Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-23-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
3i2g3e3i
Staff Sergeant

3i2g3e3i is on a distinguished road
Default Beats by Dr. Dre

,Beats by dre Studio
This is no ordinary laptop. If you have had the chance to test out the HP Envy line-up or HP Touch Smart with built-in Beats Audio technology (developed with Beats by Dr. Dre), you will know that this will successfully obliterate your previous sonic experience on regular laptops. The first Beats Audio laptop was unveiled last October,Beats by dre, and it has since then changed the way people perceive and consume music, person by person,beats by dre news, song by song. Beats Audio is a special technology developed closely with Dr. Dre and Interscope artists. Dr. Dre and HP worked hand in hand to bring people studio quality audio experience and allow consumers to listen to music the way it is intended by the artist. Simply put, Beats Audio instantly enriches your listening experience with additional depth and dimension. The difference between a Beats activated song and one that is not is quite evident even to an average consumer.
The new HP Envy 14 Beats Edition laptop not only incorporates Beats Audio technology, but it has been refashioned to embody the Beats aesthetics. The new laptop features a matte Beats black, soft-touch aluminum case design with red accents in the keyboard’s backlight and custom wallpaper. Each collaborative laptop comes with the Beats Solo Headphone from Monster to enhance the listener’s audio experience completely. Aside from Beats Audio and headphones, the laptop also comes pre-installed with Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 and Adobe Premiere Elements 8 for photo and video editing. These have just been announced today,Beats by Dr. Dre, and you have heard it first. Check out the images of the laptop, and stay tuned for more related news to come soon!
3i2g3e3i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links