not come out. Professor, West China Medical University, drag a child again to check the hospital, the conclusion is in good health.

Finally, take the kids to see a psychiatrist. The doctor asked a few spent problems, come to the conclusion, because kids want to attract the attention of the family. Because his father usually do not care about him. Zombie and he installed, he is very concerned about his father took him to the doctor.

9,timberland lace up boots, an unoccupied old house about a night light, like someone slept there are beds, and made marvelous ~ ~ Finally, the answer is reflected light is sent to people across the light, bed explanation is that one is 10 years, no one slept, one was 2 years no one slept, the results were clean, he became engaged to someone a little sleep. . Spot syncope (fortunately I was in bed)

10, last had a fear of electricity, 220v wires holding something at all. Finally, an expert at the one sent to Beijing identification, that is the male calluses thick, so afraid of electricity. I think the whole of China 700 million farmers in at least a 500 million are not afraid of electricity

11, monsters ah? Monsters that some of it, is so Bluff, and that what Tianchi monster is three things. Are the otters, turtles,. . . Something told me to vomit blood the third, actually the North Koreans opened the launch!

12, recently read on, is that rent a room were two girls, one night to find the house is not normal, check the last check over, the two girls is actually a Trojan horse computer . Ha ha ha

13, there are kids become possessed by demons were left to explain the Church is neither fish nor fowl episode, people were church kids do not know who left, but the consequently said softly and distinctly and do not know their last misinterpreted the Han. When a child possessed zombies in his mouth did not talking about the classical interpretation of this last.

14, fortunate enough to read a set of individuals that have died are alive N times. . . When the final conclusion is that the incidence of death (epilepsy). . . Why can live over it. . Because of the barefoot doctors in every village in his suspended animation when they secretly give him fluids. . . In September

15,2006, Fujian Hua'an grass village a common board the homes of villagers occurred in a very strange thing. In the middle of the night, a loud crash, an unidentified object fell from the sky, severing the branches, smashing through the roof, deep ground, punched in the ground more than a dozen centimeters deep. And falling down when the temperature is high, feels also particularly hot, the villagers talking about, it was said to be meteorites, some said that the aircraft parts, there were rumors of a ufo fragments, and some even would say that this thing seems to be outside Star's urinal, in the end is the day of foreign objects or other reasons? What is the unknown object, how it will fall here?

tell you after trick after the last tank of hydrogen is a privately hawkers, can get accidentally exploded, debris left behind! I Kuangyun

16, remember very much is this column shows, because it is CCTV10, and that is a farmer charged electric pen to detect the room, and later charged the development of the ground, and finally altogether, the air charged, more than 220V, of course, this phenomenon of people all right. Some cultures, or a little common sense knows that is definitely electric pen problems, I was watching the show to see a joke, really served.

17, I see that more cattle on the first day when the notice Xiadiao our appetite, a woman (forgot where) over the years not to eat, but still healthy, his family, admitted that she Indeed, five years without eating, only drink water, I am extremely interested in expansion, but also in two sets, and finally this woman and her husband got his provincial hospital for examination, the final check after N reached a conclusion many experts, this woman had chest disease is the illusion disease, obsessive-compulsive disorder and the like, in fact,north face baker jacket, or something to eat, just eat less, I really faint, and she a person has chest disease, his family in daily life has vowed to prove, does she have a family There paranoia? His family and not want to be famous, and no profit,north face sale clearance 看完把本人的星座留下来,, it is a hard to explain to explain to the already convincing,asics gel kayano 16! Later, I also watched a one side of the minority in Guizhou or Yunnan Troublesome girls in middle school, collapsed in the classroom, mother tongue will not wake up suddenly said, and relatives do not know, and said that he is in Fujian edges, and said there would Fujian, the final conclusion is that the girl learning pressure, had chest disease, disgusting, do not call into the science of the future altogether, got called into the chest disease, I was angry Oh, presided over who do you believe this conclusion, have to spend out of bread where the capital, whatever thirty-two we wanted to send these visitors, CCTV really do not know what the original intention of this program, you can own conclusions to persuade each , come and persuade the audience.

18, I fly the alien who is back there is a set of the series, which saw the flying saucer that village, the village which compare a person of culture for many years n of evidence collected, the experts ran out of the analysis half a day in the end is not clear why. Are there really flying saucers and aliens. The results showed that the man is a mental illness, and the village which are known.

the so-called investigation is very sloppy, very absurd conclusion of the so-called, each trick, grandstanding, like Horror film, and finally come to a baffling conclusion

19, there is a program that a rural woman of her word often appears, and then conducted a guess: is the devil possessed? Then press follow-up observations, also went to the hospital ...... a hoarse voice to explain the trick .... could not stand. Idiots know that it is their plan for.

down revealed that the attitude of our science education, and even the attitude of the people: It is leading the progress, or the fool, let matters drift.

20, No one! ! ! So midnight walking mummy KB rumors have spread so many academics involved in the investigation ...... ..................

is found wooden floor at night, heat up the sound caused by shrinkage ......

21, howl at the moon ...... ...... scared to death around the neighborhood residents involved in so many scholars have found that .................... .... is usually the person with epilepsy ...... ...... they like to see the results of animal hair at night when the nerve to imitate the most profound impression on the wolf-like ......

22, inside the mouth spit blood! ! And his body can be bleeding, as long as the suction with the mouth about the skin, the skin then a lot of blood,buffalo jeans, and get better fast, as long as the skin, wipe off the blood does not leave any traces on! ! So there are many experts and scholars involved in the investigation .................. .................. fact that this person is gingival bleeding ..................( really have enough!!)

I want to say is: experts and scholars have worked hard! ! cctv hard work!

that went into science is also the. Section M of the school he said, there is a UFO investigation that it was moths.

also mysterious wisps, the result is their home underground gas leak.

is to have a talk about the bergamot princess, Hyun Ah, in fact, the hands of hereditary disabilities. Indeed, in front of Hyun Ah.

that gingival bleeding, cold is really a strange joke ~ ~ ~

also seen as a central 10 sets of programs that pay homage to a child to climb inside the tower saw the fire, and then mysteriously speaking in the end, cut ~ ~ ~ is the local residents burn garbage in it. We still do not see

10 sets of speakers N central lake has more monsters, speak in terms of go, the result is a fish - or suspected, these people do not know the nerve of fish said.

I've even seen one! What avatar thief: the say the man is clearly being held inside the prison, witnesses said, after committing crimes elsewhere, is his. Anyway, it could be God! Oujiu see ah see, the final outcome is that the twins ......

left, last, and sister Jenna, talking about > What is the top of a set of lights, suspected to be aliens ...... I see that, and certainly is next to the hotel's laser lights, sure enough ......
amoy2698 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links