Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 03-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
8y9p0y2v2s
Private

8y9p0y2v2s is on a distinguished road
Default Will Style.com’s Move to Fairchild Mean Restricti

As someone who has worked at places with lots of restrictions and places with none at all,Mulberry Bayswater, there are challenges with both. These days, I don’t miss out on important press trips because they’re not within the budget, but I also get gifted a lot of things that I don’t need,Mulberry Men's Messager Bags, want, or plan on writing about. And of course, it’s an ethical thing,cheap mulberry bags, too. Most journalists outside of this industry wouldn’t touch a free gift. For some reason it’s readily accepted in fashion.
But there’s an elephant in the room yet to be addressed publicly. Fairchild has a strict no-press trips/ no-gifting policy. Will Style.com editors be forced to follow those same rules?
Which means that they have no idea what they’re going to do, but whatever they decide will apply to everyone.
Posted in:
News,mulberry bags sydney, The Business Will Style.com’s Move to Fairchild Mean Restrictions on Editor Gifts? By Lauren Sherman Thursday,J.Crew Shoots The Rassle in Suits – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designe, Nov 4, 2010 / 10:00 AM GMT -5
If so, that would mean any work-related trip a Style.com editor or writer takes would have to be paid for by Fairchild. And they wouldn’t be allowed to accept gifts. (Aka swag.) According to one source, “it was such an issue when W was at Fairchild that it was one of the internal reasons why they moved W to Conde.”
Fashionista contacted Fairchild to get the specifics on their gifting policy, as well as information on whether or not Style.com editors will be under the same regulations. “For the Fairchild Fashion Group, we’re going to establish a standard that’s consistent for the company,” a spokesperson told us.
Style.com’s move to the Fairchild Fashion Group got plenty of attention.
How big of a deal is this for Style.com’s editors? Probably not a huge one. Most of these people have worked at other publications with similar restrictions (WWD, New York Times),Mulberry Clutch Bags, which means they understand the reasoning behind them.
As a source who once worked at WWD told me, “It was sort of an unspoken understanding that if you were going to accept goodies, you just don’t talk about it. The official policy was that no gifts were to be accepted. I remember snagging a relatively expensive purse after a market appointment, and the editor who I went with said ‘Just don’t tell the other interns.’”
8y9p0y2v2s is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links