Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:56 AM   #1
justhost7d
Chief Warrant Officer

justhost7d is on a distinguished road
Default pronunciation

Men money on bad, bad woman to have money. My good man bad woman can get better, then I will have money
later I finally learned how to love you long gone
unfortunately disappeared in the crowd was finally in tears
understand Some people once miss
not
gardenia petals on my gray pleated skirts with blue
Seventeen-year-old eternal midsummer night you kissed me that night
my future days, when a sigh
always remember that day that time, the love of the stars
Why was it so easy
and Why is when young people must let the loved ones
injured
similar in the middle of the night as you are quiet
sentimental regret we can not so if the time is now stubborn

not so sorry I took you laugh, or how memories are silent all these years there
No one can make you lonely
will never come again
a boy in love with that girl

over winter break over, I went back to school with a sad heart,Men's MBT Tariki, has been at home have taken care of, I hope big brother all right, hope my mother, father all right. Next semester, started reading more seriously, and know the difficulties at home, and now for my family is to borrow money to college, because Big Brother needs to do a lot of money,Men's MBT Wingu Shoes, but my parents are just ordinary workers, the family's economy has been are more of the constraints, to be worthy of the money, ah, before eating a bite to eat will pick their favorite, and will call more vegetables, eat a waste not feel sad. Speaking of eating, well, let me think of Jay, I that time, Jay has not known it, I think he came to our school, so after a few years out of every album, The first day to school, the cafeteria to eat, because there is no concept of appetite, fell by half, not now, how many points to eat much, every month, the family sent in almost every month a fixed time for meals, I always have to plan carefully, out chic look, play with, it is better than eating bread a few days, so not too gregarious at times, and also just stroll out, afraid to spend money, meals to eat bread,瞅望新购的天灯, instant noodles is afraid, of course, is money bubble girl when it comes to instant noodles, where the need for good confession ... ... those days when we would like to add a boiled eggs, or a ham, we are to the building opposite the canteen to buy, where there are open blisters, in that instant noodles we bought after passing red water, many Azeri canteen, then we will be in disarray pilfering, and touched him a boiled eggs, or ham, What sin ah! Mm confess to a small canteen! Ha ha. Teach our teachers, professors are sent by Beijing, speaking fluent one, listening to Beijing, then feel more comfortable, than listen to more clearly address Putian, where you can hear ... ... around the dialect, accent around there, listening to listen to northern accent, pronunciation, or most clearly, without strong ears to hear, are even asked pardon. Old professor who, ah, the course is really good,『 even even you and I -phase contract years. , really good sleep ... ah ... the voice behind the student speech if the students and the middle sound cards the same size, they would not bother to sleep in front of us, the students! Students, to maintain adequate sleep for those of us college students are developing important thing is how much ah!
(temporarily come to an end, run out of ideas a)

| Back to logs list
229179 2007 年 10 月 15 日 20:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
justhost7d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 04:59 AM   #2
tg8lDji5iv
Sergeant Major

tg8lDji5iv is on a distinguished road

,2010-11-12 - Qzone log,UGG ブーツ 格安

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 2682856 at 09:56 on June 2,A little girl,ugg australia 激安,I have a female friend told me she was so in love, the girls are learning wonderful】 【points - Qzone log, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
label student posters saying

published cancel

| Back to logs list
tg8lDji5iv is offline   Reply With Quote