Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
inasawf0p
Sergeant

inasawf0p is on a distinguished road
Default MBT Kisumu Britney Spears Going 'Harder, More Urge

If edgy is what she's going for, a rumored collaboration with Gucci Mane might be one step Britney Spears is taking to ensure that her March release has the hard-edged pop sound she seems to be working on.
Songwriter Claude Kelly opened up about writing songs for the pop star's still-untitled album,MBT Kisumu, which has already spawned the hit single "Hold It Against Me."
"It's way more edgy than the last album," Kelly told People.
"[It's] more in the vein of the album before." He explained that Brit and her team intend to hark back to the singer's 2007 Blackout.
As for her last album, Circus, Kelly explained that Britney's 2008 LP served a very specific purpose in the singer's pop-star timeline. "The last album was more clean pop. [Its purpose] was to reintroduce Britney to the world as the pop princess," he explained, adding that they're taking an anything-goes approach to the March album and he's still not sure what the "final product is going to be."
Kelly gave props to the production team. "She's always ready,MBT Walking Shoes," Kelly explained. "Dr. Luke and Max Martin are running the show, and it's all about the beats. It has a heavier bass line and it's much harder, more urgent, more club. She's ready again!"
Fellow songwriter/producer Danja spoke to MTV News recently and shed some more light on the Britney album.
"I just took my track level up. I just wanted to make sure it's still hard-hitting and still that same energy that people heard, but very today's time,MBT Walking Shoes 受邀參加動易5周歲慶典活動," he said. "So we'll see. I don't know what the project will end up being,Cheap Air Max 2010, but we'll see. We did have a meeting like a year ago, and they wanted it to sound urban, hard-hitting, not so much dance,MBT Shuguli Gtx, but just that similar sound."
What do you hope Britney's album will sound like? Tell us in the comments,MBT Chapa!
inasawf0p is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links