Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

Reprinted from 552406946 at 22:24 on July 1, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: General News

First: Do not think that to stay within the comfort zone in the heart can be forgiven.

Everyone has a comfort zone in this region are very self,affliction bikinis, and do not want to be disturbed, do not want to be push, and do not want to talk to strangers, do not want to be criticized, do not want in accordance with the specified period of time to do things, do not want the initiative to care for others, do not want to think about what other people did not expect. This student is very easy to understand, and sometimes even told the students that \However the contrary, in the work, you must try to change that. Otherwise, you will quickly become a cocktail party, the only object not be heard, or will soon because the pressure of endocrine disorders. However, if you can before the students of which will soon break the comfort zone, faster than the others handle the business, interpersonal, relationship between public opinion, it can quickly come to the fore.

During the meeting, a stay in the heart of your comfort zone leaders would listen to negative words, negative stand, it is superior to the completion of dead things, but never care about anything other than this , would not think the extra step to the next more easy to use someone else's work. Who dare to break the comfort zone of people, dare at the appropriate time to present their views and do not understand, and be superior in recognition and pointing as soon as possible after the completion of the work at hand and ready to accept criticism from others and adjustments. (Note: Never wait for others to say what you think, this is typical of the former)

at work, the current met a new colleague who, he would pretend did not, continue their work. Little do they know new colleagues soon became his own boss. While the latter kind and generous self-presentation and understanding of each other and their relationship.

at the party, the former is always waiting for others to speak and comment on each other's language like private; if the table no one to speak, that until the end of the meal, and no one knows you. The latter is courageous and began the meal together and chat, it looks very difficult and sometimes losing of face, but often you will find each other how much you want to say a few words.

These are just a few examples of small,victorias secret swimwear, but to show that college students leave the campus at the same time we must work to campus in the \comfort zone, and the society began to make preparations for the exchange.

Second: Do not \mouth. And higher-level work, especially when talking about.

I hated to hear the sentence is: \Similarly, the following words will make people feel extremely disgusted:
\> \what we must get to the bottom like. University of hard to tell the truth and then there are people who have half of the mix. Either a person is mixing in the classroom or after school is a mix. The two do not mix with people of color, either super cow, or is crazy. So, because everyone in the mix, so the campus is a romantic place, the campus is also easy to simple. Therefore, the work of student organizations are often inefficient, and I recall now

do school work, was also felt quite hard, but after work began to feel what is efficiency.

When you enter the place where computing time with money, you want to avoid school as much as possible to develop this habit. If the higher asking you when you can implement your commitment to him, and you say \(Of course, this answer is often in the school community, students work is common)

a fable, a little mouse just born shortly after her mother asked the little mouse mouse: you can now see that? Mouse wrote: Yes. Mouse mother said: Can you see the piece of sweet potato it? Mouse wrote: Yes. Mother mouse said: It is a stone, it also shows you not only see things that you have not even smell.

as plausible answer would tend to expose more of your weaknesses. May be the following one or several:
1. You did not think the job before, or has been delayed.
2. you do not have sense of responsibility, that these are not important.
3. you cope with the higher authorities.
4. You can not say the truth.
5. Do you like conceited, agreed to a number of impossible things.
6. you can not work independently.
when your superiors in the above options in doubt, subconsciously you have all of the above also have a weakness.

the contrary, this kind of answer, always make your boss angry.
First, his question was not answered, just to remind you played a role.
second, he still need to remember to remind you, because he did not know whether you really have been put to work.
Third,louis vuitton swimwear, he does not know how many things you have done in all this is not implemented. (This is very deadly) Fourth, often because there is no satisfactory answer, the boss his plans had to be delayed or postponed or can not give clear end time.

so ---------
A Q: When can you get to fix this vulnerability?
B said: I have informed them, they probably will come tomorrow, repair. A day later

Q: What maintenance company to come back, you looking for a maintenance company Which?
B said: if they say no one to arrange, if possible, this evening or tomorrow afternoon, will be able to come. A day later

asked: how has not fixed vulnerabilities?
B said: I ask them again later.
A said: not resolved until this afternoon, do not come to work tomorrow.

