Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:19 AM   #1
5v8o7r5u9b
Private

5v8o7r5u9b is on a distinguished road
Default Article Submission Tips - A Simple Guide for New A

Article marketing is a 2-part process. In this article,UGG Kensington Boots, I wish to discuss the second part which is distributing the articles to directories. In here, I’ll give you a step-by-step guide to make sure that your articles will be accepted by reputable and most popular directories.
4. Do not over-optimize your articles. Do not insert too many keywords on your article body. Believe me, this will not do you any good. Popular directories will only allow you to use your keywords 1-2 times for every 100 words. What I suggest is that you use synonyms or words that carry the same meaning. Through this, you’ll make it easier for search spiders to analyze your articles and it will become much easier for you to make sure that your articles will not sound redundant.
3. Aside from your article content,UGG Classic Short, you also need resource box,ugg online, article summary, and keyword list when distributing your articles online. Keyword list is the list of keywords that you’re targeting on your articles. You can target as many as you want but if you want to keep your articles focused,UGG Infant's Erin, I would recommend that you only target 2-3 terms/phrases. Article summary,UGG Short Boots 2009, as what the term implies, is the short summary of your article. In here,Ugg Shoes, you need to tell your readers what they can expect to get should they read your articles. Keep it short but intriguing. Make sure that it does not exceed 5 sentences. Also,ugg store, avoid telling your readers everything. Leave them wanting for more so they’ll be enticed to open and read your articles. Lastly,UGG Tasmina Slippers, the resource or author box is where you can tell your readers who you are and what products you sell. It’s best if you keep it short but catchy.
1. First step is to sign up to popular directories. Start the process by identifying the best directories to use in your article marketing campaign. Although there are hundreds of article submission sites in the online arena today,UGG Women's Coquette, you don’t need to use all of them. Some of these directories are relatively new and some of them are not even coming up on search page results. To save some time and to easily get the kind of results that you want, focus on those that have been in the online arena for at least 3 years and those that have impressive page rank. I would personally recommend ezinearticles,UGG Nightfall Boot, goarticles, articledashboard, articlebase, and searchwarp.
2. Read the terms of service. It’s crucial that you know the do’s and don’ts of the submission sites that you would like to use. Follow these religiously to dramatically lessen the chances of your articles getting rejected. Most directories have the same rules. Most of them would only accept articles that have at least 300 words and those that are 100% unique. They also want articles that are very informative, scannable, easy to understand, and those that offer real value to online users.
5v8o7r5u9b is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links