Third: Do not procrastinate

Many people like to learn and play in the latter between the first, and then rush off in the final time to review what the surprise examination completed. But at work, do not form this habit, because work is never done, and does not allow you \Or, when you hover and uncertainty in how to implement, you could not stand the leadership have their own effort. ---- This is a dangerous signal.

often start to finish all the things we always want to think it over, began to take the first step ----- fell down.

example: my primary school for the first time give me a call when the girls like to imagine the various situations ------- 1, she answered the phone when doing homework . 2, her homework, her mother answered the telephone. 3. She is also very boring, very looking for someone to speak. 4. She is reprimanded by their parents. 5. She is like another boy. 6. Her father answered the phone. 7. She came home just what relatives, relatives answered the phone. 8. She answered the phone, but the parents on the side, talking is not convenient. . . . . And so on and so forth. I think a whole afternoon, like a good situation in a variety of psychological preparedness and response strategies. Then pick up the phone brave, it pressed a few buttons. Results ------- she was not at home.

So, when you stagnant and unprepared, you have to realize that you are delaying work. Wandering because of fear of possible consequences of this matter themselves or to meet needs. When the work requires a minimum of self-confidence, confidence in your abilities, no matter what the situation is the next step, I can boot to it to which the line I need to go. Also,�娘(�帖) - Qzone日记, tell myself not to think too much time, if you do not know to Sign for help, or try to, distress and anxiety will give you more pressure will erode away the rest of the time.

In addition, the caveat: Never thought, I know, first put about higher things to send, so this set of \---- 90% of the cases, you will forget, or too late, because this matter needs to be more than you originally thought of the time. Just do it, has been a very good habit.

Fourth: Do not think that theory can implement it!

This is too important, and often when people really start to do the implementation of the plan will be found equal to that of a pack of lies. If you do not personally practice and make plans to be implemented sooner or later people will despise. Always need to upgrade their ability to do practical things, not just words.

First of all, if you are doing office work, or do the planning and programs. Please do not put yourself think that is unlikely or difficult to do things, let others try. For example, with an afternoon a few places in the flow of people will be held in open-air singing. This will make people think you run play him, get him to do experiments. Yes, in theory, the singing will be held anywhere, but in different places, the implementation of people's emotions is not the same.

Second, and implementation of people to discuss your arrangements. For example, new to your subordinates, you can arrange for her to sit anywhere, but it was a very difficult and if you touch the corner, this arrangement may be nothing more than you even worse. Indeed, in theory, a person to sit down and just need space. But in fact much more than that.

Again, do not expect everything will be as you planned. In theory this meeting will last two hours, but it is \Students have become accustomed to things to do \Paper, ppt presentations, examinations, school debate competition ... ... these IQ Competition, is to teach us how to make the perfect \You must believe that he could \

If you are a student in school, test yourself, whether these conditions can get the following:
1. schools must create a uniform, you will have to find suppliers, bargain, at least three companies offer.
2. School Security caught a student stealing, how?
3. the school is a very important section of the lamp is broken, can you let it continue to light up within three days.
4. canteens need to ask a special burning cook halal food,christian audigier bikini, a week into the job.

over when you start thinking about this problem, you will find that your ideas and \large. You will find the latter as long as you do \The work of the above whenever you want, you will feel a lot of pressure. Because you do not handle, the result is a greater problem was the failure would have occurred.
Yes, this feeling is \This is the \

Fifth: Do not let other people wait for you

in any case do not let other people put down the work at hand to wait for you. In a university may only be a few people the same bedroom with half-jokingly complained that their work may lead to your loss of potential partners.
you are doing a job at the same time to know the progress of others, but never behind. This is unlike in the test, you do than others slow, others can be handed in, time for you to take your own points finish. At work is this: This is a no one can finish the exam, all of whom are assigned to do a different part of the paper, some people assigned to the reading comprehension, some people do a cloze, some people do is syntax ... ... and then we finished copy each other, so that all done. If we regard some of their finish, and you still did not finish in, then people will start doing faster to do your part questions, and also a copy each other. Slowly, you will find that your workload is entirely possible to replace by another person, the whole team can do without you, this time, no papers from the answers you get here, and no one will give you their answer - ------- Unfortunately, you have no use value.

please remember this example.

Sixth: Do not think that detail is not important

at the university, often sloppy work, to see almost on the line. On the contrary, the essence of management in the enterprise lies in the details of the simple things to do. A hurried search for safe movement keys is likely to lose your promotion to chief financial officer of the opportunity.

company's management, in fact, is not required to do hard things such as 90 %---- to optimize the management of the core work processes, change the company's image in front of the local government, improve product quality improve the working environment ... ... and management need to do is to do simple things each of 100 %----- example, the company files for each person according to certain rules are kept neatly together in the establishment of a guard Reception table of foreign workers, the extra meeting room chairs away, and television to talk about a good company to do an interview next Wednesday, the trial installation to the customer hands, in the production of coffee, add a hole to the next the cover photo ... ... and so true. If you can get all the details of the issues truthfully do, then you have the open promotion of the capital.
a lot of people when they graduate do not know what the future, so to say to yourself: I'll manage to do it! To do management? Ask yourself, if the company assets were stolen, and all staff morale is low, the Office of chaotic, the company has broken elevator, the printer no ink, and procurement plans for cost overruns, poor sales,cheap bikini, and customer late ... ... you are willing to solve this problem and start from small start it? Are you ready to reconsider whether the management of these look too hollow.

Seventh: Do not behave negatively, just because you're doing is not your interest.

Obviously, a student, when do you like, we will pay200% of the energy to create, but if it is boring affairs, we will not bother to listen to it, better to have a way to cope with the past. However, 80% of the job you are doing is tedious and seemingly mechanical, if only for this purpose the performance of depressed, then you will depressed longer. To know that your boss has enough trouble for this project, you want him to see your face it?

learn to like their work and to focus on the daily work can go learn something. So if you complain hard work, then the next you are trying hard to find work. Minimize the use of \
think about the following positions, you will find a lot of work in life is not in such good condition you have to do your very interesting things:
1. expressway toll charges ports: one is face a small window, to send out a card, so that should last for years.
2. the school cafeteria chef: always burn big row and chicken legs. Burn year.
3. Writer: turnaround of going to, I still nurture inspiration, two weeks did not have breakfast.
4. Surgeon: just fell asleep, immediately asked me to do a 3-hour surgery. So that at least once a week.
5. shops sell: products harder to sell, 8:00 to go to work to sit at the door, a man sat down at 6 pm No one came today, and yesterday.
6. Bus driver: I do not drive your command. I opened this route for three years.
7. pet store clerk: doing good business, but also over a long listening to the calls of 20 dogs a day, listening to one year.
8. company employees: two evening work, also 8:00 to go to work the next day. The key is on the road but also one hour. This has been a month.

Think they are not contact this job only a month or just did not encounter a few difficulties, this time complaining loudest.
do not think to choose an interesting job, because there is no job like that exists. No single \Ask yourself up to their own interest to try it. self exploration.

VIII: Never to improve the ability to work only on their faith in the corporate training

people through a training is absolutely impossible to carry it. On the contrary, what is learned in group training is often the most do not have access to information. Like burning Da Guocai as canteens, the total is not your most favorite vegetables because it is easy, and not easy to offend people.

many students value the selected companies are no training, which shows that not only do not know the company you do, you do not even know how to learn these skills.
My perception is that if you do not know how to learn the knowledge you want, do not know what knowledge you want, you can only make two kinds of behavior: 1. Waiting for someone to teach you, and wait for others to find the place you do not know. 2. Looking for easy answers, and copies. People look forward to corporate training, to a great probability is the first person (not rule out the really good little corporate training)

many students have such a habit of thinking:
because the company How much training to reach the end of the number of degree
and because, I think this level is just
so I tried to reach into this company because I
into this company so it will naturally make
I reached the desired level.

us to participate in training and achieve the desired effect is very naive paintings on the equal sign. In fact, collective training is often the information obtained is the least practical value. Never rely solely on expectations of lectures, by the teacher to the same thing to all people, you will get more than others. Put more thoughts on the need to observe and think about their own, find where the problem is then obtained by observation and practice, the answer is the real knowledge.

So, just to work and what will not, do not think that is normal, because the company has not trained it! So I trained it, I'd all the. If you know anything about the poor people will still wait for your knowledge and your ignorance charity, you will pay for your ignorance more intelligence.

IX: Do not blame

blame fear conditioning. Do not think that people do not see this. I remember my elementary school thing. I did not bring a job, the teacher scolded me and said: how do you always work without?
I said: no. . . . When I was about to hum and haw, the teacher said: what is not? Bring you yet?
I said: No
teacher said: Is not that did not take! What is not! Is!
then I discovered that I'm just afraid of responsibility and said knee-jerk like the \a reaction.
fact, many people now face the job, too, questioned the time when the higher level, it is the conditioned reflex action to make the shift, but this kind of action, the next is often weak excuse, and some very rough excuse. This will make your boss feel very difficult to communicate with this person, and very real.
outside a situation where no matter what the circumstances, I blame a person, he is always stressed the objective. In fact,雀巢婴儿米粉检出转基因成份 双重尺度质疑再起 - Qzon, this point is the most typical characteristics of students. This shows that he is too easily affected by other things and subject to their decision. If you and your manager the following types of dialogue, think is not necessary to change your way of doing things.

A: Why not now look at your report to the vice president!
B: I just c in print, I'm waiting for him to end, and now he is probably ready now, I'll see
B: there is something you want to modify
B: b have to take things to the vice president , I was waiting for him
B: a report he said I do not have to look vice president (a colleague is the same level B)
B: Oh, do not know the vice president in or out, his door was closed.
B: d he asked me to help him print the files! Blame him! (D is the B's peer colleagues)
B: suddenly can not find my glasses, looking glass.

do not want the people responsible will boss the negative is that he suspected his loyalty, because the boss will often give his orders as a small thing has been shelved or discount perform, instead being the consciousness of others changed.

X: Do not say to yourself \
1. Do not feel they have lofty
2. Do not continue to be student standards themselves
3. Do not feel inferior
4. Do not wait for someone else's care
5. Do not take this as an excuse for self-comfort mistakes
6. Do not forget to figure out how to their treatment of the company how much more sophisticated, this is not a volunteer.

Character is the foundation to handle interpersonal relationships is the key to ensuring the quality of interpersonal relationships. In addition, interpersonal skills are particularly important. Some people do good things will make people appreciate life, and some people might thankless help others, not only without gratitude and reward, but also make people feel jealous. The same product at the same price to sell to the same customer, some sales may be violently thrown out, some clerk might sign large unit, and even customers get VIP treatment.
interpersonal skills is a very vast and complex topic, confined space, where only my personal experience with some

simple list, omissions inevitable.
1. more encouragement and praise to others, try to avoid criticizing, blaming and complaining, do not force people admit their mistakes.
2. to learn to listen. Do not talk too much, try to let other people say.
3. If you want to add other people's conversations, first find out what others are saying.
4. to talk as much as possible before the neutral, objective. Indicate their tendency to figure out the other side before the first real trend.
5. attention to each other's social habits and proper to be imitated.
6. Do not interrupt, correct,@ - Qzone日志, add someone else's conversation.
7. others are in trouble,ed hardy swimwear, offer to help, a lot of encouragement.
8. not because the other family and friends and not pay attention to etiquette.
9. as much as possible about other people want,Bikinis 2010, to teach him how to get what he wanted.
10. always treat people with a smile.
11. to do a sense of humor. But when the jokes do not put myself laugh.
12. do a detachment vulgar.
13. like when people talk at each other's eyes as far as possible, whether you are talking or listening.
14. implied the transfer subject to as much as possible.
15. to learn to listen to each other between the lines. By implication to have to learn to express themselves politely.
16. to visit others to notice.
17. Do not work or others may be busy when called in the past to rest. Unless it is a very urgent matter.
18. to someone else called, to ask whether the other side to facilitate the call.
19. one thing to know that two people are no longer a secret.
20. you're ill of any person behind all that sooner or later pass in the human ear.
21. Do not say harsh words.
22. remember the names of others. Develop occasionally look Ming Pianbu, phone book habit.
23. try to contact with the people you hate.
24. we must respect each other's privacy, whether friend or husband and wife.
25. a lot of people together, when you talk to someone with one of them, please do not ignore the existence of other people.
26. to dare to admit.
27. the humble attitude of everyone around the face.
28. to give people sympathy and understanding.
29. to the extent possible, \
30. Do not make a commitment. Things had to be committed as possible.
(from lansin)

| Back to logs list
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links